🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

Anybody over 65 running for Prez and contemplating hugging people and shaking hands and kissing cheeks all day ---- They would have been vaccinated by their medical team as tho they were visiting a 3rd world country. And that includes a FULL series of Pneuma-vax shots.

:link:

Your ignorance is MY problem???? ? It is now recommended for all kids entering kindergarten. Required in MOST hospitals and clinics for public health workers. It is WIDESPREAD inexpensive protection for the disease.

If you are running for Prez and your med team HASN'T done this --- they are negligent. Exposure to THOUSANDS of people per day at THAT AGE --- it would be CRIMINAL if her doctors didn't shoot her up..

Pneumococcal Disease (includes pneumococcal pneumonia, pneumococcal meningitis and pneumococcal bacteremia)

What is the best way to prevent pneumococcal disease?

The single best way to prevent this disease is to be vaccinated.

Children should be vaccinated with a pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) at 2, 4, and 6 months. They also need another shot, or booster, at 12 to 15 months of age.
Adults 65 years and older should be vaccinated with the PCV13 vaccine and a pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23).
Adults who are 19 to 64 years of age with certain health risks should be vaccinated. These risks include: diabetes, smoking, alcoholism, asthma, chronic heart, liver, lung or kidney disease, sickle cell disease, a spleen that doesn't work, cancer or other diseases that affect the immune system. Talk to your doctor about which pneumococcal vaccines are right for you.
What is the difference between the PCV13 and the PPSV23 vaccines?

While both vaccines help to protect against the bacteria that cause the types of blood infections and meningitis that are included in the vaccines, the PCV13 offers protection against pneumonia too.

What are the pneumococcal vaccine requirements for school attendance?

Your children in day care, Head Start or nursery school, should have received 1 to 4 doses of pneumococcal vaccine depending on their age. Please refer to the school attendance requirements at: Child Care Programs, Schools and Post-Secondary Institutions.
What should I or my family members do if we travel out of the country?

Pneumococcal disease occurs around the world. It is more common in developing countries. You may be at higher risk if you spend time in crowded settings or come in close contact with children in countries where pneumococcal vaccine is not routinely used. Make sure that you are vaccinated according to the recommendations above.

Such a shame. You used to be rational and intelligent. You've devolved to nothing more than the same type of partisan shill as hazlnut.

Me? A partisan shill? For educating you about the preventibility of pneumonia?

You're the over the cliff lemming partisan here. Chasing stupid ass stories like this and ignoring your country's leadership crisis.

BTW --- What brand of partisan shill do you THINK I am?

You can't get heat exhaustion in 70 degree temperature!
The temperature was 80. A person wearing a suit standing in the sun with pneumonia can certainly suffer from heat exhausting particularly if they are dehydrated as Clinton was.

People who say that the white uneducated vote trump are as bad as the racists of the old days. They look down on people of maybe lesser education or circumstances than them. 50-60 years ago they would've looked down on negroes too, but now it's not acceptable to do that.
Haters [democrats] gotta hate. So they hate white men since they can't show their hate for the black man publicly anymore.

Bacterial pneumonia which is what she is being treated for, is no more contagious than the common cold.

In another forum one of your ilk claimed that many people in her staff had the same thing. Sounds like the contagious kind to me!
As I said, it's about as contagious as a cold. If you exclude pneumonia caused by chemical exposure and such, there are two general types of pneumonia. viral and bacterial. Viral pneumonia is not sensitive to antibiotics which is what the doctor is prescribing for Hillary so it's probably bacterial pneumonia. Viral pneumonia is very contagious. Bacterial pneumonia is not.

I've had pneumonia twice and my wife has had it 4 times. We always recovered in about a week and we are older than Hillary so I expect in about a week she will be on the campaign trail again. It is possible that she has a bad case of double pneumonia and that can last for weeks. If that were the case, she would probably be in the hospital, election or no election.

he temperature was 80. A person wearing a suit standing in the sun with pneumonia can certainly suffer from heat exhausting particularly if they are dehydrated as Clinton was.

You don't know if she was dehydrated or not. You can't trust a group of liars on anything.
Dehydration is common with pneumonia because you often have vomiting, diarrhea, fervor and sweating which dehydrates you and you usually don't feel like eating or drinking fluids. Most people that go to the hospital for pneumonia do so because they are dehydrated which makes all other symptoms worse. I would bet that Hillary's doctor gave her electrolytes probably subcutaneously which would make her feel better almost immediately.

As I said, it's about as contagious as a cold. If you exclude pneumonia caused by chemical exposure and such, there are two general types of pneumonia. viral and bacterial. Viral pneumonia is not sensitive to antibiotics which is what the doctor is prescribing for Hillary so it's probably bacterial pneumonia. Viral pneumonia is very contagious. Bacterial pneumonia is not.

I've had pneumonia twice and my wife has had it 4 times. We always recovered in about a week and we are older than Hillary so I expect in about a week she will be on the campaign trail again. It is possible that she has a bad case of double pneumonia and that can last for weeks. If that were the case, she would probably be in the hospital, election or no election.

She's had medical problems a lot longer than a week. We're talking years here. It just seems to be getting worse all the time.

I don't buy into any of the lies from the Hil-liar camp. Something is seriously wrong with her, and it seems that medication can't seem to control it and it's getting worse whatever it is.

This woman is so stupid she goes and lives with Chelsea in a closed area with an infant in the room.

that's because people like the o/p get their "news" from breitbart and infowars

the rest they just make up because the voices in their head tell them to

How many people actually spend time to really understand and think about the issues? Not many.

Which is why Donald's voters are uneducated white makes. Everyone else knows what he is

Well it works both ways. Hillary needs uneducated and uninformed voters just as much as Trump does.

No doubt some. But even college educated white people who usually turn out in numbers for the GOP are voting for Hillary. I know you like the false comparison but it is false.

We will try this again...the only demographic dumb Donald leads in is among uneducated white males. That does not mean no one is boting for him who is not that but it means it's the only place he wins.

So uneducated white males vote for trump, and uneducated black males vote for hillary maybe? I go with common sense over education everytime. Anybody with common sense can see how corrupt and incompetent clinton is. The incompetent part being unable to do a simple task like keeping email secure.

You're saying these under educated people have common sense, doubtful.

Common sense says that Clinton and Trump and the Republicans and Democrats are bad news for the US, yet 98% voted these two parties last time out. How much "common sense" is there?

She's had medical problems a lot longer than a week. We're talking years here. It just seems to be getting worse all the time.

I don't buy into any of the lies from the Hil-liar camp. Something is seriously wrong with her, and it seems that medication can't seem to control it and it's getting worse whatever it is.

Seems to be. Lots of things appear to be in such a way because of the way the media and political people manipulate the stories for their own gain.

This woman is so stupid she goes and lives with Chelsea in a closed area with an infant in the room.

Yeah, she's so poor she lives in a one bedroomed flat.

Would you go anywhere near a baby if you had pneumonia? I sure wouldn't... nor would I allow anyone with around my baby.

Then again if you live in a big house, it's not so hard to segregate.

I guess, but it seems a silly risk to me.

Yeah, she's so poor she lives in a one bedroomed flat.

Would you go anywhere near a baby if you had pneumonia? I sure wouldn't... nor would I allow anyone with around my baby.

Then again if you live in a big house, it's not so hard to segregate.

I guess, but it seems a silly risk to me.

Maybe, but who doesn't do things that are risky once in a while?

Also, who's to say the child was there?

Forum List

Back