FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

And yet Reagan was able to complete his presidency. What's to suggest Hillary wouldn't be able to?

Nothing. But you have to come clean first as to what your medical problems are so that voters can decide if you are capable of being President.

And what do the people know about other people's medical problems? I mean seriously, if someone says they have pneumonia, is it up to the people to decide whether you will live or not? Unless it's something serious that will impede someone doing their job in JANUARY, then what's the issue?

Seriously, I don't like Hillary, but you can see what those on the right who are making a big deal out of it are doing. They're not giving a damn about the facts. They've already had her down as having all kinds of medical problems, and they made it all up. Why? Because they seem to think politics is this stupid game you play like school kids.

If people actually looked at elected a CEO of the country and getting the best person for the job, we wouldn't have ended up with Trump v. Hillary, would we?
Well, they have to make a big deal of it. It's all they got. Soon the debates will start and there will be real issues to discuss that actually effect us.

You have no evidence that she wasn't conscious and since consciousness is the normal state, there is no reason to assume she isn't.

Conscious people don't collapse like that. I watched the video dozens of times. Her head was bobbling like the wind was blowing it around while she was waiting for the vehicle. Yes, the people with her "said" she was just fine. In fact the clown that said she was making phone calls seconds later was the same guy that gave the fable she had a couple sips of water and returned to normal. Dehydration doesn't work that way and neither does your body. That is unless you have some weird physics about your body that absorbs water before it even hits the stomach.

Ha ha. Pneumonia, that you have and get over. Sorry Trumptards.

Pneumonia often occurs in older people with long term underlying problems.

She obviously can't handle the rigors of campaigning so it's safe to assume she couldn't handle the rigors of the presidency

My mom had pneumonia when she was 70 and she has the least rigorous schedule on the planet. Plus, she recovered and is a healthy 84 years young. So quit making shit up.

Do you happen to know that Pneumonia is one of the biggest killers of the elderly?

Probably not

For the most part one gets pneumonia because of some sort of compromised immune system.
True

Heck of a Dr to let an older Broad like that continue fundraising, or whatever it is she does w/her time, while she has a deadly ailment

Oh you Clinton Bootlickers. You'll justify anything the Clintons do. Very sad.

Yep thy justify anything. Have you noticed many on the left have zero public disagreements with each other, especially on this board.

Yeah, Trump spoke about the loony Clinton Bootlickers the other day. He said she could literally walk into the rally and shoot several people, and the Clinton Bootlickers would find a way to justify it. I don't get how they can support the evil corrupt witch and her rapist husband. It's mind-boggling.

I couldn't agree more. It's amazing how people like big government....its how Stalin, hitler and those bozos get power.

Wait, Trump came out and said he'd increase government spending, and you'll still vote for him.

Yes.

Amazing.

You'd have sex with a brick wall if it had a Republican sticker on it.

And what do the people know about other people's medical problems? I mean seriously, if someone says they have pneumonia, is it up to the people to decide whether you will live or not? Unless it's something serious that will impede someone doing their job in JANUARY, then what's the issue?

Seriously, I don't like Hillary, but you can see what those on the right who are making a big deal out of it are doing. They're not giving a damn about the facts. They've already had her down as having all kinds of medical problems, and they made it all up. Why? Because they seem to think politics is this stupid game you play like school kids.

If people actually looked at elected a CEO of the country and getting the best person for the job, we wouldn't have ended up with Trump v. Hillary, would we?

First off this pneumonia stuff is nonsense. None of it adds up.

Why would somebody diagnosed with pneumonia go out in public like that? Secondly, why didn't they rush her to the hospital after she collapsed? What kind of doctor would recommend that she be rushed to her daughters apartment instead? And if she is going to go out sick, where was her family? If your wife went out that sick, wouldn't you make sure you were with her?

It's all an act. If you are so sick that you are passing out, you sure as hell don't run outside an hour later and start hugging kids to show how not sick you are.

Yes, the people have the right to know the truth just as your employer needs to know the truth about you before hiring. This is far from the first episode she's had in public. If it were, I would agree with you. But it seems to me whatever she does have is getting worse and now she's avoiding press conferences, hiding out for weeks, wearing shades designed to help reduce seizures, and dressing heavy even in warm weather. Something is seriously wrong with her whether you believe it or not.

