"FJB" chant popping up everywhere across America, now featuring NFL games

Yup. They don't think he brought discourse down at all. They'll just obediently change the subject and point the finger elsewhere.

Give him credit: He knows his rubes. His "Fifth Avenue" rule was spot on.

/-----/ Yeah sure.

1633618106923.png
1633618164155.png

Not sure. I haven’t followed that story much.

Send me a link from something that isn’t right-wing garbage and I’ll read up on it.

No you won't, but here are some anyway:

Yes, we're all aware of how intelligent you obedient Trumpsters are.

Stipulated. You are truly the elite.
Thats a very partisan response for someone who normally denies being a diehard democrat

But we get it

You hate trump more than you love America and dont care how bad biden is

Is using the word cult meaningful in some way? Make you feel better about your own intolerances and biases? It must, you use it, as as some kind of a derogatory slander (in your opinion at least), in about every thread. It makes me chuckle. :cool:

Classic projection. bodecea believes men can give birth, yet accuses others of belonging to a cult.

No you won't, but here are some anyway:

Read it. It’s inconsistent with the policy for people flying in. I’ll give you that. I’d prefer a universal policy for people coming in.

Pro ball, college ball, music, boxing, auto racing, "most popular" president Cone Licker is the most hated man in America. LOL!

Let's go, Brandon!!!

Joe Biden and the DemNazis are playing the role of The Grinch who stole Christmas this year.

Thousands of Ships anchored off of our costs unable to get in to our ports because The DemNazis don't think you deserve to have any presents under your tree this year unless you take The Jabz and let Illegals Flood Our Border!

Is this what is known as a consolation prize? Sure, we on the right lost the presidency, Senate and Congress.

Sure, our fuhrer is a loser and a douche bag...but hey, we get to yell moronic insults at a ball game! Aren't we precious?
feel free to kneel in protest.

Forum List

Back