Flight 93 crash fantasy

Oh look...The one with absolutely NO knowledge of how a crime scene and a crash scene is normally proccesed chimes in. Run your traitor ass pie hole all you want bitch. A dumpster at a crime scene is by itself totally out of place. There is no "garbage" at a supposed scene like this. EVERYTHING is evidense.

At the risk of being repetative...Go Fuck Yourself.

And Fuck the people you obviously work for!

You're the one bitching small-dick. The internet-tough guy routine bores us. You're nothing and you know it so you try to make people as miserable as you apparently are.

The 9 tractionless years of your twoofer movement shows how impotent your movement is.

I'm guessing it's a night time problem as well seeing how bitter you are. :razz::razz:

Have fun tonight short-stack. You're living proof that someone else can take a joke.

Well at least you didn't try to come up with some lame excuse for a dumpster at a crime scene. I guess that is progress of sorts.

Maybe you are smarter little disinformation distributor than I thought. Or would you care to explain the presense of a dumpster at a crime scene?

As soon as you explain what took down the light poles short-stack.

Lets just boil it all down, troofer loons.

First, thousands of people at so many levels and angency's would have had to have been involved in this supposed "conspiracy" long before the attack.....Are you loons going to say with a straight face that not ONE of those thousands would have stood up and said "Oh hell no!"?......Do you actually think that not ONE would have come to their senses after signing on and went straight to the media with the conspiracy, and made it aware that there was a plan to allow thousands of their fellow americans to die in some sort of evil conspiracy?....And after more than 9 fucking years not ONE of those thousands of people would be able to keep their mouths shut about it, particularly when big fucking bucks could be made by outing such a conspiracy........And, how long did it take to out Watergate?.......There weren't nearly as many people involved in that fiasco, compared to the thousands who would have had to have been involved in a conspiracy the size of 9/11.....Are you going to say that not one person in the media wouldn't have their deep throat by now?......Particularly the left wing media who were looking for ANYTHING to nail Bush and his administration on.

Your claims all nothing but pure BS.......Sensible people fully know what happened that day. A bunch of crazy fucks hijacked 4 planes and rammed them full speed into 3 buildings and an empty field.

Get a life people.....And understand that fools like you are making several people rich by duping you into believing all the garbage.

Last edited:

First, thousands of people at so many levels and angency's would have had to have been involved in this supposed "conspiracy" long before the attack.....Are you loons going to say with a straight face that not ONE of those thousands would have stood up and said "Oh hell no!"?......Do you actually think

THOUSAND ?? WHERE DID YOU PULL THE NUMBER OUT OF ?

[Q
UOTE]that not ONE would have come to their senses after signing on and went straight to the media with the conspiracy, and made it aware that there was a plan to allow thousands of their fellow americans to die in some sort of evil conspiracy.....And after more than 9 fucking years not ONE of those thousands of people would be able to keep their mouths shut about it, particularly when big fucking bucks coulsd be made by outing such a conspiracy........And, how long did it take to out Watergate?.......There weren't nearly as many people involved in that fiasco, compared to the thousands who would have had to have been involved in a conspiracy the size of 9/11.....Are you going to say that not one person in the media wouldn't have their deep throat by now?......Particularly the left wing media who were looking for ANYTHING to nail Bush and his administration on.

Your claims all nothing but pure BS.......Sensible people fully know what happened that day. A bunch of crazy fucks hijacked 4 planes and rammed them full speed into 3 buildings and an empty field.

Get a life people.....And understand that fools like you are making several people rich by duping you into believing all the garbage.

WHERE IS BIN LADEN ? HOW ARE HIS SECRETES KEPT...WHY DOES NO ONE SPEAK ? WHO FINANCED 9/11 ? AFTER 9 YEARS WE TILL DO NOT KNOW ??

First, thousands of people at so many levels and angency's would have had to have been involved in this supposed "conspiracy" long before the attack.....Are you loons going to say with a straight face that not ONE of those thousands would have stood up and said "Oh hell no!"?......Do you actually think that not ONE would have come to their senses after signing on and went straight to the media with the conspiracy, and made it aware that there was a plan to allow thousands of their fellow americans to die in some sort of evil conspiracy?....And after more than 9 fucking years not ONE of those thousands of people would be able to keep their mouths shut about it, particularly when big fucking bucks could be made by outing such a conspiracy........And, how long did it take to out Watergate?.......There weren't nearly as many people involved in that fiasco, compared to the thousands who would have had to have been involved in a conspiracy the size of 9/11.....Are you going to say that not one person in the media wouldn't have their deep throat by now?......Particularly the left wing media who were looking for ANYTHING to nail Bush and his administration on.

This is what they do, time and again. Short-stack can't argue about anything so she has now gone with, "Why is there a dumpster there". What the fuck ever. Its like wondering if the running lights were on when AA77 hit the Pentagon. As if it matters.

Absolutely zero evidence points anywhere except to the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points on the events of the day. There will never be any evidence to the contrary so there will always be these attempts at obfuscation. It hasn't worked for 9 tractionless years and it never will work. All of the "fuck you's" in the world won't make it any more effective than it has been. It just makes them look like the unscrupulous bastards they are.

