🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FLASH: Clinton Campaign Says She Has Pneumonia (Really)

Clinton and much of the MSM are lying about her health.

Clinton said she lied about her health because she knew how it would go down with those on the right. ANNNNND she was completely right, those on the right jumped on it like flies on a shit.

Oh you Clinton Bootlickers. You'll justify anything the Clintons do. Very sad.

Yep thy justify anything. Have you noticed many on the left have zero public disagreements with each other, especially on this board.

Clinton said she lied about her health because she knew how it would go down with those on the right. ANNNNND she was completely right, those on the right jumped on it like flies on a shit.

Yep thy justify anything. Have you noticed many on the left have zero public disagreements with each other, especially on this board.

Yeah, Trump spoke about the loony Clinton Bootlickers the other day. He said she could literally walk into the rally and shoot several people, and the Clinton Bootlickers would find a way to justify it. I don't get how they can support the evil corrupt witch and her rapist husband. It's mind-boggling.

Yeah, Trump spoke about the loony Clinton Bootlickers the other day. He said she could literally walk into the rally and shoot several people, and the Clinton Bootlickers would find a way to justify it. I don't get how they can support the evil corrupt witch and her rapist husband. It's mind-boggling.

I couldn't agree more. It's amazing how people like big government....its how Stalin, hitler and those bozos get power.

On this one, she's either having a seizure or she's very drunk/high. Either way, clearly she has serious health problems.

I couldn't agree more. It's amazing how people like big government....its how Stalin, hitler and those bozos get power.

Wait, Trump came out and said he'd increase government spending, and you'll still vote for him.

Of course you can. Videos only show something. They don't tell the whole story.

If videos are manipulated it's usually pointed out and obvious even to a novice.

The whole story is I've seen cops put drunks into their police cars with much less effort than it took to shove Hillary in that SUV.

Seems to be. Lots of things appear to be in such a way because of the way the media and political people manipulate the stories for their own gain.

Sure, you can manipulate stories, but you can't manipulate videos.
You can't diagnosis Clinton's medical condition by looking at a 10 second video of her being helped in or out of a car. Read what her doctor says along with tests and a CT Scan, if you want her real medical information.

http://documents.latimes.com/read-letter-hillary-clintons-doctor/

Seems to be. Lots of things appear to be in such a way because of the way the media and political people manipulate the stories for their own gain.

You can't diagnosis Clinton's medical condition by looking at a 10 second video of her being helped in or out of a car. Read what her doctor says along with tests and a CT Scan, if you want her real medical information.

She lost consciousness at the 9/11 memorial. Former President Bill Clinton said it happened frequently until he tried to walk back his slip of the tongue.

She lost consciousness at the 9/11 memorial. Former President Bill Clinton said it happened frequently until he tried to walk back his slip of the tongue.

She never lost consciousness. She was alert the whole time, telling staff that she was fine. She was actually making calls to aides from the car.

And yet Reagan was able to complete his presidency. What's to suggest Hillary wouldn't be able to?

Nothing. But you have to come clean first as to what your medical problems are so that voters can decide if you are capable of being President.

And what do the people know about other people's medical problems? I mean seriously, if someone says they have pneumonia, is it up to the people to decide whether you will live or not? Unless it's something serious that will impede someone doing their job in JANUARY, then what's the issue?

Seriously, I don't like Hillary, but you can see what those on the right who are making a big deal out of it are doing. They're not giving a damn about the facts. They've already had her down as having all kinds of medical problems, and they made it all up. Why? Because they seem to think politics is this stupid game you play like school kids.

If people actually looked at elected a CEO of the country and getting the best person for the job, we wouldn't have ended up with Trump v. Hillary, would we?

Of course you can. Videos only show something. They don't tell the whole story.

If videos are manipulated it's usually pointed out and obvious even to a novice.

The whole story is I've seen cops put drunks into their police cars with much less effort than it took to shove Hillary in that SUV.

There are ways of manipulating evidence without actually changing the evidence.

enhanced-buzz-31256-1413909866-15.jpg

Here's a nice one to show what I mean.

Headline: Man holds kid off balcony and endangers the child, should be sent to prison.

I didn't change the picture, I manipulated the mind into thinking something was a problem when there wasn't actually a problem at all.

Wait, Trump came out and said he'd increase government spending, and you'll still vote for him.

Yes.

And what do the people know about other people's medical problems? I mean seriously, if someone says they have pneumonia, is it up to the people to decide whether you will live or not? Unless it's something serious that will impede someone doing their job in JANUARY, then what's the issue?

Seriously, I don't like Hillary, but you can see what those on the right who are making a big deal out of it are doing. They're not giving a damn about the facts. They've already had her down as having all kinds of medical problems, and they made it all up. Why? Because they seem to think politics is this stupid game you play like school kids.

If people actually looked at elected a CEO of the country and getting the best person for the job, we wouldn't have ended up with Trump v. Hillary, would we?

First off this pneumonia stuff is nonsense. None of it adds up.

Why would somebody diagnosed with pneumonia go out in public like that? Secondly, why didn't they rush her to the hospital after she collapsed? What kind of doctor would recommend that she be rushed to her daughters apartment instead? And if she is going to go out sick, where was her family? If your wife went out that sick, wouldn't you make sure you were with her?

It's all an act. If you are so sick that you are passing out, you sure as hell don't run outside an hour later and start hugging kids to show how not sick you are.

Yes, the people have the right to know the truth just as your employer needs to know the truth about you before hiring. This is far from the first episode she's had in public. If it were, I would agree with you. But it seems to me whatever she does have is getting worse and now she's avoiding press conferences, hiding out for weeks, wearing shades designed to help reduce seizures, and dressing heavy even in warm weather. Something is seriously wrong with her whether you believe it or not.

Helped in the car? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If she didn't have people holding her up and have that parking pillar to lean against, she would have been laid out flat on the cement.

A doctor will tell the public anything the patient wants her to say. They have no obligation to be honest with us--only honest with the patient. And yes, this will all come out eventually after Hillary is gone. People only stay loyal as long as you are in the spotlight. If Trump wins against her or the DNC does replacer her, that's when we will find out what the real truth is.

Forum List

Back