Florida Gov. DeSantis Has Just Signed A Bill Into Law That Would Allow Everyday Floridians To Sue Big Tech Platforms For Monetary Damages

Actually it is. If Trump posts that he won the presidency in 2020, he would be telling a lie that even the US supreme court has ruled saying it was not true.
Trump also libels election officials, accusing them of crimes, or malfeasance.
It is not a lie to say that Trump won the presidency in 2020. Trump won the presidency in 2020.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Nothing funny about filthy, disgusting, globalist idiots like you, with no reverence for the USA, destroying this country's fair election democracy. This post just shows how deranged you are, and unaware of it.

Nothing funny about filthy, disgusting, globalist idiots like you, with no reverence for the USA, destroying this country's fair election democracy. This post just shows how deranged you are, and unaware of it.
You're wrong, gramps. It's fucking hysterical watching idiots claim Trump won an election he lost in a landslide by 7 million votes and 74 electoral votes.

It still cracks me up watching looney bins crying how Trump was robbed despite having zero proof of any widespread fraud; and every count, every recount and every audit reaffirming the election.

Conservatism is a mental deformity.

That is for judges to decide, and how Florida enforces this, is by civil court judges ruling against the social media companies, and making them pay the amounts of the lawsuits against them. In the case where political candidates are involved, there would be fines, which are a$tronomical.

And what if they don't pay them? Who is going to force them to?

Already they are taking this to court. No state has jurisdiction over a company that doesn't reside in their state.

Again, that is not true. I KNOW it sounds good off the top of your head, but it's not reality.

Again, that is not true. I KNOW it sounds good off the top of your head, but it's not reality.

Outside of state taxation they don't. Like I said, what if 20 or 30 states each with their own agenda decided they were going to tell FB or Twitter how to run their business? What kind of chaos that would cause.

This is going to court and we'll see how it plays out, but I can't see any court ruling a state can mandate how a company does business in another state. It violates States Rights.

Outside of state taxation they don't. Like I said, what if 20 or 30 states each with their own agenda decided they were going to tell FB or Twitter how to run their business? What kind of chaos that would cause.

This is going to court and we'll see how it plays out, but I can't see any court ruling a state can mandate how a company does business in another state. It violates States Rights.

You are, once again, incorrect. I've already addressed these assertions several times in this thread, and you've apparently skimmed right past them.

Let’s see how thiis correct thinking attempt plays out
Avoidance of the unknown is mostly generated from those who fear correction, change or being caught.

Forum List

Back