Five factors that will bring Trump down.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you understand who is your POTUS cuppy cakes?

yup

i've lived through a bunch of them

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

his stupidity, rash behavior and inability to come close to telling the truth about anything

i know you love him, but no one ever mistook you for einstein, did they?

Call him what you like.....but he won and you lost.

He isn't Einstein......what does that make you ?

i didn't run for anything shitforbrains, so how did i lose?

Only a fucking moron in a deathspral lost would use that kind of connection.

Only more evidence of your loss....and your major butthurt.

Suck on it.

yup

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

his stupidity, rash behavior and inability to come close to telling the truth about anything

Suck on it.

:lol:

But you lost just like everyone else but Trump. You are too stupid understand that.

Keep repeating it.....maybe you'll convince yourself.

My life is fine.

Niel Gorsuch is on the SCOTUS.

How did I lose again ?

I don't have to convince myself of anything. Unlike you, I can see that we are losing as a nation because of this president.

Clearly you've convinced yourself of something....albeit bullshit.

You are the one who has convinced yourself of a lie.

But you lost just like everyone else but Trump. You are too stupid understand that.

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

I don't have to convince myself of anything. Unlike you, I can see that we are losing as a nation because of this president.

Well, it certainly appears we're losing the Russia, Russia, Russia story and the Stormey Daniels story....one step at a time.

Numerous guilty pleas and indictments have occurred regarding these matters and you think nothing has happened.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Do you understand who is your POTUS cuppy cakes?

yup

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

LOL, hey, it wasn't me, I didn't run for anything...the new liberal mantra.
th

Based upon what?

Suck on it.

:lol:

The next wrung down.

You are following the pattern perfectly.

Loser.

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

Well, it certainly appears we're losing the Russia, Russia, Russia story and the Stormey Daniels story....one step at a time.

Numerous guilty pleas and indictments have occurred regarding these matters and you think nothing has happened.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

There are numerous indictments....good luck charging those Russians.

yup

he's about the worst

Based upon what?

LOL, hey, it wasn't me, I didn't run for anything...the new liberal mantra.
th

Clearly they didn't campaign either.

it was their election to lose....and they did just that.

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

I am waiting for the impeachment trial to start....when was it again ?

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

You should be concerned about what's going to happen to Trump.

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

Scary part is if Democrats take the majority, it will.

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

You should be concerned about what's going to happen to Trump.

Losing sleep every night.....ever since you lame asses started this bullshit eighteen month's ago.

I doubt it.

But if they do.....guess what ? Eight to ten years of president pence.

And an electorate that will be very pissed at his removal.

They'll steamroll the left's ass in 2020.

I doubt it.

Yeah, I dunno, don't know Pence much. He's been a politician for years so I wouldn't think he's got Trump's flare.

My life is fine.

How did I lose again ?

You will understand what time it is when Mueller is done.

You will understand what time it is when Mueller is done.

C'mon, most of us know what time it is now.

I doubt it.

Yeah, I dunno, don't know Pence much. He's been a politician for years so I wouldn't think he's got Trump's flare.

He doesn't.

He's an insider.

He'll fuck the left over every way he can...and the establishment will help him.

The five factors dedicated to bringing down Trump are CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, and NPR. Case in point, every time one of these border kids so much as sniffles, they have 10 TV cameras in their face showing it all over the world. Where were these cameras during Obama's reign? Nowhere near the border for 8 solid years. Now they take up residence there.

Cheese with that whine, mike? That was then..this is now
Trump brought this on himself...he's poked the bear too many times to count...and the bear is pissed. Even so...this is a mistake...the optics suck..and the media is all about optics.

Trump will bring Trump down..if he goes at all...I think he limps to the finish..an empty bag of bluster..after the mid-terms.

But..we will see...
How did he bring this on himself, by winning the election?

You are a major fucking idiot.
Ahhh da bribrat--I answered your question in the post..but I know reading comprehension is not your thing..so...Trump has made his career out of pissing off the media--so they take great joy in shafting him--by his using 'Zero Tolerance' as a political tactic..and separating children from their parents--he's not only giving the media a free shot--but he is losing his real base..those in Congress who support him! He's looking just a bit frazzled...could be interesting to see just how far he blows it?

So you admit the current uproar is a total scam. The media deserves everything Trump dishes out.
And vice versa...tell me..who do you really think is the most powerful?
hmmm, no, not visa versa. Only a sleazy lying douchebag would claim Trump deserves to be slandered. On the other hand, Trump gives the media what it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back