Flight 93 crash fantasy

Evidence used in a court of law.
Did the defense scrutinize it to prove it all was authentic, or did they assume nothing was fishy about em and let them all be admissible?

Eots pointed out it was planted by the bucket, that's why it looks like it was unearthed only a few feet below the ground as opposed to to the rest of the plane supposedly burying down to 45'.

Hmm, paint scheme missing. Let's see if your light bulb goes off on that one. :lol:

Who set it on that metal debris to level it for the shot? Let's see if your light bulb goes off on that one too. :lol::lol:

That photo isn't even taken at the scene. That could be a phone from numerous old plane crashes! :lol::lol::lol:

ua93-fuselage2.jpg
Can you find me one more photo of a piece at the scene that shows United Airlines coloring? Betcha can't. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How much proof can you handle?
I've seen all the proof of a staged event that I need to see. Thanks. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep an asshole like you could imagine the truckloads of stuff they drove in there and scattered around before setting off an explosion without anyone seeing them. You are of course a full blown card carrying nutcase.

Did the defense scrutinize it to prove it all was authentic, or did they assume nothing was fishy about em and let them all be admissible?

Eots pointed out it was planted by the bucket, that's why it looks like it was unearthed only a few feet below the ground as opposed to to the rest of the plane supposedly burying down to 45'.

Hmm, paint scheme missing. Let's see if your light bulb goes off on that one. :lol:

Who set it on that metal debris to level it for the shot? Let's see if your light bulb goes off on that one too. :lol::lol:

That photo isn't even taken at the scene. That could be a phone from numerous old plane crashes! :lol::lol::lol:

Can you find me one more photo of a piece at the scene that shows United Airlines coloring? Betcha can't. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How much proof can you handle?
I've seen all the proof of a staged event that I need to see. Thanks. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep an asshole like you could imagine the truckloads of stuff they drove in there and scattered around before setting off an explosion without anyone seeing them. You are of course a full blown card carrying nutcase.

what truck loads? GOT A PIC !

what truck loads? GOT A PIC !

Um, no, that would be in dumbfucks imagination. Do try to keep up.

These troofer idiots are beyond laughable..........their abject denial of facts is hilarious!

Christ, Eots didn't even know what kind of fuckin' plane it was.

I wish I would have thought of taking these fools money by filling their lil' pinheaded minds with complete BS and paranoid propoganda.

Last edited:
these troofer idiots are beyond laughable..........their abject denial of facts is hilarious!

Christ, eots didn't even know what kind of fuckin' plane it was.

I wish i would have thought of taking these fools money by filling their lil' pinheaded minds with complete bs and paranoid propoganda.

my one mistake to your 100...ya that settles the issue ...lol

um, no, that would be in dumbfucks imagination. Do try to keep up.

so someone told you about all this debris...i see
dipshit, you troofer morons claim the debris was trucked in and placed there
do try harder to keep up
it makes ridiculing you so much more fun

no they are claiming the amount of debris shown in the feild or in pictures is nothing close to 95% of a 757.. And would in fact all fit into the back of a good sized pick up truck and this fact should be openly investigated and the explanation found...all else is theory

so someone told you about all this debris...i see
dipshit, you troofer morons claim the debris was trucked in and placed there
do try harder to keep up
it makes ridiculing you so much more fun

no they are claiming the amount of debris shown in the feild or in pictures is nothing close to 95% of a 757.. And would in fact all fit into the back of a good sized pick up truck and this fact should be openly investigated and the explanation found...all else is theory
and they would be WRONG
on a massive scale

Well, here's your chance to bring forth evidence and free Mousaui(sp?). What are you waiting for?

If they didn't authenticate the evidence, there is basis for appeal or mis-trial. No such motion has been made.

So it all points toward defense counsel doing due diligence. Of course you're just going to make up more shit because thats all you can do sonny boy. Sucks to be you doesn't it...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a loser! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/UW/911-flight77-debris.jpg

Theres not going to be paint on the inner fuselage because there is insulation between the inner and outer skin which is painted. It is the yellow material that is present in the wreckage. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What truckloads? And who said they scattered everything around before whatever they had explode there explode there? Don't worry, I think you're a nutcase too. You believe the official story when you don't even know the entire official story! :lol:

I know that the official investigations have all the main points correct. I am not overly concerned with the little stupid stuff. Of course some people have little else to do.

Of course you're just going to make up more shit because thats all you can do sonny boy. Sucks to be you doesn't it...
What have I made up? And the only people it sucks to be are you guys who believe there were 10 giant dumpsters filled with debris at the scene.

What a loser! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/UW/911-flight77-debris.jpg

Theres not going to be paint on the inner fuselage because there is insulation between the inner and outer skin which is painted. It is the yellow material that is present in the wreckage.
What does a debris piece at the Pentagon have to do with this?

Last edited:
I got this one, Oliver!

I know that the official investigations have all the main points correct.
Such as?
All of them.

I am not overly concerned with the little stupid stuff.
Such as?
[/quote]
You and every thing you say.

Of course some people have little else to do.
Such as coming here to this stupid forum and respond to "loser" truthers everyday?[/QUOTE]

When warranted we respond, when not, we sit around and laugh at you with no response.
That happens quite often little person.

Forum List

Back