🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

How many has she infected?
Need a new lie now.

Imbecile, NOT all types of pneumonia are contagious.....

Quite a number of her inner circle have become quite ill in the past few months some requiring hospitalization.

When did she have the x-ray to confirm a diagnosis of pneumonia? There are different types of pneumonia, two of which are bacterial and viral. The viral will not be cured by antibiotics.

Now she's wearing seizure glasses in her last appearance.

I think Joe better start warming up in the bull pen!

This woman is so stupid she goes and lives with Chelsea in a closed area with an infant in the room.

Yeah, she's so poor she lives in a one bedroomed flat.

Would you go anywhere near a baby if you had pneumonia? I sure wouldn't... nor would I allow anyone with around my baby.

Then again if you live in a big house, it's not so hard to segregate.
Well it's certainly evident from your apologetic that we don't need to combat zika.
just stay away from the carrier. LOL

This woman is so stupid she goes and lives with Chelsea in a closed area with an infant in the room.

Would you go anywhere near a baby if you had pneumonia? I sure wouldn't... nor would I allow anyone with around my baby.

Well it's certainly evident from your apologetic that we don't need to combat zika.

I'm sorry, how did you get onto Zika?

I guess, but it seems a silly risk to me.

Maybe, but who doesn't do things that are risky once in a while?

Also, who's to say the child was there?

I guess I have given you to much credit.

Waiting to post report. Clinton campaign says she has pneumonia. So this is why she walked outside Chelsea's apartment smiling and waving? Bullshit lie. Her illnesses are long term and serious in my opinion, and campaign is lying.
She's done... really... that's all there is to it... she's done... b'bye Hitlery... campaign is over... Trump wins.

I guess, but it seems a silly risk to me.

Maybe, but who doesn't do things that are risky once in a while?

Also, who's to say the child was there?

I guess I have given you to much credit.

I need credit to understand your nonsense? Do I get a card with that? And air miles and all that shit too?

How many times has she fallen now? I've lost count. And how many times has she needed people to hold her up or had to lean on thing or hold onto things to keep her balance? No, this isn't just an illness that she'll recover from. It's getting worse all the time.

It looked serious on Sunday when she couldn't even stand up or walk.

14344723_543027762569930_1780049008191036127_n.jpg

How many times has she fallen now? I've lost count. And how many times has she needed people to hold her up or had to lean on thing or hold onto things to keep her balance? No, this isn't just an illness that she'll recover from. It's getting worse all the time.

And yet Reagan was able to complete his presidency. What's to suggest Hillary wouldn't be able to?

And yet Reagan was able to complete his presidency. What's to suggest Hillary wouldn't be able to?
Parkinson's is a progressive disease. You don't ever get better. You do recover from a gun shot wound.

Bacterial pneumonia which is what she is being treated for, is no more contagious than the common cold.

In another forum one of your ilk claimed that many people in her staff had the same thing. Sounds like the contagious kind to me!
As I said, it's about as contagious as a cold. If you exclude pneumonia caused by chemical exposure and such, there are two general types of pneumonia. viral and bacterial. Viral pneumonia is not sensitive to antibiotics which is what the doctor is prescribing for Hillary so it's probably bacterial pneumonia. Viral pneumonia is very contagious. Bacterial pneumonia is not.

I've had pneumonia twice and my wife has had it 4 times. We always recovered in about a week and we are older than Hillary so I expect in about a week she will be on the campaign trail again. It is possible that she has a bad case of double pneumonia and that can last for weeks. If that were the case, she would probably be in the hospital, election or no election.

You have no idea whether the doctor prescribed her anything at all.

How many people actually spend time to really understand and think about the issues? Not many.

Which is why Donald's voters are uneducated white makes. Everyone else knows what he is

Well it works both ways. Hillary needs uneducated and uninformed voters just as much as Trump does.

No doubt some. But even college educated white people who usually turn out in numbers for the GOP are voting for Hillary. I know you like the false comparison but it is false.

We will try this again...the only demographic dumb Donald leads in is among uneducated white males. That does not mean no one is boting for him who is not that but it means it's the only place he wins.

So uneducated white males vote for trump, and uneducated black males vote for hillary maybe? I go with common sense over education everytime. Anybody with common sense can see how corrupt and incompetent clinton is. The incompetent part being unable to do a simple task like keeping email secure.

You're saying these under educated people have common sense, doubtful.

Common sense says that Clinton and Trump and the Republicans and Democrats are bad news for the US, yet 98% voted these two parties last time out. How much "common sense" is there?

"common sense" is common and is rarely sensible. our system was set up as a two-party system. you can blame the founders for that....or thank them for that.

your raging at the moon about it changes nothing.

Bacterial pneumonia which is what she is being treated for, is no more contagious than the common cold.

In another forum one of your ilk claimed that many people in her staff had the same thing. Sounds like the contagious kind to me!
As I said, it's about as contagious as a cold. If you exclude pneumonia caused by chemical exposure and such, there are two general types of pneumonia. viral and bacterial. Viral pneumonia is not sensitive to antibiotics which is what the doctor is prescribing for Hillary so it's probably bacterial pneumonia. Viral pneumonia is very contagious. Bacterial pneumonia is not.

I've had pneumonia twice and my wife has had it 4 times. We always recovered in about a week and we are older than Hillary so I expect in about a week she will be on the campaign trail again. It is possible that she has a bad case of double pneumonia and that can last for weeks. If that were the case, she would probably be in the hospital, election or no election.

where are dumb donald's medical records and tax records?

i think he looks sick

Which is why Donald's voters are uneducated white makes. Everyone else knows what he is

Well it works both ways. Hillary needs uneducated and uninformed voters just as much as Trump does.

No doubt some. But even college educated white people who usually turn out in numbers for the GOP are voting for Hillary. I know you like the false comparison but it is false.

We will try this again...the only demographic dumb Donald leads in is among uneducated white males. That does not mean no one is boting for him who is not that but it means it's the only place he wins.

So uneducated white males vote for trump, and uneducated black males vote for hillary maybe? I go with common sense over education everytime. Anybody with common sense can see how corrupt and incompetent clinton is. The incompetent part being unable to do a simple task like keeping email secure.

Common sense says that Clinton and Trump and the Republicans and Democrats are bad news for the US, yet 98% voted these two parties last time out. How much "common sense" is there?

"common sense" is common and is rarely sensible. our system was set up as a two-party system. you can blame the founders for that....or thank them for that.

The system wasn't set up as a party system at all, it became that over a short period of time. The likes of Washington, Adams, John Quincy Adams who wanted to be above party politics but others didn't stand a chance after Quincy Adam's failure as president.

where are dumb donald's medical records and tax records?

i think he looks sick

"Dumb" Donald isn't passing out or being rushed to emergency equipment at every public event. As far as tax records, quit trying to change the subject. Your candidate is a nightmare come true.

I'm not raging at the moon, I'm raging at moonbats it looks like. You have a candidate that's ethically and physically challenged and it makes no difference to you.

I'm not raging at the moon, I'm raging at moonbats it looks like. You have a candidate that's ethically and physically challenged and it makes no difference to you.

I don't have a candidate and I won't be voting for either Hillary or Trump.

Ethically challenged. I mean, Dubya got elected, the Republicans didn't seem to have a problem voting for him before the Iraq War or even after it. Physically challenged? I had something similar this summer to what she has right now. You're calling me physically challenged? Oh, I got over it perfectly well thank you very much.

Clinton and much of the MSM are lying about her health.

Clinton said she lied about her health because she knew how it would go down with those on the right. ANNNNND she was completely right, those on the right jumped on it like flies on a shit.

Forum List

Back