Flight 93 crash fantasy

:lol: So let me get this straight..... an FAA manager destroys a tape at the insistance of the UNION that contained the testimonies of the ATC personnel who gave their statements the next day.

So what again was lost? How is the UNION the big bad gubment? Do you even READ the bullshit you post?

yes destruction of 9/11 evidence is no big deal...

Patriot911, can you please provide a picture of at least two of those large garbage dumpsters of plane debris? I can't image there were 10 of those giant dumpsters that are hard to miss there and they only photographed one.

I can see 2 dumpsters in this photo in another I counted a possible 4. I, sure they moved them out as they were filled.

shank-092201b.jpg

I never that you'd have to play "Where's Waldo?" with 10 giant garbage dumpsters.

Why is it that a big plane crashed there, almost all of it was recovered, but you skeptics really can't show very good evidence that it was?

:lol: So let me get this straight..... an FAA manager destroys a tape at the insistance of the UNION that contained the testimonies of the ATC personnel who gave their statements the next day.

So what again was lost? How is the UNION the big bad gubment? Do you even READ the bullshit you post?

Way to duck the questions, eots. What evidence was lost? The oral testimonies of the ATC agents that gave their written testimonies the next day? I'm not saying the manager was right to destroy the evidence at the insistance of the union for the ATC. I AM saying nothing was actually lost.

Unless of course you can produce evidence there was something lost in that evidence that was forgotten in the 12 hours before they gave their written testimonies.... but we all know how you abhor and detest real evidence. :lol:

I never that you'd have to play "Where's Waldo?" with 10 giant garbage dumpsters.

Why is it that a big plane crashed there, almost all of it was recovered, but you skeptics really can't show very good evidence that it was?

Maybe because the people doing all the work didn't realize a bunch of immature assholes would question every move they made. HUNDREDS of people worked in Shanksville from all kinds of agencies and including volunteers. Not ONE of them has come forward to say no plane was there.

a bunch of immature assholes
Pot, meet Kettle.

HUNDREDS of people worked in Shanksville from all kinds of agencies and including volunteers. Not ONE of them has come forward to say no plane was there.
Logical fallacy.

Still standing behind your claim that 10 giant garbage dumpsters of plane debris were at the scene?

Maybe because the people doing all the work didn't realize a bunch of immature assholes would question every move they made. HUNDREDS of people worked in Shanksville from all kinds of agencies and including volunteers. Not ONE of them has come forward to say no plane was there.

Ya...no reason to handle a supposed crime scene that also happens to be a supposed airplane crash site as if there would be questions of every conceivable detail. Maybe you are one of the dumbest fucks to ever grace USMB.

The most simple airplane accident let alone a crash is documented in EVERY detail with all evidense tagged, bagged and in the case of crash re-assembled in a big hanger with every piece seperately and as a whole photographed.

Ya...no reason to question even the presence of a "dumpster" when every bit of evidence should be documented seperately, photographed...where found...where evidense is placed ..transferred..etc..."chain of evidense"... etc... A dumpster at a crash site?...What ever for?

Just how STUPID do you people think we are?

Here goes that pesky "pilot" experience raising it's ugly head again....:eek:

So you all would be OK if your local police just showed up with a broom and a dumpster at a murder scene?

Christ you people are either mongoloid stupid or being paid to try to deflect some of the most obvious objections imaginable.

Last edited:

Way to duck the questions, eots. What evidence was lost? The oral testimonies of the ATC agents that gave their written testimonies the next day? I'm not saying the manager was right to destroy the evidence at the insistance of the union for the ATC. I AM saying nothing was actually lost.

Unless of course you can produce evidence there was something lost in that evidence that was forgotten in the 12 hours before they gave their written testimonies.... but we all know how you abhor and detest real evidence. :lol:

we do not know what was lost as it was destroyed

USMB likely doesn't have enough bandwidth for me to list how stupid I think you are.

Pilot...yeah....whatever.

Oh look...The one with absolutely NO knowledge of how a crime scene and a crash scene is normally proccesed chimes in. Run your traitor ass pie hole all you want bitch. A dumpster at a crime scene is by itself totally out of place. There is no "garbage" at a supposed scene like this. EVERYTHING is evidense.

At the risk of being repetative...Go Fuck Yourself.

And Fuck the people you obviously work for!

USMB likely doesn't have enough bandwidth for me to list how stupid I think you are.

Oh look...The one with absolutely NO knowledge of how a crime scene and a crash scene is normally proccesed chimes in. Run your traitor ass pie hole all you want bitch. A dumpster at a crime scene is by itself totally out of place. There is no "garbage" at a supposed scene like this. EVERYTHING is evidense.

You're the one bitching small-dick. The internet-tough guy routine bores us. You're nothing and you know it so you try to make people as miserable as you apparently are.

The 9 tractionless years of your twoofer movement shows how impotent your movement is.

I'm guessing it's a night time problem as well seeing how bitter you are. :razz::razz:

Have fun tonight short-stack. You're living proof that someone else can take a joke.

You're the one bitching small-dick. The internet-tough guy routine bores us. You're nothing and you know it so you try to make people as miserable as you apparently are.

The 9 tractionless years of your twoofer movement shows how impotent your movement is.

I'm guessing it's a night time problem as well seeing how bitter you are. :razz::razz:

Have fun tonight short-stack. You're living proof that someone else can take a joke.

Well at least you didn't try to come up with some lame excuse for a dumpster at a crime scene. I guess that is progress of sorts.

Maybe you are smarter little disinformation distributor than I thought. Or would you care to explain the presense of a dumpster at a crime scene?

Then why are so many of you skeptics wasting your lives on us?

I spend about 11 posts per day. The only difference is I'm quite effective. Elsewise people like Huzzy or whatever her name is wouldn't sound (and be) so totally overmatched in every conceivable way.

Please feel free to do your daily routine:

Wake up in the house you're living at rent free.
Go down to the basement.
Break open the scalpel drawer
Sharpen scalpels for splitting hairs
Post your crap on here.
Get your ass handed to you.
Go back upstairs.
Say goodnight to those who you live with rent-free
Dream that what you did today will actually matter (in your dreams is the only place it does).

Forum List

Back