Flash mob grabs $30K in clothing. See anything unusual in video ?

ANSWER: Noooooooooooooooooo!

"Flash mob" steals more than $30,000 worth of clothing from Pleasant Prairie store

[
PLEASANT PRAIRIE, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Ten men were involved in the shoplifting incident at a Pleasant Prairie North Face on June 1, according to a criminal complaint.

Police say the men were in and out of the store within 30 seconds to a minute. They all entered at the same time, went into a corner of the store and grabbed several jackets off each rack before running out of the store.

They got into three different vehicles. Witnesses describe the suspect vehicles as a red Dodge Magnum, a tan Chevrolet Malibu, and a maroon Pontiac sedan.

The store manager stated that about $33,723 worth of clothing was stolen
/QUOTE]

"Flash mob" steals more than $30,000 worth of clothing from Pleasant Prairie store

If you are under the age of 35 and not working, not supporting a family....THE FEDERAL GOV. SHOULD DEMAND YOU PUT ON A FUCKIN MILITARY UNIFORM, DROP THESE MF'S HEAD FIRST IN THE NEAREST DESERT IN MUSLIM COUNTRY. YOU WANT TO STEAL SOMETHING MF'S, STEAL A CAMEL!!

Pleasant prairie has a population of 800 people.
I fucked a girl in that lake one time

That was no girl. It was a manatee!

I still remember that day, driving my 72 grand Prix with the 454..

We were in that lake and she took off her bottom.

A '455' you mean.

Used to race there..

Little rocket ships !

At least seven of them were raised without a father and most if not all of them speak a dialect of southern American English infused with many mispronunciations rooted in illiteracy even though this was in Wisconsin.
Am I right?

Forum List

Back