Flashback: Clueless Voters Explain Why They Voted for Obama & Now We Know How America

Why I voted for Obama

1. Republicans got us into two wars and destroyed the economy
2. Obama was young and dynamic and offered a way out

I will buy that for the first election, but the second? Even Obama said he didn't deserve to be reelected.

So let's be clear, if the Republicans are in the minority but have the presidency everything is their fault even if the majority of democrats vote for war. Yet if the republicans are still in the minority but don't hold the presidency or the Senate they are still in control. Man what an out for the failed liberal BS policies.

Second election

1. Obama prevented a depression
2. Passed obamacare
3. Saved the banks and auto companies
4. Repealed DADT
5. Killed Bin Laden
6. Ran against Romney

Not even close

1. Might as well say Obama stopped a smallpox outbreak. Never mind the debt he racked up.
2. That is a negative not a positive. He got it passed with the "corn husker" kick back.
3. Bush got TARP passed as did he loan the car industry money. Ford saved itself and GM should have been made to do the same.
4. BFD
5. He did? Got proof he was in the room? Or more easily any evidence it was OBL? And again BFD.
6. Romney clearly was the best man. He actually realize one of our biggest threats was Russia, much unlike Chamberlain Obama.

lovely, but really we are tired of your cheerleading for Obama since you are only ONE in that 30% WHO is still on your knees
do you get paid or do it for Free?

I have never denied I get paid to posts here
Somebody has more money than brains to pay you to post here, because by now we all know you spout nothing but pure horse shit.

obama is an absolute, utter, unequivocal, indisputable, FAILURE, and the only people left supporting him are either retarded or a liar, or as in your case, a retarded liar.

says the welcher who promised to leave the board if the President won reelection. No one listens to you welcher except low-info rw tools. :eusa_hand:

As to the OP: a "flashback" in "current events"? Steph :lol:

I have never seen you admit that you did until now.... Interesting....

I have thought from time to time that some people here got paid to post...
The one I had in mind puts up 50 responses for each thread...

I don't know if this is a good thing regardless of which side of politics you are on.

Look...lets be honest here

Do you think I would wade through all the pathetic whiny posts conservatives put up and not be paid for it?

I'm paid as well. I wouldn't waste a nanosecond wading through the mountain of rw whine posts w/o getting compensated either.

Last edited:

I don't know if this is a good thing regardless of which side of politics you are on.

Do you think I would wade through all the pathetic whiny posts conservatives put up and not be paid for it?

I'm paid as well. I wouldn't waste a nanosecond wading through rw whine posts w/o getting compensated either.

well someone is throwing their money down the toilet if they are paying you
you libs all march in lockstep like a herd of sheep, one say baaaaa then they all chime in with baaaaaa
not real pretty

Last edited:

well one thing is for sure, you fit a typical liberal/progressive/commie for the Democrat party...starting with your boardname, right winger which is LIE

do any of you have any honor in being honest?

One thing to be careful of Steph. When a liberal starts out with ...let's be honest, make sure you are standing with your back to a wall. BOHICA.

I will buy that for the first election, but the second? Even Obama said he didn't deserve to be reelected.

So let's be clear, if the Republicans are in the minority but have the presidency everything is their fault even if the majority of democrats vote for war. Yet if the republicans are still in the minority but don't hold the presidency or the Senate they are still in control. Man what an out for the failed liberal BS policies.

Second election

2. Passed obamacare
4. Repealed DADT
5. Killed Bin Laden
6. Ran against Romney

Not even close

1. Might as well say Obama stopped a smallpox outbreak. Never mind the debt he racked up.
2. That is a negative not a positive. He got it passed with the "corn husker" kick back.
3. Bush got TARP passed as did he loan the car industry money. Ford saved itself and GM should have been made to do the same.
4. BFD
5. He did? Got proof he was in the room? Or more easily any evidence it was OBL? And again BFD.
6. Romney clearly was the best man. He actually realize one of our biggest threats was Russia, much unlike Chamberlain Obama.

You see ....you tip yourself off as a lying partisan asshole when you can't even acknowledge that Obama got Bin Laden

It is part of the Rightwing misinformation campaign where you can't give Obama credit for a single thing

Why I voted for Obama

Second election

2. Passed obamacare
4. Repealed DADT
5. Killed Bin Laden
6. Ran against Romney

Not even close

3-160314133257.jpeg

Second election

2. Passed obamacare
4. Repealed DADT
5. Killed Bin Laden
6. Ran against Romney

Not even close

3-160314133257.jpeg

rightwinger has to be getting paid, he has all the Obots lying talking points down pat and has no shame in misleading the people with them

Why I voted for Obama

3. a stupid fucking asshole who NEVER held a job and if he did he would have used a stolen SS Number.

4. an illegal alien from Kenya

5. a two faced lying son-of-a-bitch who hates America. :up:

6. to be continued.!

Why I voted for Obama

lovely, but really we are tired of your cheerleading for Obama since you are only ONE in that 30% WHO is still on your knees
do you get paid or do it for Free?

ask for a raise, then maybe you can get off welfare and food stamps. do you also get a housing subsidy ? :lmao: ... :lmao:

Why I voted for Obama

3. a stupid fucking asshole who NEVER held a job and if he did he would have used a stolen SS Number.

6. to be continued.!

Rightwing talking points

1. Obama never had a job....Check
2. Social Security Number....Check
3. Born in Kenya....Check
4. Hates America......Check

5. Teleprompter reading........X
6. Plays too much golf.....X

Two point Violation

Last edited:
enough playing with the wrongwhiner trying to derail the thread folks

his clown show has become boring

Why I voted for Obama

Wow, that's stupider than most others!

But, let's be real.

Non-U.S. Citizens aren't qualified to vote.

[

You see ....you tip yourself off as a lying partisan asshole when you can't even acknowledge that Obama got Bin Laden

It is part of the Rightwing misinformation campaign where you can't give Obama credit for a single thing

Obama got Bin Laden due to all the hard work put in by George W. Bush. if it weren't for GWB's policies, Obummer could never claim, "i got him"

[

Obama got Bin Laden due to all the hard work put in by George W. Bush. if it weren't for GWB's policies, Obummer could never claim, "i got him"

I didn't even see Bush trying to get him....Did you?

[

I didn't even see Bush trying to get him....Did you?
C'mon, seriously, there's no proof they "got" Sammy. None. Zero.

Why I voted for Obama

6. to be continued.!

Rightwing talking points

1. Obama never had a job....Check
2. Social Security Number....Check
3. Born in Kenya....Check
4. Hates America......Check

5. Teleprompter reading........X
6. Plays too much golf.....X

Two point Violation

Those are the only ones you mention out of the dozens and dozens of

scandals, lapses, inconsistencies, examples of Constitutional and Executive Branch overreach, missteps, collusions against American interests, lies, manipulations and crimes

he has committed because those are the only ones you can defend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back