Flight 93 crash fantasy

Does this look like a 10 foot crater?:

crater-flight93.jpg
:lol: Does someone else want to tell the court Jester what he just posted, or should I? :lol:
Sorry about that. clicked on the wrong one.

HERE......Does this look like a 10 foot crater......How long is that fire truck?

shankshole3.jpg
fixed

does this look like a 10 foot crater?:

crater-flight93.jpg
:lol: Does someone else want to tell the court jester what he just posted, or should i? :lol:
sorry about that. Clicked on the wrong one.

Here......does this look like a 10 foot crater......how long is that fire truck?

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/photos/docs/shankshole3.jpg

why is there not a single piece of debris anywhere ? And where are those big wing marks??...the grass is all still green for fuck sakes

Last edited:
:lol: Does someone else want to tell the court jester what he just posted, or should i? :lol:

Here......does this look like a 10 foot crater......how long is that fire truck?

why is there not a single piece of debris anywhere ? And where are those big wing marks??...the grass is all still green for fuck sakes
did you bother to look at the other picture?

The one with the green grass was posted by mistake.

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

the one with the green grass ?..wtf ?? posted by mistake. ?..so was the grass or not ? and where is the debris ??

WAKE UP!

the one with the green grass ?..wtf ?? posted by mistake. ?..so was the grass or not ? and where is the debris ??
Yeah, it was posted by mistake.....I clicked on the wrong picture....It was from a movie.

Now, scroll up to 566 and see the actual picture taken at the site......You can even see debris in the crater.

And there are pictures of debris being dug from the hole.....Just go to the same site your body pictures came from and look 'em up, DAMMIT!

Last edited:

WAKE UP!

Yeah, it was posted by mistake.....I clicked on the wrong picture....It was from a movie.

Now, scroll up to 566 and see the actual picture taken at the site......You can even see debris in the crater.

And there are pictures of debris being dug from the hole.....Just go to the same site your body pictures came from and look 'em up, DAMMIT!

lol...ya its all a movie...the whole investigation reads like a cheap novel

Still don't have the balls to adress the transcripts I see.

LMAO!

You people are fuckin' lunatics!:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Don't have the balls to adress the actual picture.......Typical!

If I see you make another reference to someones "balls" today I may be forced to put you in the HOMO CAGE for the weekend...

Just sayin..:eusa_whistle:

If I see you make another reference to someones "balls" today I may be forced to put you in the HOMO CAGE for the weekend...

Just sayin..:eusa_whistle:
Why would I care?.........I'm rarely up here on the weekends anyway!

But hey, everytime I see one of these troofer loons not showing the balls to adress facts, i'll let 'em know they don't have the BALLS!

It's kinda like a hobby!:razz:

And hey Hug.....Maybe you can consider coming up with a "Neutered cage".....for all the ones up here who don't have any BALLS!:lol:

Forum List

Back