Flight 93 crash fantasy

I can see 2 dumpsters in this photo in another I counted a possible 4. I, sure they moved them out as they were filled.

shank-092201b.jpg

lol....
Shut the fuck up, bitch. Your mommy says take the trash out.:lol::lol:

I don't have a truck to move those dumpsters....

I never that you'd have to play "Where's Waldo?" with 10 giant garbage dumpsters.

Why is it that a big plane crashed there, almost all of it was recovered, but you skeptics really can't show very good evidence that it was?
"thought", you fucking moron.:lol::lol:
Actually, "I never [thought] that..."

But reminds me to ask you...

Obamerican, do you believe there were 10 giant dumpsters at the scene?

Explain all the following away, troofers!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkivdEGph9A
Who ever said there was no wreckage was found?

How does a 155-foot long plane bury itself and only leave a 10-foot deep crater?

Have you ever seen a plane crash leave wing and tail indentations in the ground before?

@1:12, why is that the ONLY piece photographed with United Airlines coloring? If 95% of the plane was recovered, shouldn't there be a ton of pieces photographed with UA coloring still on it?

@1:38, how did that red bandana survive unscathed, yet all 44 passengers were shredded so badly that only 8% of their total mass remained and most reportedly had to be identified by DNA cause their remains were so shredded?

@1:43, how come most of the debris in that dumpster looks rusted and why isn't there a single piece in there that has United Airlines coloring?

@1:45, if so much of the plane was recovered (95% claimed), why is there so lack of evidence to prove that? Was all that debris collected in those phantom 10 dumpsters?! :lol:

@2:02, how come she says plane came down at almost a 90 degree angle when officials said it crashed at only 40 degrees?

@3:34, smoke plume looks like an ordnance blast. One site measured it near the pond, not over the crater and the width of approx 700 YARDS!!! Phone call from local resident claims it's fake. Hokey story that she dropped camera after first shoot and couldn't put the battery back in supports it was faked claim.

Last edited:
How does a 155-foot long plane bury itself and only leave a 10-foot deep crater?
:lol: What a moron. The crater was 10' deep before they started digging. The plane was buried up to 45' below the surface. Just another example of truthtard incompetence, dishonesty and overall ignorance. Way to go saiweril! You've managed to make truthtards look dumber than they already are! No small accomplishment!

Have you ever seen a plane crash leave wing and tail indentations in the ground before?

@1:12, why is that the ONLY piece photographed with United Airlines coloring? If 95% of the plane was recovered, shouldn't there be a ton of pieces photographed with UA coloring still on it?

@1:38, how did that red bandana survive unscathed, yet all 44 passengers were shredded so badly that only 8% of their total mass remained and most reportedly had to be identified by DNA cause their remains were so shredded?

@1:43, how come most of the debris in that dumpster looks rusted and why isn't there a single piece in there that has United Airlines coloring?

@1:45, if so much of the plane was recovered (95% claimed), why is there so lack of evidence to prove that? Was all that debris collected in those phantom 10 dumpsters?! :lol:

@2:02, how come she says plane came down at almost a 90 degree angle when officials said it crashed at only 40 degrees?

@3:34, smoke plume looks like an ordnance blast. One site measured it near the pond, not over the crater and the width of approx 700 YARDS!!! Phone call from local resident claims it's fake. Hokey story that she dropped camera after first shoot and couldn't put the battery back in supports it was faked claim.
Facts just suck for you, don't they?

Where did the id's and personal items come from?......The fuselage parts?........The recorders?........

Notice the lil' red flags around the debris field?...Those identify body parts.

What about the ariel footage from the news helicopter showing a shitload of Debris in the crater.

How about you quit trying to make the 10 foot wide claim?........It was 20 feet wide, 15 feet deep, not including wing an tail indents............Are you saying the cop was lying?....Prove it!

Can you prove there weren't ten dumpsters.

Where's the plane?......The passengers?........The crew?......The terrorists?

Where's the missile parts if it were shot down?

LMAO!

:lol: What a moron. The crater was 10' deep before they started digging. The plane was buried up to 45' below the surface. Just another example of truthtard incompetence, dishonesty and overall ignorance. Way to go saiweril! You've managed to make truthtards look dumber than they already are! No small accomplishment!

any pictures of the 45 ft hole they dug and what came out of it ?

