"FJB" chant popping up everywhere across America, now featuring NFL games

1633621862186.png

Pope leading masses at Vatican in 'FJB' Chant.

What is the Trumpette's excuse for acting worse? Trying to overthrow the govt. because a lying guy lied and they were suckers to believe it.
America wants Mean Tweets again. They are waking up the fact you lied about Russian Collusion, about everything.

Pro ball, college ball, music, boxing, auto racing, "most popular" president Cone Licker is the most hated man in America. LOL!

Let's go, Brandon!!!

No question that Americans are getting cruder and more ill-.mannered ever day. Shame. I know Coastal Carolina quite well.

Biden is creating so much hate and mistrust in voters that it's amazing that he hasn't resigned already. If the MSM all of the sudden went mainstream with all of the abuses and the reactions to the abuses.....Biden would be forced to resign like Nixon.
But because the MSM carries his water......he can do his thing and go into a fetal position every time the press is around and never have to suffer the consequences.
"Biden is creating so much hate and mistrust"..................:heehee: Classic abuser blame game. "Look what you made me do!"

It looks like we have a President so unpopular he will have to hide inside the White House or face people with Fuck Joe Biden flags and chants everywhere he goes.
Just like Trump had to hide in the basement because he was so popular.

It's catchy and it's catching on even among the millenials and blacks. Biden does not and never did have the votes hun..this much is obvious. This will have legs as well--------many will never vote dem again.
Like I give a shit about the condition of either party in power.

Hey stupid. He now has 38% approval. Which I think is a lie

That means 62% are saying.FUCK JOE BIDEN....FUCK JOE BIDEN

I went to the grave yard yesterday and heard some muffled.......FJB.......FJB feebly 6 ft under

This proves a lot of his voters are pissed
What were you doing six feet underground?

Forum List

Back