🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

The point here is what you want to achieve and what is the most cost effective way of achieving this. Do you want to stop people climbing over the fence? Barbed wire and the like, perhaps double fence. Do you want to stop people getting under the fence? Then there are ways of deal with this too.

At the moment people are simply saying a wall would be good without saying what they think is needed that doesn't happen right now. They're saying a wall because it's simple.

No, saying a wall won't work is saying that it doesn't change anything from the current situation. If you want something to be effective then you need to find out what the problems are, what possible solutions there, which is the most cost effective for what you want to achieve. Trump just says "wall". There's not been a decent thinking about it, other than he knows some people would be happy because they like simple solutions that sound good, rather than are good.

You are talking in circles now.

If you can't go over the wall, and you can't dig under the wall, how could a wall not work?

The only people left would be those who overstay their Visa's and work permits. If we could at least eliminate the border crossers, we could dedicate much more time to getting the Visa people.

Like I said, if it were up to me, it would be a five year minimum prison sentence for anybody caught here illegally. But of course, nobody would do that left or right.

How are you going to get a wall to not be dug under exactly? How deep are you going to go?

Israel's expensive "wall" isn't that deep, doesn't need to be, they didn't make it so that it couldn't be dug under. They want it to stop snipers. They found that a fence works.

If you want to stop people going under, there are far better ways than a wall.

How high does a wall have to be to stop people going over it? Why would a wall work better than a fence? There might be occasions where it does, but if you're going to try and get through, you use tools that can get you through. Make a wall out of concrete and people will simply break the concrete. Make it more sophisticated and it's going to cost you an absolute fortune.

And I did notice before that you had actually gone for a non-wall option. But if you ask me questions I will try and answer them.

How are you going to get a wall to not be dug under exactly? How deep are you going to go?

Israel's expensive "wall" isn't that deep, doesn't need to be, they didn't make it so that it couldn't be dug under. They want it to stop snipers. They found that a fence works.

How high does a wall have to be to stop people going over it? Why would a wall work better than a fence? There might be occasions where it does, but if you're going to try and get through, you use tools that can get you through. Make a wall out of concrete and people will simply break the concrete. Make it more sophisticated and it's going to cost you an absolute fortune.

And I did notice before that you had actually gone for a non-wall option. But if you ask me questions I will try and answer them.

You don't need to build the wall 100 feet into the ground. You can use I-beams and sensors for that.

Why would a fence not work better than a wall? because you can climb a fence. You can also cut holes in it as well in a matter of seconds. Did you ever try to bust concrete in your life? Concrete will not hold by itself. It's reenforced with steel rods called rebar. It would take a long time to bust through concrete because first off, you would need air powered tools. Secondly you wold have to cut all that rebar out. It would take weeks if not months.

You don't need to build the wall 100 feet into the ground. You can use I-beams and sensors for that.

Why would a fence not work better than a wall? because you can climb a fence. You can also cut holes in it as well in a matter of seconds. Did you ever try to bust concrete in your life? Concrete will not hold by itself. It's reenforced with steel rods called rebar. It would take a long time to bust through concrete because first off, you would need air powered tools. Secondly you wold have to cut all that rebar out. It would take weeks if not months.

Yes you can. But you can build sensors etc WITHOUT a wall. Just with a fence.

Sure, you can cut holes in a fence quickly. However if you have a fence that uses a certain amount of high tech sensors, then you'll find them. If you have a wall without sensors then people will just dig through it underneath, they'll spend the time and use machinery or hired labor because they can.

This is the issue here. What is effective. A wall might be solid, but does it actually stop people more than other ways? The cost will be high, maintenance will be high and you still need the high tech stuff a fence would have.

Sure, you can cut holes in a fence quickly. However if you have a fence that uses a certain amount of high tech sensors, then you'll find them. If you have a wall without sensors then people will just dig through it underneath, they'll spend the time and use machinery or hired labor because they can.

This is the issue here. What is effective. A wall might be solid, but does it actually stop people more than other ways? The cost will be high, maintenance will be high and you still need the high tech stuff a fence would have.

The sensors actually go deep into the ground to measure sound waves and detect possible digging. It's not like you think: they start digging a hole just before the wall and dig to just outside of the wall like a Bugs Bunny cartoon. They would be able to see that with their drones and other air equipment. These tunnels start hundreds of yards away if not further, and they go hundreds of yards or further past the wall. It's a huge operation and construction job.

Rustic, you make yourself look like an idiot or ass hole posting such crap. Sorry, but it's the truth.
Large, raised, gray or white lesions, known as condyloma lata, may develop in warm, moist areas such as the mouth, underarm or groin region. In addition to rashes, symptoms of secondary syphilis may include fever, swollen lymph glands, sore throat, patchy hair loss, headaches, weight loss, muscle aches, and fatigue.
STD Facts - Syphilis (Detailed) - Centers for Disease Control and ...
www.cdc.gov › std › stdfact-syphilis-deta...
She very well could've caught something from slick Willy, him always going to those rape islands and all.
How? By shaking hands with him????

The sensors actually go deep into the ground to measure sound waves and detect possible digging. It's not like you think: they start digging a hole just before the wall and dig to just outside of the wall like a Bugs Bunny cartoon. They would be able to see that with their drones and other air equipment. These tunnels start hundreds of yards away if not further, and they go hundreds of yards or further past the wall. It's a huge operation and construction job.

I'm not taking my view on tunnels from bugs bunny, I know how long some of these tunnels are. Sensors might be successful, but but they'll be just as successful without a wall as with one. So what's the point of the wall?

I'm not taking my view on tunnels from bugs bunny, I know how long some of these tunnels are. Sensors might be successful, but but they'll be just as successful without a wall as with one. So what's the point of the wall?

Because if you just have sensors, then people will still cross the border on top of the ground. A wall stops them from doing that and they can't dig under the wall either. You need both for it to be effective.

Because if you just have sensors, then people will still cross the border on top of the ground. A wall stops them from doing that and they can't dig under the wall either. You need both for it to be effective.

And if they then just climb over the wall? Walls can be climbed.

A wall can stop people, but is it cost effective? Would it not be better to have people on the ground rather than walls? Would that not be more cost effective?

A wall can stop people, but is it cost effective? Would it not be better to have people on the ground rather than walls? Would that not be more cost effective?
Wall works around the white house. People can climb it but most don't. It stops most people.

Wall works around the white house. People can climb it but most don't. It stops most people.

Yeah, but a fence would also stop most people.

Yes it does, but what does climbing the fence to the White House accomplish? What is to gain?

If you are trying to get into this country illegally, or you are trying to ship in hundreds of thousands of dollar of narcotics into this country, you gain much more by sneaking over that border fence than the White House fence.

That's what we are doing now, and we have an estimated 11 million illegals in this country to show for it.

That's what we are doing now, and we have an estimated 11 million illegals in this country to show for it.

But how much is being spent?

Trump says he'd spend $8 billion on the wall. Put $8 billion extra into the fight and you might get a shit wall, or you might get a much better fence.

Forum List

Back