Flight 93 crash fantasy

That's why you're so stupid. What does it matter how many dumpsters were used to collect the debris? They had to carry it out of there somehow.
So do you believe there were 10 giant dumpsters at the scene as Patriot911 claimed?

That's why you're so stupid. What does it matter how many dumpsters were used to collect the debris? They had to carry it out of there somehow.
So do you believe there were 10 giant dumpsters at the scene as Patriot911 claimed?

I believe it is extremely possible that 10 dumpster loads (10 to 20 yard dumpsters are not giant by the way) could have been taken out of the crash area and debris fields. Of course we really have no way of knowing this do we.

I believe it is extremely possible that 10 dumpster loads (10 to 20 yard dumpsters are not giant by the way) could have been taken out of the crash area and debris fields. Of course we really have no way of knowing this do we.
Then you guys shouldn't make that claim, should you?

no one made the claim you are pushing
if i remember correctly it was only said that they took 10 dumpster loads
and not that there were 10 dumpsters on site

Yeah, lord knows the coroner in charge MUST have been lying to us. :lol: More proof truthtards willfully ignore any and all evidence they don't like.

But hey. This has a simple solution. They said the wreckage was returned to United. Why don't you write to United and ask them if they got their plane back? I am pretty sure they're familiar enough with aircraft to know if what they got back was their 757 or not.

We all know you will do no such thing though. Why would you piss on your own parade of ignorance? :lol:

Yeah, lord knows the coroner in charge MUST have been lying to us. :lol: More proof truthtards willfully ignore any and all evidence they don't like.

But hey. This has a simple solution. They said the wreckage was returned to United. Why don't you write to United and ask them if they got their plane back? I am pretty sure they're familiar enough with aircraft to know if what they got back was their 757 or not.

We all know you will do no such thing though. Why would you piss on your own parade of ignorance? :lol:
Parrot911, I'll give you one chance to retract your 10 dumpsters claim, or else.

Parrot911, I'll give you one chance to retract your 10 dumpsters claim, or else.

WOOOO! I'm quaking in my boots from some fucktard with an overblown ego who thinks he can somehow threaten people over the Internet and actually have them take him seriously. :lol: You're a fucking joke saiweril. I won't retract a claim made by the coroner in charge at Shanksville; a civilian who is held in the highest regard and has impeccable integrity and credibility. I am going to believe him any day of the week as opposed to a piece of shit like you who thinks threatening someone over the internet is a viable alternative! :lol: Go slap your mama for raising such a dipshit!

Did you try to contact United yet?

WOOOO! I'm quaking in my boots from some fucktard with an overblown ego who thinks he can somehow threaten people over the Internet and actually have them take him seriously. :lol: You're a fucking joke saiweril. I won't retract a claim made by the coroner in charge at Shanksville; a civilian who is held in the highest regard and has impeccable integrity and credibility. I am going to believe him any day of the week as opposed to a piece of shit like you who thinks threatening someone over the internet is a viable alternative! :lol: Go slap your mama for raising such a dipshit!

Did you try to contact United yet?

If you don't retract it, he will cry. A lot.

:lol::lol:And then what???? Tell your mommy????:lol::lol:

Are you threatening him?

Cornholio2.jpg

I never that you'd have to play "Where's Waldo?" with 10 giant garbage dumpsters.

Why is it that a big plane crashed there, almost all of it was recovered, but you skeptics really can't show very good evidence that it was?
"thought", you fucking moron.:lol::lol:

I never that you'd have to play "Where's Waldo?" with 10 giant garbage dumpsters.

Why is it that a big plane crashed there, almost all of it was recovered, but you skeptics really can't show very good evidence that it was?
"thought", you fucking moron.:lol::lol:

the moron would be anyone that thinks that picture shows a dumpsters full of aircraft parts

Well at least you didn't try to come up with some lame excuse for a dumpster at a crime scene. I guess that is progress of sorts.

Maybe you are smarter little disinformation distributor than I thought. Or would you care to explain the presense of a dumpster at a crime scene?

As soon as you explain what took down the light poles short-stack.

Don't go pleasuring yourself fantasizing about my dick ya stinking skank. I wouln't fuck ya with Divey's johnson.

Fortunately for me I don't have to explain everything about 9/11. But I'm pretty sure that the video tapes they never showed documenting everything around the pentagon that day would show exactly what broke your precious light poles and put that little hole in the building.

I don't claim to know what happened. I just keep getting these rediculous pieces of the puzzel thrown up in my face and ask extremely basic questions about them. Take the "dumpster" situation...Everyone is so concerned about how many dumpsters...What was in them...Blah... blah... blah... Not one of you imbeciles even question why a dumpter is at a crime scene of this magnatude at all. What prey tell at a crime scene/crash site is garbage? It is things like this that scream fraud at this "official" investigation. A lying piece of shit like yourself isn't interested in answering any questions that remain unsolved. You are here only to try to cover up. That's fine. If I was working for your side I would probably be doing the same thing.

As for the time that has passed...I haven't followed the 9/11 blogs at all and only from time to time look in on the progress of these threads here on USMB. Whether it is 9 days or 9 years...a dumpster has no place at a crime scene. I just discovered this little fauxpax(sp) this week. Stupid me I don't let something this obvious go un noticed.

The only thing that could knock down the light poles--some over 100' apart is an airplane. A genuine pilot would know that, short-stack.

You're just afraid to admit the self-obvious fact because it shows me putting you in your place; yet again.

Keep harping on dumpsters though...I'm sure that will result in a revolution for your "movement" short-stack.

I can see 2 dumpsters in this photo in another I counted a possible 4. I, sure they moved them out as they were filled.

shank-092201b.jpg

Link the photo so we can blow it up and look at it for ourselves.

You don't know how to copy or link to a photo?

http://cryptome.quintessenz.org/mirror/shank-092201b.jpg

C'mon Oliver,

We all know that Airline Pilots like Hussy don't work with such high-tech equipment like a computer mouse. Too many buttons for her to keep track of. LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back