Flint high school students take college tour, get an unfortunate lesson on racism

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Flint high school students take college tour get an unfortunate lesson on racism
What bothers me is that the reporter felt it necessary in the report to mention that the students were peaceful. As opposed to what? Violent? Are students known to be violent when returning from college tours? What causes them to become violent? The prospect of four more years of school and crushing student debt?

Oh, yeah. It's a group of black students. They're normally violent. Luckily for the hotel owners they were peaceful that day.

if true that what would happen, and has happened, to white people in a black neighborhood, only worse

rape, robbery and murder

lol, if true

If I saw a group of black high school students I would immediately think flash mob.

What brothers me is how blacks think it is ok to destroy, beat and fuck up the learning environment. Blacks never do anything to better themselves or strive for a peace.
Yeah, the White House is a total wreck since Oblama moved in, even beer cans and dead autos on the lawn...

Pretty nice for Flint Mich High School to be taking a college tour (during spring break) in freaking Florida (at taxpayer expense?). Oh , they heard the "N' word?

What bothers me is people looking for racism where there is't any. I've dealt with plenty of students of all shades and colors. Some were noisy and disruptive some where not. By mentioning they were peaceful, it only confirms that the students were on good behavior.

Can't really say I'm surprised by this happening in Live Oak. It's a tiny town in rural north Florida where many people's views towards blacks haven't changed in the last 100 years

Forum List

Back