Five factors that will bring Trump down.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have to convince myself of anything. Unlike you, I can see that we are losing as a nation because of this president.

Well, it certainly appears we're losing the Russia, Russia, Russia story and the Stormey Daniels story....one step at a time.

Numerous guilty pleas and indictments have occurred regarding these matters and you think nothing has happened.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

There are numerous indictments....good luck charging those Russians.

I am waiting for the impeachment trial to start....when was it again ?

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You will understand what time it is when Mueller is done.

Well, I've been waiting for a year and a half.

But go ahead and put Pence in the WH.

At least with Trump you had the establishment GOP on your side.

Without him...you are truly fucked.

Well, it certainly appears we're losing the Russia, Russia, Russia story and the Stormey Daniels story....one step at a time.

Numerous guilty pleas and indictments have occurred regarding these matters and you think nothing has happened.

Scary part is if Democrats take the majority, it will.

I doubt it.

But if they do.....guess what ? Eight to ten years of president pence.

And an electorate that will be very pissed at his removal.

They'll steamroll the left's ass in 2020.

You guys are 30 percent of the electorate. You ain't steamrolling shit. There will be no 8-10 years of Pence.

C'mon, most of us know what time it is now.

It's the comedy hour.

I doubt it.

You guys are 30 percent of the electorate. You ain't steamrolling shit. There will be no 8-10 years of Pence.

That thirty percent kicked your ass.

But I guess we'll get Hilary in 2020......:206::206::206::206:

I doubt it.

All I got to say is you guy's need to come up with some kinda platform, this "I Hate Trump" thing is not working out too well for you.

Trump and his (Goebbels-wanna-be) Miller, have just handed to Dems. the biggest weapon to take over ALL of congress next year.

But, there are several other factors that will erode the slim majority that git Trump into the oval office...............

First, as alluded to above, the first major mistake is this ridiculous border policy which, I would readily admit, MSM is relentlessly hammering the WH.

Second, is the never-too-far-behind Mueller probe that spin as right wingers will, has proven that the Trump administration is a pit of lying vipers.

Third, is the love affair that Trump seem to have with every damned despot that Trump is trying to emulate.

Fourth, is a combination of the dud of the tax scam AND the tariffs that even a first year economics student could surmise are downright awful.......The tariffs alone will shift back the slim majority that Trump was able to garner from such states like MI, WI and PA.

Fifth, is Trump's penchant for lying......Even when there is absolutely NO reason to spew a lie, Trump manages to come up with some "alternate fact" that ONLY his loyal cult could swallow.

This upcoming November will be a very sobering, wake up call to the spineless and self-serving republican congress.

And he and his flying witch Sticki Haley just pulled the US out of the UN Human Rights Commission. As if the US is pure as snow regarding human rights. Ripping babies away from their parents at the border is already on the level of the Japanese relocation of WW2. It is disgusting. And now it's become clear that orange turd's purpose in doing this is to hold these children hostage to try to force Democrats to vote for his idiotic wall.

The level of debauchery by Lying Trump and his pitiful band of cowards finds a way to slither under the bar even though it is nearly touching the ground already. Putin has been grinning like the sewer dwelling version of the Cheshire Cat for the last year and a half. And Trump has saluted a North Korean general.

If the American people don't vote control of Congress to the Democrats in November and get rid of orange stool then they deserve the Shawshank level ass-violation that will come ofter.

What a total load of horseshit, but you're worthy of it. Only a totally brainless retard would believe the shit you post, so one would have to conclude you know you're lying; That makes you a shameless lying piece of shit.

Last edited:

I doubt it.

All I got to say is you guy's need to come up with some kinda platform, this "I Hate Trump" thing is not working out too well for you.

Yeah...now they'll run on anybody but Trump.....

You know how that turned out last time.

And you waited how long for Bill Clinton? 5, 6 years? And was he impeached for the original charges? No.

You fail to understand the importance of the fact that last time Trump lost the popular vote. It is something you really need to consider each and every time you start talking about what you guys are going to do.

Trump and his (Goebbels-wanna-be) Miller, have just handed to Dems. the biggest weapon to take over ALL of congress next year.

But, there are several other factors that will erode the slim majority that git Trump into the oval office...............