Here's another one for ya' loons to explain away.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae63iivRHt8&feature=related[/ame]

What about the flight transmissions?.......Did Bush and Cheney hire Rich Little to impersonate all those voices?

All those light poles knocked down at the Pentagon sure are a curious thing......Can any of you provide proof that a missile that wide exists in our arsenal?

:lol: What a moron. The crater was 10' deep before they started digging.
Um, I know it was.

The plane was buried up to 45' below the surface.
Yes, that's what was reported, so how does a 155-foot long plane bury down to 45 feet, but only leave a 10-foot deep crater as evidence of it burying?

Just another example of truthtard incompetence, dishonesty and overall ignorance. Way to go saiweril! You've managed to make truthtards look dumber than they already are! No small accomplishment!
Keep putting your foot further and further in your mouth and if you don't retract your 10 giant garbage dumpsters claim, your foot's going to be so far down your mouth that it's going to come out of your ass.

How does a 155-foot long plane bury itself and only leave a 10-foot deep crater

232ft...
Say what?.......Do your abject lies ever cease?

It's 155 ft 3 inches long.

Look it up!

Does your stupidity and and lack of any factual data ever cease ???

Dimensions of the Boeing 747

The 747 has a seating capacity of 467 (3 class). Its length is 250 ft 8 in (equal to 76.4 m). The 747s wingspan is 224 ft 7 in (68.5 m). The cabin

Boeing 747-400 | Airliners.net

Last edited:

Facts just suck for you, don't they?

Where did the id's and personal items come from?......The fuselage parts?........The recorders?........

Notice the lil' red flags around the debris field?...Those identify body parts.

What about the ariel footage from the news helicopter showing a shitload of Debris in the crater.

How about you quit trying to make the 10 foot wide claim?........It was 20 feet wide, 15 feet deep, not including wing an tail indents............Are you saying the cop was lying?....Prove it!

Can you prove there weren't ten dumpsters.

Where's the plane?......The passengers?........The crew?......The terrorists?

Where's the missile parts if it were shot down?

LMAO!
How about you address each of my questions since I addressed that video like you asked?

Last edited:
Say what?.......Do your abject lies ever cease?

It's 155 ft 3 inches long.

Look it up!

Does your stupidity and and lack of any factual data ever cease ???

Dimensions of the Boeing 747

The 747 has a seating capacity of 467 (3 class). Its length is 250 ft 8 in (equal to 76.4 m). The 747s wingspan is 224 ft 7 in (68.5 m). The cabin

Boeing 747-400 | Airliners.net
dipshit, it wasnt a 747 that crashed
it was a 757
:rofl:

Evidence used in a court of law.
Did the defense scrutinize it to prove it all was authentic, or did they assume nothing was fishy about em and let them all be admissible?

Eots pointed out it was planted by the bucket, that's why it looks like it was unearthed only a few feet below the ground as opposed to to the rest of the plane supposedly burying down to 45'.

Hmm, paint scheme missing. Let's see if your light bulb goes off on that one. :lol:

Who set it on that metal debris to level it for the shot? Let's see if your light bulb goes off on that one too. :lol::lol:

That photo isn't even taken at the scene. That could be a phone from numerous old plane crashes! :lol::lol::lol:

Can you find me one more photo of a piece at the scene that shows United Airlines coloring? Betcha can't. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How much proof can you handle?
I've seen all the proof of a staged event that I need to see. Thanks. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Evidence used in a court of law.
Did the defense scrutinize it was authentic, or did they assume nothing was fishy about em?

Eots pointed out it was planted by the bucket, that's why it looks like it was unearthed only a few feet below the ground as opposed to to the rest of the plane supposedly burying down to 45'.

Hmm, paint scheme missing. Let's see if your light bulb goes off on that one. :lol:

Who set it on that metal debris to level it for the shot? Let's see if your light bulb goes off on that one too. :lol::lol:

That photo isn't even taken at the scene. That could be a phone from numerous old plane crashes! :lol::lol::lol:

Can you find me one more photo of a piece at the scene that shows United Airlines coloring? Betcha can't.

How much proof can you handle?
I've seen all the proof of a staged event that I need to see. Thanks. :lol:

funny every crash site has one piece of metal small enough to carry with united colors on it

Forum List

Back