FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

Lets hope the death toll doesn't catch up as well.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.

How is the really important facts working out in Florida?

2020-07-27%20States-X2.jpg

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
The death count is going down in Florida...substantially actually! It's why the liberal media only wants to talk about "case" count, Candy! You folks need to scare the shit out of people for another couple months and this is how the media is trying to do it!

Now you're just being goofy (nothing new of course ;-)

Additionally, death is a trailing indicator. Florida is now the COVID hotspot of the universe and it's about to get worse. Just as I predicted two months ago with DeSantis was lecturing reporters about how great his state was doing.
US has gone from a 6.5% mortality rate to 3.4% over the past 9 weeks...isnt 9 weeks trailing? And Florida has been in the 1.4-1.5% range for months.
Much lower than that if you get out of the Miami Metro area, J Brown! Florida is NOT the Covid "hot spot" of the Universe and anyone claiming it is...is an idiot!

Florida is now the COVID epicenter of the world. Choose your source.

florida now the COVID epicenter of the world
Florida is the Covid 19 testing center of the world! It may have more cases than other places! But the number of people dying from Covid 19 is declining substantially here! So if we're the "epicenter" of the world...then the world is in pretty damn good shape! Just saying...

Nope, I already debunked your claim of a decreasing death count. Up your game Oldie.
The mortality rate in Florida continues to decline, 1.37% now so it doesnt matter if a daily total of deaths is up....the total number of cases is up at a higher pace than the deaths and has been that way for some time now.

My link proves you wrong. But go ahead and happy talk your way out of the current mess in Florida. ;)

The death count is going down in Florida...substantially actually! It's why the liberal media only wants to talk about "case" count, Candy! You folks need to scare the shit out of people for another couple months and this is how the media is trying to do it!

Additionally, death is a trailing indicator. Florida is now the COVID hotspot of the universe and it's about to get worse. Just as I predicted two months ago with DeSantis was lecturing reporters about how great his state was doing.
US has gone from a 6.5% mortality rate to 3.4% over the past 9 weeks...isnt 9 weeks trailing? And Florida has been in the 1.4-1.5% range for months.
Much lower than that if you get out of the Miami Metro area, J Brown! Florida is NOT the Covid "hot spot" of the Universe and anyone claiming it is...is an idiot!

Florida is the Covid 19 testing center of the world! It may have more cases than other places! But the number of people dying from Covid 19 is declining substantially here! So if we're the "epicenter" of the world...then the world is in pretty damn good shape! Just saying...

Nope, I already debunked your claim of a decreasing death count. Up your game Oldie.
The mortality rate in Florida continues to decline, 1.37% now so it doesnt matter if a daily total of deaths is up....the total number of cases is up at a higher pace than the deaths and has been that way for some time now.

My link proves you wrong. But go ahead and happy talk your way out of the current mess in Florida. ;)
Worldometers is only statistics....tests, cases, and deaths and updates constantly with no liberal twist put on the numbers....so if you look at deaths to total cases and do that with any state or country, you dont need to look at links to articles you have pure statistics. Now you can also look at occupancy rates of hospitals state by state to get an accurate picture of just how many beds are REALLY occupied due to corona...again instead of looking to links to articles

How is the really important facts working out in Florida?
Looks good to me, as do most of the red states with their increased testing and low mortality rates.
2020-07-27%20States-X2.jpg

Worldometers is only statistics....tests, cases, and deaths and updates constantly with no liberal twist put on the numbers....so if you look at deaths to total cases and do that with any state or country, you dont need to look at links to articles you have pure statistics. Now you can also look at occupancy rates of hospitals state by state to get an accurate picture of just how many beds are REALLY occupied due to corona...again instead of looking to links to articles

My link is not Worldometers. It's local news. Catch the F up please!

Who cares about local "news"? Numbers are the numbers with no spin and you do the math and have your correct answer

And that’s your problem, local hate Trump and Americans aka “the news”
Worldometer has been around since day one and anybody who pretends not to know about it and how to resource it is not really involved with this virus and just shooting from the hip

Its also interesting how the "news" isnt mentioning that Calfornia has also surpassed New York in total cases and their mortality rate is higher than that of Florida....didn't see that in any article.

And that’s your problem, local hate Trump and Americans aka “the news”
Worldometer has been around since day one and anybody who pretends not to know about it and how to resource it is not really involved with this virus and just shooting from the hip
No problem if the facts are reported, all of them and not just a few distorted ones.....higher case counts can mean any number of things and not all of them bad, especially with a lower mortality rate. Epicenter means what? They test more? They certainly have fewer total cases and deaths than California which is never mentioned

Its also interesting how the "news" isnt mentioning that Calfornia has also surpassed New York in total cases and their mortality rate is higher than that of Florida....didn't see that in any article.

California's problem has been quite well covered by the mainstream media.
But per capita on both new cases and mortality, Florida is "winning".

California's problem has been quite well covered by the mainstream media.
But per capita on both new cases and mortality, Florida is "winning".
Yes, they have fewer deaths, fewer cases, and a much lower mortality rate. They are winning

Duh, tens of thousands of young brainwashed people hit the streets "protesting" the unjust death of a convicted armed robber / porn star named George Floyd turned into a saint hardly wearing masks while looting and burning while yelling and spreading the virus, because the media and Democratic politicians told them to. And now those same two faced Democratic politicians are acting as if they don't know why we have such a huge spike among young people in urban areas. Perhaps if we close all the bars, gyms and nails salons, yeah, it's their fault. :cuckoo:

Post #2 says, 'A fool says in his heart, there is no god.' A believer says in (their [italics]) heart, there is a god. Notice that this non-existent entity, god, has apparently watched everything that has COVID happened, and (already knows [it.]) the outcome. It may be that eternity scares the believer much more than the non-believer.

Last I checked Florida had 5000 or so deaths and NY had over 32,000.

The morgues certainly aren't over flowing in Florida. Can't say the same for NY.

Yeah...that is why I said "infection rate".
Who gives a fuck about the rate, it is the death rate like in NY where Governor Cujo killed 10s of thousands. But you dont give a shit, because it wasnt you. What a shame...

Post #2 says, 'A fool says in his heart, there is no god.' A believer says in (their [italics]) heart, there is a god. Notice that this non-existent entity, god, has apparently watched everything that has COVID happened, and (already knows [it.]) the outcome. It may be that eternity scares the believer much more than the non-believer.
If I had no belief in God, I would have checked myself out of this shithole 50 plus years ago.

in 14 days that many people will have antibodies. how about that good news.

Moron...

New York.... 32,000 dead

Florida..... 5,000

You are an idiot.

Moron...

New York.... 32,000 dead

Florida..... 5,000

You are an idiot.

The infection rate in Florida has passed New York. Hopefully the death rate does not.

Question: What does Fla., Texas, and So. Cali, all have in common?

Ans: A very, very vain beach culture that does not wear masks and ignores social distancing.

Moron...

New York.... 32,000 dead

Florida..... 5,000

You are an idiot.

The infection rate in Florida has passed New York. Hopefully the death rate does not.

The infection rate isn't the issue......the death rate, and the hospitalization rate is what matters....and we are no where near flooding the hospitals now.......

Cuomo killed more people than the muslim terrorists on 9/11 with his policies.......Trump saved lives with his policies......

Forum List

Back