🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

If they were tests to see how stupid I can be, I'm glad I failed. Fortunately for you, you are the valedictorian of the class.

Don't be ridiculous. I've never won anything in my life. I'm a loser.

Last edited:

If that's true --- then she has a QUACK for a doctor. Because for $50 -- you can get a 5 year injection that PREVENTS pneumonia. And it would UNETHICAL to not include that in her care.

Can't be true. It's cover-up.. The kind that follows the Clintons around like their own shadows..
Mr. Flacaltenn, that is just stupid. There are many types of pneumonia.

Pneumonia

What Is Pneumonia?

Pneumonia is an infection in one or both lung. It can be caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses. Pneumonia causes inflammation in your lung’s air sacs, or alveoli. The alveoli fill with fluid or pus, making it difficult to breathe.

Symptoms of pneumonia can range from mild to life-threatening. The severity of your pneumonia usually depends on:

• the cause of your inflammation
  • the type of organism causing your infection
  • your age
  • your general health

Thus ends your argument. If she were in good health, her body would have easily fought this infection off. It looks like that case of "pneumonia" did a number on her.

Exactly....

For example, you don't die directly from many diseases. The diseases wear your body's immune system down, and you die from infections your body can't fight off as a normal and healthy human would.

14238223_849870301811039_4181691695082729917_n.jpg

In this video she embraces a child, while having Pneumonia? Does it look like a person with Pneumonia?

First her team said she left the ceremony early because of overheating. But then she immediately was taken out of sight for 90 minutes with not a single reporter allowed to follow. Then she emerges and attempts to get into the vehicle and that moment looked really bad for us thinking this is being overheated 90 minutes after she left the 82 degree ceremony.

Now her team has changed the story, it was from pneumonia. Hence, the 9 month cough I guess. But then why would her team first say it was overheating if it was pneumonia? And why would her team send off a frail Hillary into a major, major event that would last several hours if she was suffering from pneumonia?

All the shameful B.S. from the highest offices American citizens have to be subject to.

In this video she embraces a child, while having Pneumonia? Does it look like a person with Pneumonia?

You're right. The Clinton campaign is blowing it out of proportion, trying to make it sound worse than it really is.

Why would they do such a thing? Then have her leave the building without SS nearby or staff or someone ready to assist her if she falls? I am thinking the there might be something too the body double rumor.

You're right. The Clinton campaign is blowing it out of proportion, trying to make it sound worse than it really is.

Why would they do such a thing? Then have her leave the building without SS nearby or staff or someone ready to assist her if she falls? I am thinking the there might be something too the body double rumor.

Which explains why it was reported earlier that she was pronounced dead.

First her team said she left the ceremony early because of overheating. But then she immediately was taken out of sight for 90 minutes with not a single reporter allowed to follow. Then she emerges and attempts to get into the vehicle and that moment looked really bad for her thinking this is being overheated 90 minutes after she left the 82 degree ceremony.

Now her team has changed the story, it was from pneumonia. Hence, the 9 month cough I guess. But then why would her team first say it was overheating if it was pneumonia? And why would her team send off a frail Hillary into a major, major event that would last several hours if she was suffering from pneumonia?

All the shameful B.S. from the highest offices American citizens have to be subject to.

She and her campaign lie so much that nothing they say can he taken at face value. They lie about verifiable stuff, too...it's amazing.

They really show the lack of respect they have for the American electorate.

People get sick...it happens...but by lying about it, they turned it into a huge deal.

Newest release on the video, Drudge Main story:

She is leaning against the pillar until the van gets there.. THIS IS SERIOUS.. I don't buy the pneumonia BS.. she's had that cough for almost a yr.

First her team said she left the ceremony early because of overheating. But then she immediately was taken out of sight for 90 minutes with not a single reporter allowed to follow. Then she emerges and attempts to get into the vehicle and that moment looked really bad for her thinking this is being overheated 90 minutes after she left the 82 degree ceremony.

If she were approaching heat exhaustion she would have been sweating profusely. No picture I saw showed her sweating. It was 83 degress at the time with 43 percent humidity. Neither high enough for heat exhaustion without a lot of exertion.

If she were approaching heat exhaustion she would have been sweating profusely. No picture I saw showed her sweating. It was 83 degress at the time with 43 percent humidity. Neither high enough for heat exhaustion without a lot of exertion.

Not to mention she wasn't exactly dressed for the beach either. I know women who wear thick clothing in warmer weather, but it's because they re always cold--not hot.

The DNC would of course select a replacement. Article 2, Section 7 of the DNC Bylaws says that if there is a vacancy on the national ticket, a special meeting of the Committee ” shall be held on the call of the Chairperson,” where they would choose a new candidate. Such meetings make decisions based on a majority of those in attendance.

However, the bigger question would be how would it effect the election. If this was a normal election, the replacement wouldn't stand much of a chance. However, this is not a normal election. Both parties are running a near 100% negative campaign. Would Democrats fair better if they picked a different candidate?
No. They will go with HRC all the way to the White House.
Only if the WH TOURS are started back up. :p

Forum List

Back