You're the one bitching small-dick. The internet-tough guy routine bores us. You're nothing and you know it so you try to make people as miserable as you apparently are.

The 9 tractionless years of your twoofer movement shows how impotent your movement is.

I'm guessing it's a night time problem as well seeing how bitter you are. :razz::razz:

Have fun tonight short-stack. You're living proof that someone else can take a joke.

Well at least you didn't try to come up with some lame excuse for a dumpster at a crime scene. I guess that is progress of sorts.

Maybe you are smarter little disinformation distributor than I thought. Or would you care to explain the presense of a dumpster at a crime scene?

Don't go pleasuring yourself fantasizing about my dick ya stinking skank. I wouln't fuck ya with Divey's johnson.

Fortunately for me I don't have to explain everything about 9/11. But I'm pretty sure that the video tapes they never showed documenting everything around the pentagon that day would show exactly what broke your precious light poles and put that little hole in the building.

I don't claim to know what happened. I just keep getting these rediculous pieces of the puzzel thrown up in my face and ask extremely basic questions about them. Take the "dumpster" situation...Everyone is so concerned about how many dumpsters...What was in them...Blah... blah... blah... Not one of you imbeciles even question why a dumpter is at a crime scene of this magnatude at all. What prey tell at a crime scene/crash site is garbage? It is things like this that scream fraud at this "official" investigation. A lying piece of shit like yourself isn't interested in answering any questions that remain unsolved. You are here only to try to cover up. That's fine. If I was working for your side I would probably be doing the same thing.

As for the time that has passed...I haven't followed the 9/11 blogs at all and only from time to time look in on the progress of these threads here on USMB. Whether it is 9 days or 9 years...a dumpster has no place at a crime scene. I just discovered this little fauxpax(sp) this week. Stupid me I don't let something this obvious go un noticed.

Don't go pleasuring yourself fantasizing about my dick ya stinking skank. I wouln't fuck ya with Divey's johnson.

Fortunately for me I don't have to explain everything about 9/11. But I'm pretty sure that the video tapes they never showed documenting everything around the pentagon that day would show exactly what broke your precious light poles and put that little hole in the building.

I don't claim to know what happened. I just keep getting these rediculous pieces of the puzzel thrown up in my face and ask extremely basic questions about them. Take the "dumpster" situation...Everyone is so concerned about how many dumpsters...What was in them...Blah... blah... blah... Not one of you imbeciles even question why a dumpter is at a crime scene of this magnatude at all. What prey tell at a crime scene/crash site is garbage? It is things like this that scream fraud at this "official" investigation. A lying piece of shit like yourself isn't interested in answering any questions that remain unsolved. You are here only to try to cover up. That's fine. If I was working for your side I would probably be doing the same thing.

As for the time that has passed...I haven't followed the 9/11 blogs at all and only from time to time look in on the progress of these threads here on USMB. Whether it is 9 days or 9 years...a dumpster has no place at a crime scene. I just discovered this little fauxpax(sp) this week. Stupid me I don't let something this obvious go un noticed.
Why is evidence thrown into TRASH BAGS at crime scenes?........Why were TRASH bags after TRASH bags hauled out of Dahmers apartment. And Gacy's home?........Why is it that just about everytime we see a crime scene on the news, you see the detectives and evidence tech's loading TRASH bags into CSI vans?

It would make sense to bring in TRASH bins to load up evidence, to be taken for sorting by experts who may have wanted a cleaner environment to do said sorting, then in a dirty empty field.

Once again, no conspiracy there, buddy!

First, thousands of people at so many levels and angency's would have had to have been involved in this supposed "conspiracy" long before the attack.....Are you loons going to say with a straight face that not ONE of those thousands would have stood up and said "Oh hell no!"?......Do you actually think

THOUSAND ?? WHERE DID YOU PULL THE NUMBER OUT OF ?

[Q
UOTE]that not ONE would have come to their senses after signing on and went straight to the media with the conspiracy, and made it aware that there was a plan to allow thousands of their fellow americans to die in some sort of evil conspiracy.....And after more than 9 fucking years not ONE of those thousands of people would be able to keep their mouths shut about it, particularly when big fucking bucks coulsd be made by outing such a conspiracy........And, how long did it take to out Watergate?.......There weren't nearly as many people involved in that fiasco, compared to the thousands who would have had to have been involved in a conspiracy the size of 9/11.....Are you going to say that not one person in the media wouldn't have their deep throat by now?......Particularly the left wing media who were looking for ANYTHING to nail Bush and his administration on.

WHERE IS BIN LADEN ? HOW ARE HIS SECRETES KEPT...WHY DOES NO ONE SPEAK ? WHO FINANCED 9/11 ? AFTER 9 YEARS WE TILL DO NOT KNOW ??
Where is Bin Laden?......Most likely cowering in a cave with his precious dialysis machine, waiting for special op's or a missile to blow his sorry ass away!

No one spoke?.........Uh, there's a dude by the name of Khalid Sheik Mohammed who sang his ass off.........He fully admitted that he was the mastermind.

