FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

Hildabeast won a fraction of the counties that Trump did
That's true - but the areas that are covid hotspots mostly went for Hillary - which was my point. Are they the 'blobs', as Candy puts it, that she blames for not wearing masks, etc?

The map is in an earlier post, or at the below link.

Florida is a red state. We'll see if that changes in 2020

Florida was a red state. Nice try. Actually, it was pretty pathetic.

Well now you seem like a real smart person - surely you simply forgot that states are divided up into districts - and the districts that are heavily contributing to the rise in covid cases, the blobs as you call them, went heavily for Hillary. You did know that, right? ;)

Florida is a red state. Strike two.

Guess what? I'm wrong, I admit. You aren't all that smart. ;)

Florida was a red state. Nice try. Actually, it was pretty pathetic.

Well now you seem like a real smart person - surely you simply forgot that states are divided up into districts - and the districts that are heavily contributing to the rise in covid cases, the blobs as you call them, went heavily for Hillary. You did know that, right? ;)

Florida is a red state. Strike two.

Glad to see you can admit when you're wrong. My guess is that you have a lot of experience doing so.

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

Lets hope the death toll doesn't catch up as well.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
The death count is going down in Florida...substantially actually! It's why the liberal media only wants to talk about "case" count, Candy! You folks need to scare the shit out of people for another couple months and this is how the media is trying to do it!

Now you're just being goofy (nothing new of course ;-)

Additionally, death is a trailing indicator. Florida is now the COVID hotspot of the universe and it's about to get worse. Just as I predicted two months ago with DeSantis was lecturing reporters about how great his state was doing.
US has gone from a 6.5% mortality rate to 3.4% over the past 9 weeks...isnt 9 weeks trailing? And Florida has been in the 1.4-1.5% range for months.
Much lower than that if you get out of the Miami Metro area, J Brown! Florida is NOT the Covid "hot spot" of the Universe and anyone claiming it is...is an idiot!

Man, some of you folks are just straight up dumb. Jesus
Thats your answer?

should we take that to mean you are not emerging from your cocoon till the coast is clear and the risk is zero?
Wear your mask in public places and wash your hands. This will hopefully flatten the curve and save lives. Vaccine progress looks good as the whole world is waiting to get back to normal. Hopefully. There you go. Simple. No one wants you guns or your bibles
Prove that

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
The death count is going down in Florida...substantially actually! It's why the liberal media only wants to talk about "case" count, Candy! You folks need to scare the shit out of people for another couple months and this is how the media is trying to do it!

The rate of people dying is slowing down. The "death count" is rising. I hope it doesn't catch up and surpass New York's as the infection rate has.
Did that post even make sense to you, Candy? We ALWAYS have people dying in Florida...just like every other State but with our older retiree populations you tend to get more deaths! The amount of people we have dying now really isn't much higher than in a normal year...and if you take out the Miami Metro area...it may be lower.

That's true - but the areas that are covid hotspots mostly went for Hillary - which was my point. Are they the 'blobs', as Candy puts it, that she blames for not wearing masks, etc?

Isn’t that every state?

Additionally, death is a trailing indicator. Florida is now the COVID hotspot of the universe and it's about to get worse. Just as I predicted two months ago with DeSantis was lecturing reporters about how great his state was doing.
US has gone from a 6.5% mortality rate to 3.4% over the past 9 weeks...isnt 9 weeks trailing? And Florida has been in the 1.4-1.5% range for months.
Much lower than that if you get out of the Miami Metro area, J Brown! Florida is NOT the Covid "hot spot" of the Universe and anyone claiming it is...is an idiot!

Florida is now the COVID epicenter of the world. Choose your source.

florida now the COVID epicenter of the world

Nope

Florida is the Covid 19 testing center of the world! It may have more cases than other places! But the number of people dying from Covid 19 is declining substantially here! So if we're the "epicenter" of the world...then the world is in pretty damn good shape! Just saying...

If the election was held today, it would be a Biden landslide.
Donald and TrumpyBoy DeSantis are scaring the crap out of old people.
Even The Villages is not immune.

Combining positive antibody tests with positive current infections of younger healthier people gives you a high case count and infection rate, but a low mortality rate. Many people have the virus now and many many people already had it as the testing is proving out....just not as fatal as first thought with Killer Cuomo and his band of Dem governors

Florida is the Covid 19 testing center of the world! It may have more cases than other places! But the number of people dying from Covid 19 is declining substantially here! So if we're the "epicenter" of the world...then the world is in pretty damn good shape! Just saying...

Nope, I already debunked your claim of a decreasing death count. Up your game Oldie.

If the election was today, it would be a Biden landslide.
Even The Villages are not immune.
Prove that

Glad to see you can admit when you're wrong. My guess is that you have a lot of experience doing so.

In your case...happy to oblige! ;)

Oh, I almost forgot - Miami-Dade, you know one of the worst hotspots, went for Hillary by 63.7% - go figure. In fact, the blue districts on the electoral map look pretty much like the covid hotspots - ain't dat sumpin'?

If the election was today, it would be a Biden landslide.
Even The Villages are not immune.
Prove that
His proof is that he feels strongly about it and has heard “others” feel strongly also so there is the proof

If the election was held today, it would be a Biden landslide.
Even The Villages is not immune.

You WANT the election to be today because the race hasn't even really begun! You've got Biden hiding in his basement...his handlers terrified to let Senile Joe speak in public...and the main stream media relentlessly trying to blame Republicans for Covid 19!

This is turning out to be the most FUBARED Presidential race ever because that's what you on the left think will get a doddering old idiot like Joe Biden elected President!

Nope, I already debunked your claim of a decreasing death count. Up your game Oldie.
The mortality rate in Florida continues to decline, 1.37% now so it doesnt matter if a daily total of deaths is up....the total number of cases is up at a higher pace than the deaths and has been that way for some time now.

The rate of people dying is slowing down. The "death count" is rising. I hope it doesn't catch up and surpass New York's as the infection rate has.
Did that post even make sense to you, Candy? We ALWAYS have people dying in Florida...just like every other State but with our older retiree populations you tend to get more deaths! The amount of people we have dying now really isn't much higher than in a normal year...and if you take out the Miami Metro area...it may be lower.

Link?

Link?
For me? Its Worldometers.......Florida has 5933 deaths to a total case count of 432,747

Forum List

Back