First, as alluded to above, the first major mistake is this ridiculous border policy which, I would readily admit, MSM is relentlessly hammering the WH.

Second, is the never-too-far-behind Mueller probe that spin as right wingers will, has proven that the Trump administration is a pit of lying vipers.

Third, is the love affair that Trump seem to have with every damned despot that Trump is trying to emulate.

Fourth, is a combination of the dud of the tax scam AND the tariffs that even a first year economics student could surmise are downright awful.......The tariffs alone will shift back the slim majority that Trump was able to garner from such states like MI, WI and PA.

Fifth, is Trump's penchant for lying......Even when there is absolutely NO reason to spew a lie, Trump manages to come up with some "alternate fact" that ONLY his loyal cult could swallow.

This upcoming November will be a very sobering, wake up call to the spineless and self-serving republican congress.

What happened to the inevitable “blue wave” that was coming? I guess the regressive left realized it wasn’t going to happen, so now they’ve manufactured a story about little illegal children being tortured in cages.
What other choice do regressives have? The economy is great again, no new unnecessary wars, and Mueller’s got nothing.

Keep up the hysterics. Your desperation and lunacy is only driving more people away from being associated with Democrats. As I always said, the best campaign ad for Republicans is to give a far left winger a microphone and let everyone be warned just how bat shit crazy lefties are.
iu

And you waited how long for Bill Clinton? 5, 6 years? And was he impeached for the original charges? No.

You fail to understand the importance of the fact that last time Trump lost the popular vote. It is something you really need to consider each and every time you start talking about what you guys are going to do.

Why don't you shove your advice up your ass and figure out how you can keep from losing an election to a moron like Trump next time.

I doubt it.

Again, you need to pay real attention to the fact that Trump lost the popular vote last time. So "I hate Trump" did work then and it can work now. Let him keep fucking with these little chldren and it will not matter. And if you think that's not going to be used against him, think again. I could understand all the crap you right wing idiots are talking if Trumps approval ratings were over 50 percent but it's not and never has been. The majority of the people do not approve of he job he is doing. But you guys think he is winning. Trump gets 4 years so just because he wakes up as president every day doesn't mean you guys are winning. If we had a parliament, we'd be looking at a no confidence vote and a change of government.

I doubt it.

Again, you need to pay real attention to the fact that Trump lost the popular vote last time. So "I hate Trump" did work then and it can work now. Let him keep fucking with these little chldren and it will not matter. And if you think that's not going to be used against him, think again. I could understand all the crap you right wing idiots are talking if Trumps approval ratings were over 50 percent but it's not and never has been. The majority of the people do not approve of he job he is doing. But you guys think he is winning. Trump gets 4 years so just because he wakes up as president every day doesn't mean you guys are winning. If we had a parliament, we'd be looking at a no confidence vote and a change of government.

Still giving out advice ?

Thought you would have learned by now.

I doubt it.

Luckily we're not running a popularity contest here. If you felt "I Hate Trump" works for ya, what the heck run with it. Good luck.

Why don't you shove your advice up your ass and figure out how you can keep from losing an election to a moron like Trump next time.

You fail to understand the importance of the fact that last time Trump lost the popular vote. It is something you really need to consider each and every time you start talking about what you guys are going to do. The next election there will be no Bernie or bust idiots sitting at home so stupid as to believe if they vote for either candidate they are getting same thing. Abd don't think democrats aren't going to hammer Trumps racist ass because he has put infants in basically concentration camps. For when that first baby dies in one of those centers because of Trump, let's just say that's the end of his presidency as we knw it.

I doubt it.

Learned what? You guys are losing. That is a fact.

I doubt it.

Luckily we're not running a popularity contest here. If you felt "I Hate Trump" works for ya, what the heck run with it. Good luck.

Apparently you aren't exposed to reality. Trump is putting infants in detention centers and if you think that's a winning strategy, you have been sniffing glue.

groundhog day

I doubt it.

We have the WH

We have the senate.

We have the house.

We have the SCOTUS.

We are soooooooooooo losing.

We have the WH

We have the senate.

We have the house.

We have the SCOTUS.

And you can't get shit done. You're losing.

We have the WH

We have the senate.

We have the house.

We have the SCOTUS.

And you can't get shit done. You're losing.

We are finally trying illegala for being the criminals they are.

Next question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back