Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for nippledge, not seeing any. Still, if more women looked like that, there wouldn't be any gay men methinks

Nope, still gay. lol. She is smoking hot, though.
If you think she is hot, you're not a fag. You are denying your natural urges is all.

I still think women are pretty, but that doesn't mean I want to fuck and/or marry one.
Not even once? You're saying you would turn that down?

I think even homos would tap that just once just to say they did.
MDK is a liar...most people who claim to be full fledged faggots are actually bisexual. The stats the grubmint have compiled prove this.

Do you know you weren't molested by someone as an infant?
Were you? That would explain a lot.

alexavegaboobs.jpg

Looking for nippledge, not seeing any. Still, if more women looked like that, there wouldn't be any gay men methinks

If you think she is hot, you're not a fag. You are denying your natural urges is all.

I still think women are pretty, but that doesn't mean I want to fuck and/or marry one.
The whole point of faggot behavior is hedonism with zero responsibility.

MDK is a liar...most people who claim to be full fledged faggots are actually bisexual. The stats the grubmint have compiled prove this.
In all honesty, MDK doesn't strike me as a liar. In fact, he's one of the most decent people I've met here.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

In all honesty, MDK doesn't strike me as a liar. In fact, he's one of the most decent people I've met here.
As far as posters go, I like MDK too. We have a rivalry or whatever, but by and large he is fun to discuss with. He doesn't pretend he is supposed to be sheltered from criticism.

Sorry. I am niether a liar or a bisexual. I've been with the same man for the last 16 years. Either way, I really don't give a shit what you think of me.

It's funny to watch this holier than thou act from a person that has advocated throwing gay people out helicopters and stringing them up from lamp posts. You're not fooling anybody, but yourself.

Sorry. I am niether a liar or a bisexual. I've been with the same man for the last 16 years. Either way, I really don't give a shit what you think of me.

It's funny to watch this holier than thou act from a person that has advocated throwing gay people out helicopters and stringing them up from lamp posts. You're not fooling anybody, but yourself.
I advocated that only under a righteous government... Also, that was mostly trolling to get a reaction, not how I feel 100%. It's not my job to do any of that, MDK...I'm surprised with the way you follow my posts that you've never seen me say that I was using extreme language to gain readership on this forum. I've said it multiple times. That's not to say you don't deserve it...but when I said those things, it was meant to draw your ire. I wanted you to get angry about it and discuss the topic.

While I do not doubt your expertise in lying, I haven't seen the stats you mentioned.

I have seen stats that gay/lesbian groups have posted to fluff up their numbers by conflating a homosexual experience (a girl kissing another girl at a slumber party, guys in prison) with an actual homosexual. Gays and Lesbians only account for about 2% of the population, but those with a "homosexual experience" could fluff that number up to 10%.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf
Key findings from the research brief are as follows:
 An estimated 3.5% of adults in the United States identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual and an estimated 0.3% of adults are transgender.
 This implies that there are approximately 9 million LGBT Americans, a figure roughly equivalent to the population of New Jersey.
 Among adults who identify as LGB, bisexuals comprise a slight majority (1.8% compared to 1.7% who identify as lesbian or gay).
 Women are substantially more likely than men to identify as bisexual. Bisexuals comprise more than half of the lesbian and bisexual population among women in eight of the nine surveys considered in the brief. Conversely, gay men comprise substantially more than half of gay and bisexual men in seven of the nine surveys.
 Estimates of those who report any lifetime same-sex sexual behavior and any same-sex sexual attraction are substantially higher than estimates of those who identify as LGB. An estimated 19 million Americans (8.2%) report that they have engaged in same-sex sexual behavior and nearly 25.6 million Americans (11%) acknowledge at least some same-sex sexual attraction.

Miranda-Lambert-Academy-Country-Music-Awards-2016-ACM-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Christian-Siriano-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3.jpg

So I'm a liar, yet you just posted what I said, D.W? More people are bisexual than homosexual. Lol....just stop guy...this is too funny!

I advocated that only under a righteous government... Also, that was mostly trolling to get a reaction, not how I feel 100%. It's not my job to do any of that, MDK...I'm surprised with the way you follow my posts that you've never seen me say that I was using extreme language to gain readership on this forum. I've said it multiple times. That's not to say you don't deserve it...but when I said those things, it was meant to draw your ire. I wanted you to get angry about it and discuss the topic.
Wow. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Pinochet was a fascist dictator who murdered thousands of his own people. The only reason he stayed in power was due to the Cold War; he was the lesser evil of Marxism. Good thing he's burning in Hell right now.

drewbarrymoreboobs.jpg

Wow. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Pinochet was a fascist dictator who murdered thousands of his own people. The only reason he stayed in power was due to the Cold War; he was the lesser evil of Marxism. Good thing he's burning in Hell right now.

drewbarrymoreboobs.jpg
Pinochet was not a fascist. Stop using terms you don't understand.

I stand by my statements though, homos would be executed if we lived under a godly, righteous government. I'm never going to take that back.

So I'm a liar, yet you just posted what I said, D.W? More people are bisexual than homosexual. Lol....just stop guy...this is too funny!
Your lies are both well known and I've pointed them out several times on this single thread alone.

That fact aside, I've provided some sexual behavior statistics. You've only provided insults, name-calling, hate, homophobia, faux Christianity and, of course, multiple instances of bearing false witness.

Zooey-Deschanel-Nude-boobs-Under-Sexy-Dress.jpg

Your lies are both well known and I've pointed them out several times on this single thread alone.

That fact aside, I've provided some sexual behavior statistics. You've only provided insults, name-calling, hate, homophobia, faux Christianity and, of course, multiple instances of bearing false witness.

Zooey-Deschanel-Nude-boobs-Under-Sexy-Dress.jpg
You've provided facts I already stated, my autistic friend. You can continue to ignore the fact you lost this debate long ago.... No biggie for me, liar.

Agreed.....even though he's usually wrong about politics. ;)

I am a moderate libertarian. I am pro-life, supporter of low taxes, opposed to bloated/intrusive government, a fierce capitalist, and I abhor the slavish devotion to the two party system. If that is wrong then I don't want to be right. lol

Last edited:

To be honest, I don't really follow your posts all that much. Besides, drawing my ire and making me angry is an almost impossible task. My friends and family josh me for being uncommonly laid back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back