Five Times

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
A study, by CNN no less, finds that the children of democrat parents are 5 times less likely to be open to the idea of being friends or visiting the home of other children whose parents are Republican.

Gee, what a surprise.

The party of slavery and intolerance hasn't changed a bit since its inception.

finds that the children of democrat parents are 5 times less likely to be open to the idea of being friends or visiting the home of other children whose parents are Republican.
Why go slumming?

That's actually good for conservative children. The last thing I need is little Johnny telling our kids his mommy and daddy says he can be a Joanie

A study, by CNN no less, finds that the children of democrat parents are 5 times less likely to be open to the idea of being friends or visiting the home of other children whose parents are Republican.

Gee, what a surprise.

It says they would be less willing to visit a Trump supporting family. Many are pretty creepy.

CNN study finds Democrat-leaning kids 5 times more likely to say they wouldn’t visit pro-Trump family's house​

It says they would be less willing to visit a Trump supporting family. Many are pretty creepy.

CNN study finds Democrat-leaning kids 5 times more likely to say they wouldn’t visit pro-Trump family's house​

Who is "pretty creepy"?

Gee, what a surprise.

Yeah, what is wrong with the Dems? Just because a guy is found guilty of rape, is a self-admitted pussy grabber, a tax dodger, a racist, a liar who has no gumption about spreading filthy lies about a group of people...

And sure, his rabid cultist supporters have no issues with any of the orange douchebag's crimes...but, still...why would the Dems be upset about their kids hanging out with the orange douchebag's supporters?

Just astounding, isn't it?

Yeah, what is wrong with the Dems? Just because a guy is found guilty of rape, is a self-admitted pussy grabber, a tax dodger, a racist, a liar who has no gumption about spreading filthy lies about a group of people...

And sure, his rabid cultist supporters have no issues with any of the orange douchebag's crimes...but, still...why would the Dems be upset about their kids hanging out with the orange douchebag's supporters?

Just astounding, isn't it?

Point proven ^^^^^ :rolleyes:

Gee, what a surprise.

And THIS ^^^^^ is in your lesson plans?

Point proven ^^^^^ :rolleyes:
Yeah, indeed. Thank the lord you retards don't get irony. Makes it that much more enjoyable. :itsok:

Now go and post another of your idiotic threads on what you teach the kids in school. Never gets old. :laughing0301:

Gee, what a surprise.

"while Democratic-leaning children are more willing to discriminate against Trump supporters, kids in red states are more likely to repeat "misinformation."

Maybe these two things are not unrelated...

Trump supporters.

And your friend's parents telling you that you should have been killed before you were born isn't "creepy"?

Your friend's father answering the door in drag isn't "creepy"?

Trump supporters.
They are. Mostly just when they are compulsively trying to talk about Trump when nobody else is.

Which is often.

I get it a lot at work. Never from anyone else. Not from democrats, not from libertarians, not from people just trying to talk about their favorite hobby, not even from super religious people trying to talk about Jesus.

But Trump supporters? They can't seem to help themselves.

We are talking about classic cars and risk-based pricing and total loss events, and suddenly it's "Boy, once we get Biden out of there, maybe I can afford one myself, amiright, haw haw haw"

I mean, this was a head of region of a large corporation on a professional phone call.

Like... lower the dosage, my man... geesh

And your friend's parents telling you that you should have been killed before you were born isn't "creepy"?

Your friend's father answering the door in drag isn't "creepy"?

I don't recall ever being told that.

Forum List

Back