Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis To Sign Bill Banning Social Media ‘Deplatforming’

republicans strike again. Now they are taking first amendment rights from social media.

They are regulating the internet. And violating the first amendment to do it. They are also violating section 230 of the communications decency act.

What happened to their screaming that business owners have the right to decide who they serve or do business with? That was a lie too.

They are showing that their hate for regulations was all a lie. They love regulating business just not in a responsible way.

Their beliefs are of convenience not real beliefs.

I'm thinking youre a little confused how the 1st A works,,,
Nope. You are.
and yet you failed to explain why I'm wrong,,

the 1st is meant for the people not companies,,
You are dumber than dirt. And wrong.
you may want to defend big corps. but I wont,,
That is literally the opposite of my point. Congratulations. You're a fucking superstar. I don't know why I bother with you dip shits...
its what youre doing,,
What am I doing?

republicans strike again. Now they are taking first amendment rights from social media.

They are regulating the internet. And violating the first amendment to do it. They are also violating section 230 of the communications decency act.

What happened to their screaming that business owners have the right to decide who they serve or do business with? That was a lie too.

They are showing that their hate for regulations was all a lie. They love regulating business just not in a responsible way.

Nope. You are.

That is literally the opposite of my point. Congratulations. You're a fucking superstar. I don't know why I bother with you dip shits...
its what youre doing,,
What am I doing?

Nope. You are.

its what youre doing,,
What am I doing?
Nah. Too much work. Give me your highlights.

Nope. You are.

The first amendment has nothing to do with business regulating their own speech or the speech others are making under their umbrellas. It has to do with the government not making rules regulating speech, which is exactly what tRump's mini-me just did.

Some of these people will never understand that, it's like debating with a spoon.

A person would get farther with a spoon.

That spoon has much more intelligence than the trump people on this board.

The freedom is for the people they invite in to share their experiences and opinions without censorship deletions.
If you invite someone in, that does not remove your right to ask them to leave when you so choose.

no one is invited in,, its an open forum for any that wish to come,,,
Only if they agree to abide by the Terms of Service.

they do and still get kicked off while others are dong the same things,,

and the political divide is obvious,,
You saying it without ANY examples is not proof of Jack or Shit.
if you arent aware of them by now you shouldnt be in this discussion,,,
Lame ass dodge. Can't produce?

Some of these people will never understand that, it's like debating with a spoon.
True.

Or as a consequence of their dishonesty, conservatives still propagate the lie that private social media are ‘violating’ free speech, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
Pushing agendas that the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany pushed is using free speech for their movement. People who say the most benign things are being destroyed and shamed. U be following evil.
So your idea of free speech is you get to say whatever dumb, racist, misogynist, etc thing you want but others aren't allowed to shame you for saying it?
they can shame you all they want,, the problem is they are being banned,,
I've been banned from a half dozen right wing sites. Guess if I lived in Florida they'd have to let me back in, right?

The freedom is for the people they invite in to share their experiences and opinions without censorship deletions.
If you invite someone in, that does not remove your right to ask them to leave when you so choose.

no one is invited in,, its an open forum for any that wish to come,,,
Only if they agree to abide by the Terms of Service.

they do and still get kicked off while others are dong the same things,,

and the political divide is obvious,,
You saying it without ANY examples is not proof of Jack or Shit.
if you arent aware of them by now you shouldnt be in this discussion,,,
Lame ass dodge. Can't produce?
beings its been a main issue for a few yrs your ignorance on the topic is your problem not mine,,,

True.

Or as a consequence of their dishonesty, conservatives still propagate the lie that private social media are ‘violating’ free speech, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
Pushing agendas that the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany pushed is using free speech for their movement. People who say the most benign things are being destroyed and shamed. U be following evil.
So your idea of free speech is you get to say whatever dumb, racist, misogynist, etc thing you want but others aren't allowed to shame you for saying it?
they can shame you all they want,, the problem is they are being banned,,
I've been banned from a half dozen right wing sites. Guess if I lived in Florida they'd have to let me back in, right?
not under the law currently being passed,,,

I’m surprised no one really is talking about the fact that this bill is creating special privileges specifically for politicians.

Boooooooyaaaaaaaaa!!! F U big tech....who needs ya...go away....
That’s funny. Who needs big tech? Obviously Republicans otherwise they wouldn’t be whining so much about big tech being mean to them.
When big tech becomes as important as electricity, mail and telephone service for functioning in modern society, it will become a regulated utility like electricity, mail and telephone service and providers will no longer have control over what gets said on their platforms, any more than AT&T has the authority to monitor and shut down your phone if someone doesn't like you bad-mouthing Quid Pro Biden on a phone call.

Boooooooyaaaaaaaaa!!! F U big tech....who needs ya...go away....
That’s funny. Who needs big tech? Obviously Republicans otherwise they wouldn’t be whining so much about big tech being mean to them.
When big tech becomes as important as electricity, mail and telephone service for functioning in modern society, it will become a regulated utility like electricity, mail and telephone service and providers will no longer have control over what gets said on their platforms, any more than AT&T has the authority to monitor and shut down your phone if someone doesn't like you bad-mouthing Quid Pro Biden on a phone call.
It’s easy to say the internet is as important, but there’s nothing vital about social media platforms.

There’s a huge difference between social media which publishes and promotes user submitted content and a phone call.

Are you running for office, Frau Nazi?

If there is uneven application of the TOS in order to promote the opposition candidate, they would be fined for in-kind contributions.

None of you dumbfuck Nazis bothered to find out what's actually in the proposed law.

But that's why you're Nazis, because you're stupid.

Last edited:

Nope. You are.

Looks like Fla passed an unconstitutional law that abridges the freedom of the Press. Newspapers, the Press, were companies.

Are you really trying to pretend you've forgotten about "citizens united"?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

Dumb fucking Nazi _ I knew I could count on your ignorant ass.

No stupid fuck, Citizen United didn't make "corporations people."

CU defended the right of citizens to unit in a PAC and oppose a political candidate as protected by the 1st Amendment. If you want to argue 501 3C tax exemption for political action that is a different debate. Your Reich attempted to silence political speech from the opposition.

Seriously Chang, I don't know why they give you your bowl of rice each day....

Forum List

Back