Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosque where Florida nightclub shooter worshiped set on fire
Surveillance video showed a person approach the mosque moments before the blaze erupted, he said.
"Immediately after the individual approached, a flash occurred and the individual fled the area," Thompson said.
Investigators will work to enhance the footage to identify the suspect, he said.

Thompson said investigators were still seeking a motive for the attack and were considering a connection with the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on Sunday.
"I would not want to speculate, but certainly that is in the back of our minds," he said.
The Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, a major Muslim holiday, is being celebrated on Monday and also could have prompted the attack, Thompson said.
---
This will probably help the situation.
Thanks morons.

Good! All mosques should be burnt to the ground and all Muslims should be expelled from the country.

Mosque where Florida nightclub shooter worshiped set on fire
Surveillance video showed a person approach the mosque moments before the blaze erupted, he said.
"Immediately after the individual approached, a flash occurred and the individual fled the area," Thompson said.
Investigators will work to enhance the footage to identify the suspect, he said.

Thompson said investigators were still seeking a motive for the attack and were considering a connection with the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on Sunday.
"I would not want to speculate, but certainly that is in the back of our minds," he said.
The Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, a major Muslim holiday, is being celebrated on Monday and also could have prompted the attack, Thompson said.
---
This will probably help the situation.
Thanks morons.

Good! All mosques should be burnt to the ground and all Muslims should be expelled from the country.
So you support massive scales of welfare and destruction of property for no reason. Nice.

Haha....you are losing the debate so you have to resort to falsehoods and personal attacks. Pathetic.
Are you denying you're passionately homophobic?

16150.jpg
Finally a brown woman.

I was beginning to think you're a racist.
A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. My wife is Peruvian, mixed with pretty much all the ethnicities that exist in that country. She's a hot number and I thank God every day she is my wife.
My wife is a white peach from Georgia and I'm the ethnic one. (American Indian). Begging her to exert her white dominion over me makes for some fucking awesome foreplay.

You keep calling me a closeted faggot, so you're a lying hypocrite yourself. At least I use your actual words to make assumptions.. You just make up stuff and pretend some dumb article about those who oppose being a faggot as actually being closeted faggots as if they prove your claims. You said yourself you alter your 'consciousness'...99.99% of people who use that terminology are drug addicted losers. I hate fags because God hates fags. Not because I am one, but you keep lying about me.

Do everyone a favor and shut up... You want to hold me to a different standard...I'm holding you to the standard you present. Bum.
That is a psychological analysis. Someone who hates as much as you do always has a reason behind it.

You claim to be a Christian, yet the large amount of hate in your heart, including your lies to and about me, dispute your avowed Christianity. Same goes for your desire to shut me up. It's not Christian, but it certainly strikes me as something a person who has something to hide wants to do.

I hold you to the same standard as anyone else, so please stop lying.

kate-upton-nunkini-bikini.jpg

You keep calling me a closeted faggot, so you're a lying hypocrite yourself. At least I use your actual words to make assumptions.. You just make up stuff and pretend some dumb article about those who oppose being a faggot as actually being closeted faggots as if they prove your claims. You said yourself you alter your 'consciousness'...99.99% of people who use that terminology are drug addicted losers. I hate fags because God hates fags. Not because I am one, but you keep lying about me.

Do everyone a favor and shut up... You want to hold me to a different standard...I'm holding you to the standard you present. Bum.
That is a psychological analysis. Someone who hates as much as you do always has a reason behind it.

You claim to be a Christian, yet the large amount of hate in your heart, including your lies to and about me, dispute your avowed Christianity. Same goes for your desire to shut me up. It's not Christian, but it certainly strikes me as something a person who has something to hide wants to do.

I hold you to the same standard as anyone else, so please stop lying.

kate-upton-nunkini-bikini.jpg
A Christian would be well familiar with passages like 1John 4:7,8. A good Christian wouldn't even have to look it up.

Looking for nippledge, not seeing any. Still, if more women looked like that, there wouldn't be any gay men methinks

Nope, still gay. lol. She is smoking hot, though.
But what if boys grew up seeing hot women like that? Would any of them turn out gay? It's hard to imagine.

There were plenty of gorgeous women where I grew up with out in farm country, but it didn't make a lick of difference. lol

Haha....you are losing the debate so you have to resort to falsehoods and personal attacks. Pathetic.

16150.jpg
Finally a brown woman.

A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. My wife is Peruvian, mixed with pretty much all the ethnicities that exist in that country. She's a hot number and I thank God every day she is my wife.
My wife is a white peach from Georgia and I'm the ethnic one. (American Indian). Begging her to exert her white dominion over me makes for some fucking awesome foreplay.
Nothing wrong with that. That's your wife, you two can do what you wish in the confines of your marriage. Have fun, would God have made the woman's body so exquisitely beautiful if you weren't meant to enjoy it? No. So with that said....too much info, bro.

Looking for nippledge, not seeing any. Still, if more women looked like that, there wouldn't be any gay men methinks

But what if boys grew up seeing hot women like that? Would any of them turn out gay? It's hard to imagine.
MDK was probably sexually molested at such a young age he doesn't remember it. It's called repressed memories.

16150.jpg
Finally a brown woman.

Nothing wrong with that. That's your wife, you two can do what you wish in the confines of your marriage. Have fun, would God have made the woman's body so exquisitely beautiful if you weren't meant to enjoy it? No. So with that said....too much info, bro.
Too much info would have been going into detail.

BTW, I've noticed that men who have an awesome sex life with their wives tend to be more open about it and men whose sex lives are so so or nonexistent tend to be intimidated by that.

Just sayin'

MDK was probably sexually molested at such a young age he doesn't remember it. It's called repressed memories.

No, I was never molested as a child, but you can pretend otherwise if you wish.

A Christian would be well familiar with passages like 1John 4:7,8. A good Christian wouldn't even have to look it up.
An excellent point, but as pointed out earlier, some self-proclaimed "Christians" cherry-pick what they want out of the Bible, usually the Old Testament, to justify their hatred of gays, blacks, women, Jews, whatever.

If you think she is hot, you're not a fag. You are denying your natural urges is all.

I still think women are pretty, but that doesn't mean I want to fuck and/or marry one.
Not even once? You're saying you would turn that down?

I think even homos would tap that just once just to say they did.

No, I was never molested as a child, but you can pretend otherwise if you wish.
Do you know you weren't molested by someone as an infant?

Too much info would have been going into detail.

BTW, I've noticed that men who have an awesome sex life with their wives tend to be more open about it and men whose sex lives are so so or nonexistent tend to be intimidated by that.

Just sayin'
Agreed. Also add latent homosexuals to that mix of messed up or intimidated people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back