Five factors that will bring Trump down.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you been saying that since 2016. We are still waiting.

do you understand how time works, sonny?

Do you understand who is your POTUS cuppy cakes?

yup

i've lived through a bunch of them

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

his stupidity, rash behavior and inability to come close to telling the truth about anything

i know you love him, but no one ever mistook you for einstein, did they?

Don't forget the stock market. Ever since trump policies have been really taking effect it's been the shits.

Now that is just stupid.
It's way below it's high and dropping.

That is the stock market.

It certainly does not rate the description you gave it.
We are down below when the year started. That isn't good, most people want to make money. I guess you aren't a good investor...

You guess ?

You must be a left winger. Taking a few scant statments and drawing hard conclusions.

Keep it up.

I've made money this year. Not as much as last year when I made a lot of money in the market.

None of these things have happened because of Trump and the peace with North Korea is non existent.

As far as the Trump Economy, the leading Liberal Economist of our time, Krugman, declared the Trump Economy dead and in collapse. Tremendous recovery by the President on this.

As far as North Korea, a few months ago, they were ready to take out LA with an ICBM. That would have been no loss to Trump, the city is solidly leftard, but he still was sworn to serve them. Now, NK seems like they would love to turn their back on evil and choose prosperity and capitalism. Maybe I'll see you in a few years at the Trump International in Pyongyang?

Th trump economy has not started yet. We'll see where we are at in a year when his policies have had time to take effect. There is no peace agreement with NK.

Man you been saying that since 2016. We are still waiting.

yup

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

his stupidity, rash behavior and inability to come close to telling the truth about anything

Call him what you like.....but he won and you lost.

He isn't Einstein......what does that make you ?

Trump and his (Goebbels-wanna-be) Miller, have just handed to Dems. the biggest weapon to take over ALL of congress next year.

But, there are several other factors that will erode the slim majority that git Trump into the oval office...............

First, as alluded to above, the first major mistake is this ridiculous border policy which, I would readily admit, MSM is relentlessly hammering the WH.

Second, is the never-too-far-behind Mueller probe that spin as right wingers will, has proven that the Trump administration is a pit of lying vipers.

Third, is the love affair that Trump seem to have with every damned despot that Trump is trying to emulate.

Fourth, is a combination of the dud of the tax scam AND the tariffs that even a first year economics student could surmise are downright awful.......The tariffs alone will shift back the slim majority that Trump was able to garner from such states like MI, WI and PA.

Fifth, is Trump's penchant for lying......Even when there is absolutely NO reason to spew a lie, Trump manages to come up with some "alternate fact" that ONLY his loyal cult could swallow.

This upcoming November will be a very sobering, wake up call to the spineless and self-serving republican congress.

Gnat has five factors;

1. DERP
  2. DERP
  3. DERP
  4. DERP
  5. DERP
Yep, you Stalinist sure got him now.....

So tell me. you think the pro-child rape stance you and your lying press have taken is going to help you?

"democrats demand that children be removed from safe DHS homes and given to MS-13 human traffickers."

Hmmm, those facts might not be in your favor, Comrade.

stg061918dAPR20180619034507.jpg

".....and FOX "news" (entertainment, really) will be right back after these commercials form equally fucked up sponsors......."

LOL

yup

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

But you lost just like everyone else but Trump. You are too stupid understand that.

yup

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

But you lost just like everyone else but Trump. You are too stupid understand that.

Keep repeating it.....maybe you'll convince yourself.

My life is fine.

Niel Gorsuch is on the SCOTUS.

How did I lose again ?

yup

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

I don't have to convince myself of anything. Unlike you, I can see that we are losing as a nation because of this president.

Based upon what?

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

I don't have to convince myself of anything. Unlike you, I can see that we are losing as a nation because of this president.

Well, it certainly appears we're losing the Russia, Russia, Russia story and the Stormey Daniels story....one step at a time.

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

Well, it certainly appears we're losing the Russia, Russia, Russia story and the Stormey Daniels story....one step at a time.

:lol:

keep saying it and i'm sure it will come true

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

Is that the trick? How's that strategy working for liberals?

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

not as fast as i'd like, but sooner or later the cheeto will be vapor

Based upon what?

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

Clearly you've convinced yourself of something....albeit bullshit.

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

not as fast as i'd like, but sooner or later the cheeto will be vapor

OMG!!!!

yup

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

i didn't run for anything shitforbrains, so how did i lose?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump and his (Goebbels-wanna-be) Miller, have just handed to Dems. the biggest weapon to take over ALL of congress next year.

But, there are several other factors that will erode the slim majority that git Trump into the oval office...............

First, as alluded to above, the first major mistake is this ridiculous border policy which, I would readily admit, MSM is relentlessly hammering the WH.

Second, is the never-too-far-behind Mueller probe that spin as right wingers will, has proven that the Trump administration is a pit of lying vipers.

Third, is the love affair that Trump seem to have with every damned despot that Trump is trying to emulate.

Fourth, is a combination of the dud of the tax scam AND the tariffs that even a first year economics student could surmise are downright awful.......The tariffs alone will shift back the slim majority that Trump was able to garner from such states like MI, WI and PA.

Fifth, is Trump's penchant for lying......Even when there is absolutely NO reason to spew a lie, Trump manages to come up with some "alternate fact" that ONLY his loyal cult could swallow.

This upcoming November will be a very sobering, wake up call to the spineless and self-serving republican congress.

Gnat has five factors;

1. DERP
  2. DERP
  3. DERP
  4. DERP
  5. DERP
Yep, you Stalinist sure got him now.....

So tell me. you think the pro-child rape stance you and your lying press have taken is going to help you?

"democrats demand that children be removed from safe DHS homes and given to MS-13 human traffickers."

Hmmm, those facts might not be in your favor, Comrade.

stg061918dAPR20180619034507.jpg

".....and FOX "news" (entertainment, really) will be right back after these commercials form equally fucked up sponsors......."

LOL

Uh...bringing in Fox.

Things must be tough in Nattieland.

Another thread rammed up his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back