Flashback: Clueless Voters Explain Why They Voted for Obama & Now We Know How America

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
G-d help us..... we are doomed as a country...Is it any wonder a man like Obama with not a LICK of experience in ANYTHING got elected...cultish and our media has become our enemy

SNIP:
Director John Ziegler captured the utter ignorance of people who voted for Obama in November of 2008. After his “last election,” President Obama’s Gallup approval rating is now 16 points upside down: Only 39% approve of the president, while 55% disapprove.

Why people have to go through five years of utter nonsense to figure out that “it’s not working” just goes to show absolutely insulated from reality “low information voters” are: they live in cocoons of politically biased entertainment and pop culture, and any news they are likely to get is slanted towards Democrats.

Five years into Obama’s presidency, here we are with a disastrous economy, a crumbling foreign policy, an unmanageable nightmare called Obamacare, and nearly $7 trillion more in debt.

But don’t blame Obama, he’s just doing what folks like him do – try to get as much power as possible. Blame these people.

[ame=http://youtu.be/mm1KOBMg1Y8]How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

New Gallup Poll: Obama Approval Rating Falls Into The 30s

ALL of it here
Flashback: Clueless Voters Explain Why They Voted for Obama & Now We Know How America Got Here

Last edited:
Why I voted for Obama

1. Republicans got us into two wars and destroyed the economy
2. Obama was young and dynamic and offered a way out

Why I voted for Obama

lovely, but really we are tired of your cheerleading for Obama since you are only ONE in that 30% WHO is still on your knees
do you get paid or do it for Free?

Last edited:
Why I voted for Obama

lovely, but really we are tired of your cheerleading for Obama since you are only ONE in that 30% WHO is still on your knees

I have never denied I get paid to posts here

Why I voted for Obama

Probably gets food stamps and other freebies.

Why I voted for Obama

Somebody has more money than brains to pay you to post here, because by now we all know you spout nothing but pure horse shit.

obama is an absolute, utter, unequivocal, indisputable, FAILURE, and the only people left supporting him are either retarded or a liar, or as in your case, a retarded liar.

Last edited:
1385995_530069017085596_950031227_n_zpsd8845db9.jpg

Why I voted for Obama

I have never seen you admit that you did until now.... Interesting....

I have thought from time to time that some people here got paid to post...
The one I had in mind puts up 50 responses for each thread...

I don't know if this is a good thing regardless of which side of politics you are on.

I don't know if this is a good thing regardless of which side of politics you are on.

One way to look at it is that whomever is paying is getting ripped off.

Why I voted for Obama

I will buy that for the first election, but the second? Even Obama said he didn't deserve to be reelected.

So let's be clear, if the Republicans are in the minority but have the presidency everything is their fault even if the majority of democrats vote for war. Yet if the republicans are still in the minority but don't hold the presidency or the Senate they are still in control. Man what an out for the failed liberal BS policies.

Last edited:

Somebody has more money than brains to pay you to post here, because by now we all know you spout nothing but pure horse shit.

obama is an absolute, utter, unequivocal, indisputable, FAILURE, and the only people left supporting him are either retarded or a liar, or as in your case, a retarded liar.

Technically, wouldn't that be a professional retarded liar?

G-d help us..... we are doomed as a country...Is it any wonder a man like Obama with not a LICK of experience in ANYTHING got elected...cultish and our media has become our enemy

SNIP:
Director John Ziegler captured the utter ignorance of people who voted for Obama in November of 2008. After his “last election,” President Obama’s Gallup approval rating is now 16 points upside down: Only 39% approve of the president, while 55% disapprove.

Why people have to go through five years of utter nonsense to figure out that “it’s not working” just goes to show absolutely insulated from reality “low information voters” are: they live in cocoons of politically biased entertainment and pop culture, and any news they are likely to get is slanted towards Democrats.

Five years into Obama’s presidency, here we are with a disastrous economy, a crumbling foreign policy, an unmanageable nightmare called Obamacare, and nearly $7 trillion more in debt.

But don’t blame Obama, he’s just doing what folks like him do – try to get as much power as possible. Blame these people.

How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube

New Gallup Poll: Obama Approval Rating Falls Into The 30s

ALL of it here
Flashback: Clueless Voters Explain Why They Voted for Obama & Now We Know How America Got Here

I liked the black woman with the pink top, at least she thought about the questions and answers. Of course she said she didn't think it would have effected her vote. Pretty soon all we need is two or three boxes on the ballot. Black, White, and other, much easier then voting straight party. Of course they would also have to have a D or R next to them. So when the voters in the video go to vote they can just select the box that is black with a D next to it. Doesn't really matter whom it is.

It didn't surprise me that they knew about Palin and the clothes that is much more important then knowing someone wants our energy prices to sky rocket. Unfortunately that appears to be one campaign promise Obama will actually fulfill.

Look...lets be honest here

Do you think I would wade through all the pathetic whiny posts conservatives put up and not be paid for it?

Why I voted for Obama

I will buy that for the first election, but the second? Even Obama said he didn't deserve to be reelected.

So let's be clear, if the Republicans are in the minority but have the presidency everything is their fault even if the majority of democrats vote for war. Yet if the republicans are still in the minority but don't hold the presidency or the Senate they are still in control. Man what an out for the failed liberal BS policies.

Second election

1. Obama prevented a depression
2. Passed obamacare
3. Saved the banks and auto companies
4. Repealed DADT
5. Killed Bin Laden
6. Ran against Romney

Not even close

Do you think I would wade through all the pathetic whiny posts conservatives put up and not be paid for it?

well one thing is for sure, you fit a typical liberal/progressive/commie for the Democrat party...starting with your boardname, right winger which is LIE

do any of you have any honor in being honest?

Last edited:

Oh gosh are you not the cutest most cleaver poster ever!!!

Forum List

Back