🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

Looking at the threads and many right-wingers, negative comments concerning Mrs. Clinton’s pneumonia, it is apparent conservatives now look upon the illness as being a political scandal.

If Trump had hemorrhoid surgery that forced the removal of his head from his a-hole, Clinton and Bernie supporters would not make a big deal out of it.

Lemming

Looking at the threads and many right-wingers, negative comments concerning Mrs. Clinton’s pneumonia, it is apparent conservatives now look upon the illness as being a political scandal.

If Trump had hemorrhoid surgery that forced the removal of his head from his a-hole, Clinton and Bernie supporters would not make a big deal out of it.

nooooo, I think the scandal is the fact that she and her campaign have been lying again. Wow, who woulda thunk that she would lie about this.....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The right in this country has become mentally insane and unfit for any power.

I hope you were looking in the mirror when you said that matty. You're coming unhinged. This woman has shown she will break any law she wishes to get the power she so desperately craves.

Ha ha. Pneumonia, that you have and get over. Sorry Trumptards.
It could be she has syphilis from slick Willy

The above post represents the brains of the Right's operation on USMB. Sad.
Well, slick Willy goes to these islands, rape islands… He doesn't go there for the scenery that's for sure. LOL

You're voting for Trump the rapist.
You mean like hitlery raping that little girl in court?

You mean Drumpf raping three little girls AND his own wife?

Well, slick Willy goes to these islands, rape islands… He doesn't go there for the scenery that's for sure. LOL

The number slick Willy has raped are too numerous to list…

The scandal is that if she were a dog we would be humane about it and put her down, but instead we force her to linger on in pain and discomfort.
Please sign the petition to put her down and let her go with what little dignity she may have left.

Amusing coming from the same left that made such big deal about McCains health in 2008.

slick+willy.jpg

clinton-and-cosby-poster.jpg

Waiting to post report. Clinton campaign says she has pneumonia. So this is why she walked outside Chelsea's apartment smiling and waving? Bullshit lie. Her illnesses are long term and serious in my opinion, and campaign is lying.
I've had pneumonia, and I was coughing every 20 seconds. She wasn't coughing. And my legs always worked. She couldn't get hers to work.

You seemed to have forgotten that for the last 2 weeks or so we've been sayin something is medically wrong with this woman
And you guys response has been that we were conspiracy nuts.
Now the conspiracy angle is no longer valid you''ve switched to the "scandal" angle.
What's next week's flavor going to be?

If that's true --- then she has a QUACK for a doctor. Because for $50 -- you can get a 5 year injection that PREVENTS pneumonia. And it would UNETHICAL to not include that in her care.

Can't be true. It's cover-up.. The kind that follows the Clintons around like their own shadows..
Mr. Flacaltenn, that is just stupid. There are many types of pneumonia.

Pneumonia

What Is Pneumonia?

Pneumonia is an infection in one or both lung. It can be caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses. Pneumonia causes inflammation in your lung’s air sacs, or alveoli. The alveoli fill with fluid or pus, making it difficult to breathe.

Symptoms of pneumonia can range from mild to life-threatening. The severity of your pneumonia usually depends on:

• the cause of your inflammation
  • the type of organism causing your infection
  • your age
  • your general health

Gee OldRocks -- that sounds stupid and naive compared to my simple observation that it would border on medical malpractice if folks like the Clintons didn't have a doctor persuading them to get a Pneumo shot.

FYI -- there's a new vaccine that covers THIRTEEN of the most common strains. And I KNOW about it because I have a form of blood cancer that probably won't kill me ever --- but getting pneumonia could. And I've had this chat with my doctor. Who says it's recommended for immune impaired and everyone over 65 or so..

This is just a song and dance. Spin control and damage repair. It sucks to high heaven and if Ms WhoreHopper isn't in a hospital tonight --- the coverup is blown..

. Explain why they would fill her next week with campaign events if she developed pneumonia last Friday? You have to be an idiot to believe she has pneumonia. Credibility for you Liberals is zero.

Forum List

Back