🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

No. They will go with HRC all the way to the White House.
crybaby-o.gif

So she was diagnosed on Fri with pneumonia then attends the "Deplorables" fundraiser that same night.. Yea ok.

Compare that to Duh Donuld complaining about debates being too long for him to stand.

Even sick, the woman is as tough as nails.

That wasn't his complaint, douche bag. He said they would be boring for the viewers if they were 3 hours long, which is a lot longer than the presidential debates are supposed to last.

I worked for years in a big city ER. A 70 year old woman diagnosed with pneumonia is hospitalized.....period. No doctor wold ever tell an elderly woman to go on a full campaign schedule.

Only a complete fucking idiot would believe this story. Utter bullshit.

I worked for years in a big city ER. A 70 year old woman diagnosed with pneumonia is hospitalized.....period. No doctor wold ever tell an elderly woman to go on a full campaign schedule.

I couldn't agree more. Years ago I used to repair and deliver home medical equipment. I've had to pickup that equipment from patients that expired due to pneumonia. It's a very serious thing because the lungs can fill up with fluid and you just drown.

If this doctor is worth a crap, she would have advised and even forced Hillary to stay home and get proper medical care.

First her team said she left the ceremony early because of overheating. But then she immediately was taken out of sight for 90 minutes with not a single reporter allowed to follow. Then she emerges and attempts to get into the vehicle and that moment looked really bad for us thinking this is being overheated 90 minutes after she left the 82 degree ceremony.

Now her team has changed the story, it was from pneumonia. Hence, the 9 month cough I guess. But then why would her team first say it was overheating if it was pneumonia? And why would her team send off a frail Hillary into a major, major event that would last several hours if she was suffering from pneumonia?

All the shameful B.S. from the highest offices American citizens have to be subject to.

The story is unravelling. This will be the hot topic until the debates.

That's an excellent point WQ! What the hell kind of doctor lets a 70 yr old with pneumonia walk around, attend fund raisers, etc??

That's an excellent point WQ! What the hell kind of doctor lets a 70 yr old with pneumonia walk around, attend fund raisers, etc??

The number one killer of seniors in nursing homes is pneumonia. It is very serious for anyone, but it is particularly serious for the elderly.

We have a family member who is almost exactly Hillary's age that was hospitalized in February. She was in intensive care for 11 days and nearly died.

This story concocted by the Clinton campaign is complete bullshit. Like pretty much everything they say, it is a total lie.

Wow, we both posted that within 1 minute

Great minds think alike, and apparently others do too at times. :D

I was struck by the fact that if this were Hillary where was the SS? Not likely they are going to leave her out in front of a crowd without at least one close by. If she ordered them to stay away and they did then they should be fired.

First her team said she left the ceremony early because of overheating. But then she immediately was taken out of sight for 90 minutes with not a single reporter allowed to follow. Then she emerges and attempts to get into the vehicle and that moment looked really bad for us thinking this is being overheated 90 minutes after she left the 82 degree ceremony.

Now her team has changed the story, it was from pneumonia. Hence, the 9 month cough I guess. But then why would her team first say it was overheating if it was pneumonia? And why would her team send off a frail Hillary into a major, major event that would last several hours if she was suffering from pneumonia?

All the shameful B.S. from the highest offices American citizens have to be subject to.

The story is unravelling. This will be the hot topic until the debates.

Except on MSNBC. They will dedicate their whole hour to finding some sexual deviant in the Republican party. Try watching an entire show of theirs without being bored to death.

If she were approaching heat exhaustion she would have been sweating profusely. No picture I saw showed her sweating. It was 83 degress at the time with 43 percent humidity. Neither high enough for heat exhaustion without a lot of exertion.

Not to mention she wasn't exactly dressed for the beach either. I know women who wear thick clothing in warmer weather, but it's because they re always cold--not hot.

I visit my dad and it is always like a sauna, he is 90.

After all of America witness Hillary Clintons most recent medical episode; the Left first accused the Right of lying, then proceeded to play dumb, as though they could find no information on either Google, or the networks. In spite of what we all knew to be the truth... Only after marching orders were given from the Clinton camp; to tout the episode as a result of pneumonia, did the leftist finally begrudge that "something" "may" have happened. Now hours after the incident Leftists are feverishly posting in an attempt to downplay the severity of what our nation witnessed today. Hillary's episode confirms yet again, what many of us already know; but only those on the Right will give voice to...

Hillary Rodham Clinton is categorically unfit to ascend to the office of President of the United States of America. All that's left to the Democrat voter base is to shout down reason, and truth with lies they themselves don't even believe. For them; they are rooting for their team the Democrat Party. And after todays performance even they must certainly realize that it's "GAME OVER". Save face Democrats. You bet on a lame horse. See you in November.
You better hope they don't make a change or Trump won't have a campaign. You guys need Hillary.

You better hope they don't make a change or Trump won't have a campaign. You guys need Hillary.

You ain't a lying. But going back to a post you started, if the DNC puts in Biden (or anybody else for that matter) the Sander's people would be further outraged giving Donald another chance. And really, who could blame them?

Forum List

Back