Flashback: Clueless Voters Explain Why They Voted for Obama & Now We Know How America

fucking lying about people is not going to win you elections you fucking idiot

[

You see ....you tip yourself off as a lying partisan asshole when you can't even acknowledge that Obama got Bin Laden

It is part of the Rightwing misinformation campaign where you can't give Obama credit for a single thing

Obama got Bin Laden due to all the hard work put in by George W. Bush. if it weren't for GWB's policies, Obummer could never claim, "i got him"

I didn't even see Bush trying to get him....Did you?

When your best efforts to locate a wanted criminal are fruitless after awhile the best bet is to ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD (to make sure he gets the message) that you have given up the search so that you can wait for him to relax his defenses.

This was the tactic used in the hunt for bin Laden...to announce there was no hunting taking place.

I have never denied I get paid to posts here
Somebody has more money than brains to pay you to post here, because by now we all know you spout nothing but pure horse shit.

obama is an absolute, utter, unequivocal, indisputable, FAILURE, and the only people left supporting him are either retarded or a liar, or as in your case, a retarded liar.

says the welcher who promised to leave the board if the President won reelection. No one listens to you welcher except low-info rw tools. :eusa_hand:

As to the OP: a "flashback" in "current events"? Steph :lol:
Why would I stop posting when I see how much it upsets your poor little whiny ass? It's just too much fun to piss off pathetic little pimple heads like you.

The kenyan belongs in prison, and whoever voted for the POS should thoroughly ASHAMED of themselves for being so IGNORANT and EASILY DUPED.

lieoftheyear_thumb1_zps36107890.jpg

"If you like it"

what is the percent of Americans who LIKE their old policy and cant keep it.

GIVE US THE NUMBER or shut the fuck up about it

Obama got Bin Laden due to all the hard work put in by George W. Bush. if it weren't for GWB's policies, Obummer could never claim, "i got him"

When your best efforts to locate a wanted criminal are fruitless after awhile the best bet is to ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD (to make sure he gets the message) that you have given up the search so that you can wait for him to relax his defenses.

This was the tactic used in the hunt for bin Laden...to announce there was no hunting taking place.

and it didn't work huh.

Bush couldnt get him.

Obama had to

Could be OBL's body does sleep with the fish but that does not necessarily mean they killed him that night. Not saying I believe the following account but I am convinced that OBL died of natural causes for kidney failure or died at Tora Bora.

Osama Bin Laden died of natural causes according to former CIA agent

Note the poll on this site:

LiveLeak.com - CIA Agent: "Osama Bin Laden died of natural causes" 5 Years Before Seal-Team-6 Raid

and AQ morned his death and searched for a replacement huh.

you people are so fucking unAmeircan

G-d help us..... we are doomed as a country...Is it any wonder a man like Obama with not a LICK of experience in ANYTHING got elected...cultish and our media has become our enemy

SNIP:
Director John Ziegler captured the utter ignorance of people who voted for Obama in November of 2008. After his “last election,” President Obama’s Gallup approval rating is now 16 points upside down: Only 39% approve of the president, while 55% disapprove.

Why people have to go through five years of utter nonsense to figure out that “it’s not working” just goes to show absolutely insulated from reality “low information voters” are: they live in cocoons of politically biased entertainment and pop culture, and any news they are likely to get is slanted towards Democrats.

Five years into Obama’s presidency, here we are with a disastrous economy, a crumbling foreign policy, an unmanageable nightmare called Obamacare, and nearly $7 trillion more in debt.

But don’t blame Obama, he’s just doing what folks like him do – try to get as much power as possible. Blame these people.

How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube

New Gallup Poll: Obama Approval Rating Falls Into The 30s

ALL of it here
Flashback: Clueless Voters Explain Why They Voted for Obama & Now We Know How America Got Here

Other than being American and over 35 there's no requirements to be President. I'd actually like that to change though and require military officer experience.

G-d help us..... we are doomed as a country...Is it any wonder a man like Obama with not a LICK of experience in ANYTHING got elected...cultish and our media has become our enemy

SNIP:
Director John Ziegler captured the utter ignorance of people who voted for Obama in November of 2008. After his “last election,” President Obama’s Gallup approval rating is now 16 points upside down: Only 39% approve of the president, while 55% disapprove.

Why people have to go through five years of utter nonsense to figure out that “it’s not working” just goes to show absolutely insulated from reality “low information voters” are: they live in cocoons of politically biased entertainment and pop culture, and any news they are likely to get is slanted towards Democrats.

Five years into Obama’s presidency, here we are with a disastrous economy, a crumbling foreign policy, an unmanageable nightmare called Obamacare, and nearly $7 trillion more in debt.

But don’t blame Obama, he’s just doing what folks like him do – try to get as much power as possible. Blame these people.

How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube

New Gallup Poll: Obama Approval Rating Falls Into The 30s

ALL of it here
Flashback: Clueless Voters Explain Why They Voted for Obama & Now We Know How America Got Here

Other than being American and over 35 there's no requirements to be President. I'd actually like that to change though and require military officer experience.

I'd vote for that.

and it didn't work huh.

Bush couldnt get him.

Obama had to

Bush had eight years to get Bin Laden. He let him slip away in Tora Bora and then made no attempt to follow him into Pakistan

Flashback: Clueless Voters Explain Why They Voted for Obama & Now We Know How America
And of course those same voters wouldn’t be ‘clueless’ had they voted for McCain.

It’s remarkable to the extent that the blind partisan right just doesn’t get it: 2008 and 2012 were about republicans fielding poor presidential candidates who were consequently rejected by a majority of the voters, and appropriately so.

the video doesnt even prove they are voters.

Same old bullshit tape of a few people proving NOTHING

Forum List

Back