Why would someone diagnosed with pneumonia go out in public? Well, I was suffering from something or other this summer and I went out every day.

Adds up to me.

Why go to hospital? Because she's a politician and doesn't want to accept illness. Do you know how many people don't go to hospital until it's too late? Lots. It's a human mentality. People want to show they're strong, they've been through enough illnesses in their life that didn't stop them in their tracks. When a serious one comes along they're quite unwilling to accept it's that serious.

When my father had cancer I didn't accept that it was serious. It wasn't until later that I found out that it was. I lived in a different country and didn't go back to see him before the operation simply because I "knew" it would okay. Luckily he survived.

Okay, people have the right to the truth. However people aren't willing to accept the truth when they're told it. Exactly like you're doing. She knows, I know, you should know, many people won't accept the truth anyway, they're DESPERATE to see her be too ill to run, aren't they?

She's hiding. Probably because she's weak. I was weak all summer. I didn't want to go out. I spent weeks just doing nothing much at home, sleeping a lot. I got over it. When you're ill that happens.

You're trying to find complex reasons for things, when the reasons are pretty simple.

And yet Reagan was able to complete his presidency. What's to suggest Hillary wouldn't be able to?

Nothing. But you have to come clean first as to what your medical problems are so that voters can decide if you are capable of being President.

Well, they have to make a big deal of it. It's all they got. Soon the debates will start and there will be real issues to discuss that actually effect us.

But then they've shown they're not interested in the real issues.

They want a wall, because a wall is going to do nothing, except cost money.

The wall will produce jobs and protect our sovereignty andl law abiding citizens lives.

Why would someone diagnosed with pneumonia go out in public? Well, I was suffering from something or other this summer and I went out every day.

Adds up to me.

Why go to hospital? Because she's a politician and doesn't want to accept illness. Do you know how many people don't go to hospital until it's too late? Lots. It's a human mentality. People want to show they're strong, they've been through enough illnesses in their life that didn't stop them in their tracks. When a serious one comes along they're quite unwilling to accept it's that serious.

When my father had cancer I didn't accept that it was serious. It wasn't until later that I found out that it was. I lived in a different country and didn't go back to see him before the operation simply because I "knew" it would okay. Luckily he survived.

Okay, people have the right to the truth. However people aren't willing to accept the truth when they're told it. Exactly like you're doing. She knows, I know, you should know, many people won't accept the truth anyway, they're DESPERATE to see her be too ill to run, aren't they?

She's hiding. Probably because she's weak. I was weak all summer. I didn't want to go out. I spent weeks just doing nothing much at home, sleeping a lot. I got over it. When you're ill that happens.

You're trying to find complex reasons for things, when the reasons are pretty simple.

You don't even realize you contradicted yourself in your statement.

Yes, when people are not well, they stay home as they should. Hillary has been doing that for months now, and claiming this is a new illness.

The worst thing for us Republicans is for Hillary to drop out. Trump stands a good chance at beating her because of all her nefarious activities in the past. A much less controversial Democrat runner would be horrid for Republicans.

I have to agree with Rush on this one. The reason she didn't go to the hospital is because she would have to be diagnosed by unfamiliar doctors who would give an honest evaluation, and that could get out to the public. With her own doctor, she's safe because her doctor will tell the public anything to protect her candidacy.

The wall will produce jobs and protect our sovereignty andl law abiding citizens lives.

It might make jobs. Are you suggesting the US govt make jobs by implementing useless projects?

Protect the US sovereignty? How's that? There's already a barrier in the way of the US and Mexico, a wall can still be dug under, it won't do anything. You might as well pay for more people to patrol the border area than pay for a wall that'll do nothing.

Adds up to me.

You don't even realize you contradicted yourself in your statement.

Yes, when people are not well, they stay home as they should. Hillary has been doing that for months now, and claiming this is a new illness.

The worst thing for us Republicans is for Hillary to drop out. Trump stands a good chance at beating her because of all her nefarious activities in the past. A much less controversial Democrat runner would be horrid for Republicans.

