Floor vote will be Saturday!

I hope all the liars and those who paid them and wrote their speeches will be defeated and embarrassed.

When Hollywood scenarios come to politics (like we have been witnessing last couple of years), politics starts looking like cheap circus.

Last edited:
If Republicans don't pull this off, they will be despised as weaklings by the American people. The stakes couldn't be higher.

If Republicans don't pull this off, they will be despised as weaklings by the American people. The stakes couldn't be higher.

This is history, and who wants to be on the wrong side of history?

If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, the Republicans lose the House and Senate because the Republican voters will be so pissed off.

If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, the Republicans lose the House and Senate because the Republican voters will be so pissed off.
Deep State knows it too, that's why they are fighting against him so desperately using even much dirtier tools than ever.

Deep State knows it too, that's why they are fighting against him so desperately using even much dirtier tools than ever.

That would be a different scenario. If Democrats were able to stop him, then Republicans would come out in droves during the midterms. However if Republicans stop him, it works the other way around.

A couple of times listening to the testimony, I wondered if Republicans hired such a weak attorney so she'd blow it and nobody could directly blame them.

The Democrats have gone so far this time, even publishing the home addresses and phone numbers of Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, to make it easier for people to send them death threats.

I need to tell you something.

When you abandon all morality to get what you want, you do end up going to hell for all eternity.

The Democrats have gone so far this time, even publishing the home addresses and phone numbers of Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, to make it easier for people to send them death threats.

When you abandon all morality to get what you want, you do end up going to hell for all eternity.

Most Democrats would probably welcome that.

A true Democrat politician would sell their own mother for power.

Kavanaugh proved why he should be on the SCOTUS with how he handled himself today.

Anyone who claims he is an evil man is fucked in th Head.

Dimms are shameless and soulless and I hope the midterms reflect their disgusting attempmto destroy the life of a good man.

He has more character and dignity than all of the Dimms combined.

They are a pack of howling jackals, and jackasses, to boot.

That would be a different scenario. If Democrats were able to stop him, then Republicans would come out in droves during the midterms. However if Republicans stop him, it works the other way around.

A couple of times listening to the testimony, I wondered if Republicans hired such a weak attorney so she'd blow it and nobody could directly blame them.
Quite a few Republicans are controlled by Deep State. We don't exactly know whom we can trust and whom we can't. I won't be surprised if Deep State makes some Reps who agreed to vote on Saturday change their mind. The stakes are higher than ever.

Last edited:

Quite a few Republicans are controlled by Deep State.
Yes, and we will root them out also.

Hence, Dims don't believe in hell.

I'm sure neither did Hitler and company.

Quite a few Republicans are controlled by Deep State. We don't exactly know whom we can trust and whom we can't. I won't be surprised if Deep State makes some Reps who agreed to vote on Saturday change their mind.
I honestly think that Ole Johnny McCain had some serious dirt on Ms Lindsey

63 years is a long time for someone to find their balls

Better late than never I guess

I can't see how Kavanaugh can be denied. I heard nothing from Ms. Ford to actually prove him guilty of the serious charges against him today.

Any senator who thinks otherwise really has no sense of justice.
She actuality lied at least twice

She's so frightened to fly...

Didn’t she lie about Feinstein helping her get an attorney?

Quite a few Republicans are controlled by Deep State. We don't exactly know whom we can trust and whom we can't. I won't be surprised if Deep State makes some Reps who agreed to vote on Saturday change their mind. The stakes are higher than ever.

I hate to say it, but they may be putting their own lives at risk by ruining this very rare opportunity for conservatives. We have nut cases on our side too.

Kavanaugh proved why he should be on the SCOTUS with how he handled himself today.

Anyone who claims he is an evil man is fucked in th Head.

Dimms are shameless and soulless and I hope the midterms reflect their disgusting attempmto destroy the life of a good man.

He has more character and dignity than all of the Dimms combined.

They are a pack of howling jackals, and jackasses, to boot.

Kavanaugh is not a very good speaker. That's not to say he isn't sincere, but he just doesn't come off like it.

Forum List

Back