Florida cop shot numerous times in back of head and killed.

Florida Sheriff's Deputy Slain; Suspect Arrested | Officer.com

A Florida officer who retired then came back to work was killed when a thug piece of human waste came from behind and shot him repeatedly in the back and back of his head. The coward then fled to a hotel and barricaded himself....where the county SWAT team shot him.

Wow. Someone actually clicked "funny" on this. Fucking liberals.

Yeah it was the "goddess" what a catch!

Should have drug the thug's corpse around town behind a police cruiser as an example.

BUT he looks just like so many of you!

Smith-Joel-Dixon.jpg

Joel Dixon...the guy who shot the cop!

I don't care what color he is, moron. My statement stands.

Tell you what, you take your little "gotcha" thought there, scribble it on a piece of paper with your crayons, fold said piece of paper into a nice little 1" x 1" square, shove it right up your ass!

I don't care what color he is, moron. My statement stands.

Tell you what, you take your little "gotcha" thought there, scribble it on a piece of paper with your crayons, fold said piece of paper into a nice little 1" x 1" square, shove it right up your ass!

It is good to know you are an equal opportunity asshole. I was worried there for a moment!
Tell you what... take you head out of buc90s ass for a moment and look at the world through your own eyes!

People like Obama and Sharpton created the situation where it is open season on cops

Enough!!!

The worse thing Obama has done in his presidency is side racially against our justice system. He stood with people that hurt thousands of innocent people, while he should of stood with evidence, facts and our justice system...

Hurt as in he didn't condemn people that took it into their own hands to destroy businesses and make our nation a worldwide disgrace.

I pray to god the democrats distance themselves from "blacklivesmatters" and don't let the republicans run on a ticket of strong on crime...Because, as far as I can see that is the only way these abolish everything idiots in the republican party could win this presidential election.

Everyone needs to use our justice system and remain civilized. I pray to god never to see another furgason or Baltimore again. Nothing what so ever justifies this kind of idiocy.

Florida Sheriff's Deputy Slain; Suspect Arrested | Officer.com

A Florida officer who retired then came back to work was killed when a thug piece of human waste came from behind and shot him repeatedly in the back and back of his head. The coward then fled to a hotel and barricaded himself....where the county SWAT team shot him.

Good, POS doesn't deserve to live. Sorry to hear about one of Florida's finest being slain. May his family be consoled and experience comfort through their grieving process.

Forum List

Back