Flat Earthers

Only arrogant fools think that man can influence the climate on this planet...

This is the beginning and end of climate influence on this planet...
newcluetosol.png
No stupid. This is the determining factor.

Basic Ozone Layer Science | US EPA

You damage that and thats pretty much game over.

I keep seeing this term on the interwebs, and don't know if it is a joke or some meme. It seems more than a joke and that there are indeed flat Earthers out there.

There can't possibly be any flat Earthers remaining, right?
Yes. But no t as many as global warming loons

Only arrogant fools think that man can influence the climate on this planet...

This is the beginning and end of climate influence on this planet...
newcluetosol.png
Who says there are not Flat Earthers ?

I keep seeing this term on the interwebs, and don't know if it is a joke or some meme. It seems more than a joke and that there are indeed flat Earthers out there.

Contrarian conservatives – rightists feel compelled to oppose everything, even when they’re wrong.
Flat Earthers refers to those who ignore all evidence and scientific research to cling to their unsupportable beliefs

Well there are people who flat out reject biology. They think sex and gender are determined by feelings. Probably the same lot that believe the Earth is flat.

Contrarian conservatives – rightists feel compelled to oppose everything, even when they’re wrong.
Flat Earthers refers to those who ignore all evidence and scientific research to cling to their unsupportable beliefs

Kind of like biology-deniers who believe gender is a choice.

Actually, its a real phenomenon gaining popularity. Its most popular in the conspiracy community. There was a guy recently who had a gofundme page so he could build a rocket to see for himself.

A flat-Earther's plan to launch himself in a homemade rocket just hit a speed bump

Heres Joe Rogan talking to Eddie Bravo, who is one of his best friends and a borderline flat earther.

Yes, there ARE people out there who believe the Earth is flat. However, you can see the curve of the earth (slightly) if you are riding in a commercial jet liner. I was watching a documentary on these people just a while ago (I think it was on VICE Channel), and yeah, they actually believe the Earth is flat.

And, that dude who launched himself 1,000 feet in the air on a homemade rocket to see if it was flat or not is true, because he was on the documentary as well.

Yes, there are stupid people out there. Don't become one of 'em.

Well there are people who flat out reject biology. They think sex and gender are determined by feelings. Probably the same lot that believe the Earth is flat.

1-in-100 newborns have atypical genitalia. Biologically. These include:

• Tissue that is related to both the ovaries and the testes

• Internal sex organs for both genders

• External genitalia that are partly ambiguous

• Chromosomes that are either normal female or male, or a mixture (mosaic)
    • An undeveloped sex organ

• Internal sex organs that are usually female

• External genitals that may vary between normal female and normal male. Most are female.

• Chromosomes that are normal, have only a X chromosome, or are a mixture (mosaic)
  • gonadal dysgenesis
    Those with this condition have male chromosomes, underdeveloped sex organs, internal female reproductive organs, and female external genitalia.
There's a damn good reason some people are confused.

The term present day refers to climate alarmists obsessed with using renewable energy to reverse AGW. :aug08_031:

Last edited:
Lady Justice said:
There Are Indeed Flat Earthers Out There
Go On YouTube, See 'Em For Yourself
Go Google Articles They Write
These People That Write The Extensive Articles Are Dead Serious

Never-Mind Their 'Science' And All
Breaks Down About Half-Way Through It
And They Won't Acknowledge It

But It's A Funny Read
And Goes To Show
A True Believer Can Make A Near Plausible Case
For Just About Anything

MindWars said:
If the earth was flat the gawd damn moon and other planets would be flat..
They ARE Flat !!
They're Saucer Shaped
And Face The Earth At All Times !!

That's Why We See The Same Side Of The Moon At All Times !!

Forum List

Back