Flood destroys Ark

Very well could have been a government mishap concerning the flood plain. I grew up on a big creek and in late winter ice dams are not uncommon. A rich doctor built a mansion next to me and when I saw the surveyor stakes told him you need to build your house up on the hill at least four feet higher. Here comes the surveyor telling me his soon to be built house is well above the flood plain. I showed the surveyor a big log in my back yard and told him a flood brought it here. Smart ass doctor moved his soon to be built mansion five feet higher.

Very well could have been a government mishap concerning the flood plain. I grew up on a big creek and in late winter ice dams are not uncommon. A rich doctor built a mansion next to me and when I saw the surveyor stakes told him you need to build your house up on the hill at least four feet higher. Here comes the surveyor telling me his soon to be built house is well above the flood plain. I showed the surveyor a big log in my back yard and told him a flood brought it here. Smart ass doctor moved his soon to be built mansion five feet higher.

Hey, don't blame "government" for what god does.

Forum List

Back