I have to agree with Rush on this one. The reason she didn't go to the hospital is because she would have to be diagnosed by unfamiliar doctors who would give an honest evaluation, and that could get out to the public. With her own doctor, she's safe because her doctor will tell the public anything to protect her candidacy.

I don't see how I'm contradicting myself.

You have to agree with Rush because you WANT to agree with Rush?

Yeah, she's safe with her doctor who is protecting her confidentiality and not going around blabbing to people. Imagine if she got a doctor who hated the Democrats. Then what?

It might make jobs. Are you suggesting the US govt make jobs by implementing useless projects?

Protect the US sovereignty? How's that? There's already a barrier in the way of the US and Mexico, a wall can still be dug under, it won't do anything. You might as well pay for more people to patrol the border area than pay for a wall that'll do nothing.

The new wall will have sensors so that can never happen.

You can't smuggle drugs and people into a country by digging a hole only a dog can fit through. These are very sophisticated tunnels that are capable of driving vehicles through.

Yeah, she's safe with her doctor who is protecting her confidentiality and not going around blabbing to people. Imagine if she got a doctor who hated the Democrats. Then what?

Oh, Im sure she'd hire a conservative doctor that told the truth. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You are correct, she is telling the public what Hil-Liar wants her to tell us. That's the problem. We don't and will not learn the truth from her personal doctor.

The new wall will have sensors so that can never happen.

You can't smuggle drugs and people into a country by digging a hole only a dog can fit through. These are very sophisticated tunnels that are capable of driving vehicles through.

Why not just put sensors into the ground WITHOUT building a wall then?

So they can't build sophisticated tunnels under walls?

Oh, Im sure she'd hire a conservative doctor that told the truth. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You are correct, she is telling the public what Hil-Liar wants her to tell us. That's the problem. We don't and will not learn the truth from her personal doctor.

She's telling people what she wants them to hear, the same as Trump is. That's how you conduct successful campaigns, you make sure people hear as little bad stuff as possible. It seems pretty obvious, especially in such a toxic environment as the US political environment where insults come first and policies last.

This wall will be designed where it can't be dug under and will have state of the art sensors to detect ground movement underneath. The wall will be a barricade taller than Israel's wall that will keep the greasy wetbacks out.

Why not just put sensors into the ground WITHOUT building a wall then?

So they can't build sophisticated tunnels under walls?

Uhhh, because they would just come in over the sensors?????

My idea is the best. Forget about the wall, more border patrol, sensors, forget about it. Just pass a law that anybody who is here illegally faces a five year minimum prison sentence if caught. They would leave on their own with no other influence. Nobody would want to risk being here illegally so a wall would be useless. The law would take care of the problem better than any wall.

She's telling people what she wants them to hear, the same as Trump is. That's how you conduct successful campaigns, you make sure people hear as little bad stuff as possible. It seems pretty obvious, especially in such a toxic environment as the US political environment where insults come first and policies last.

Trump did nothing different than Hil-Liar. He had his own doctor give him a physical. But I'm sure Trump would have no problem being evaluated by an impartial doctor if Hillary would do the same. Fat chance she would accept such an offer.

This wall will be designed where it can't be dug under and will have state of the art sensors to detect ground movement underneath. The wall will be a barricade taller than Israel's wall that will keep the greasy wetbacks out.

Will it? Who told you that? I don't believe Trump has said anything other than "I'll build a wall" and left the rest to people's imaginations.

Can you imagine how much such a wall will cost?

The Wall, 10 years on: The great Israeli project | +972 Magazine

Israeli's wall/fence is 525 km long. The border between the two is 320 km long.

It cost $2.6 billion
It costs $260 million per year.

The US Mexico border is 3,200 km long.

So the US border is ten times longer than the Israeli/Palestinian border.

So, that's a cost of $26 billion, and a cost of $2.6 billion maintenance a year.

Trump has claimed his wall would cost $8 billion. Fine, if it costs $8 billion then it's going to be a lot less sophisticated than the Israeli wall. However only 10% of the Israeli wall is actually A WALL. The rest is fence.

fence4.jpg

High tech? A little, you can see from this picture. However most of this would be possible to dig underneath.

Forum List

Back