Who financed it?.......Obviously Al qaeda and their network!........You do realize that, Bin Laden was a very wealthy man. You do realize, that there are governments in the middle east and African regions who no doubt helped in the financing.

Last edited:
Wicked Jester, do you believe there were 10 giant garbage dumpsters fill with plane debris at the scene?

candycorn, do you believe there were 10 giant garbage dumpsters fill with plane debris at the scene?

DiveCon, do you believe there were 10 giant garbage dumpsters fill with plane debris at the scene?

Where is Bin Laden?......Most likely cowering in a cave with his precious dialysis machine
I didn't know caves have electrical outlets.

waiting for special op's or a missile to blow his sorry ass away!
What's taking you guys so long? He has a $50 million bounty on his head for God's sake. Shall we call in the Girl Scouts to help you guys find him?

Wicked Jester, do you believe there were 10 giant garbage dumpsters fill with plane debris at the scene?

candycorn, do you believe there were 10 giant garbage dumpsters fill with plane debris at the scene?

DiveCon, do you believe there were 10 giant garbage dumpsters fill with plane debris at the scene?
Yep!

depends
how full they filled them, and did they sort them by zone/part
i havent seen anything that tells me they didnt

Why is evidence thrown into TRASH BAGS at crime scenes?........Why were TRASH bags after TRASH bags hauled out of Dahmers apartment. And Gacy's home?........Why is it that just about everytime we see a crime scene on the news, you see the detectives and evidence tech's loading TRASH bags into CSI vans?

It would make sense to bring in TRASH bins to load up evidence, to be taken for sorting by experts who may have wanted a cleaner environment to do said sorting, then in a dirty empty field.

Once again, no conspiracy there, buddy!

You have never seen me put the word conspiracy on this MB. OK...Handling evidense of this importance in dumpsters even in trash bags is rediculous to the extreme but if I could see a blow up of these dumpsters showng tied off tagged garbage bags it would at least lend SOME(but not conclusive) credibility to THAT theory. A proffessional investigation would not use dumpsters because they are not clean. Try to remember that almost everything would be subject to dna testing before proven not neccesary which would certainly not be determined out in the field. Also the evidense would have a lot of sharp metal shards intertwined with the debris so garbage bags would hardly be suitable containment packaging.

I would hope that an investigation involving the best federal people would use best practices.

The bags one sees coming out of places like Dahlmers contain clothing and other "soft" items. All evidense that needs priocessing for dna is put in clear heavy bagging..sealed and documented before it is put in sturdy boxes.

I'm not going to go on and on about the dumpsters but one HAS to admit that thier usage under these circumstances is strange.

I repeat. There is no "garbage" at a crime scene...especially one where everything is subject to a dna test.

Where is Bin Laden?......Most likely cowering in a cave with his precious dialysis machine
I didn't know caves have electrical outlets.

waiting for special op's or a missile to blow his sorry ass away!
What's taking you guys so long? He has a $50 million bounty on his head for God's sake. Shall we call in the Girl Scouts to help you guys find him?
Yes, there are caves there with generators......People have been living in those caves for centuries.......They have modernzed a few with modern conveniences.

And, have you ever been to that region?........Know anything about it?.......Know about the people who inhabit it?..........Know about the tribal aspect?.

I have......I do........I do.........I do!

Now, if you think you can take you and your fellow girl scouts and take care of business, by all means, GO FOR IT!........But when you end up on videotape with your head about to be sawed off, don't expect any back up.........That's your lil' problem.......Shoulda kept your lil' ass at home.

I can see 2 dumpsters in this photo in another I counted a possible 4. I, sure they moved them out as they were filled.

shank-092201b.jpg

Link the photo so we can blow it up and look at it for ourselves.

You don't know how to copy or link to a photo?

http://cryptome.quintessenz.org/mirror/shank-092201b.jpg

I can see 2 dumpsters in this photo in another I counted a possible 4. I, sure they moved them out as they were filled.

shank-092201b.jpg

Link the photo so we can blow it up and look at it for ourselves.

You don't know how to copy or link to a photo?

http://cryptome.quintessenz.org/mirror/shank-092201b.jpg

Don't be a smart ass Ollie. I clicked on the photo and it gave me no link.

I don't have the time to process it tonight but I will later. Thanks for the link.

depends
how full they filled them, and did they sort them by zone/part
i havent seen anything that tells me they didnt
I'll make it easier on you, were there at any time 10 giant garbage dumpsters at the scene, empty or not?
no idea
would it matter if they were ALL there at one time, or that they had several that had been hauled off and dumped at a secure site for analysis?

what if they only had 1 dumpster that was filled 10 times?

no idea
would it matter if they were ALL there at one time, or that they had several that had been hauled off and dumped at a secure site for analysis?

Patriot said there were 10 giant dumpsters there. Were there? I don't see any evidence of it. He insists though.

Forgot about Ollie.

SFC Ollie, do you believe there were 10 giant dumpsters at the scene?

no idea

Patriot said there were 10 giant dumpsters there. Were there? I don't see any evidence of it. He insists though.

That's why you're so stupid. What does it matter how many dumpsters were used to collect the debris? They had to carry it out of there somehow.

Forum List

Back