Florida governor to send Bidens illegal aliens sent to Florida to Delaware

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

And since the left have no problem with them being sent to Florida they should have no problem with them being sent to Deleware, right???

And since the left have no problem with them being sent to Florida they should have no problem with them being sent to Deleware, right???

Already a thread on this from like a month ago. It hasn't gotten any smarter.

That guy has Trump style and balls. :auiqs.jpg:

He needs to send them to DC. Democrats don't give two shits about america except their own back yard.

The article is 19 hours old. Thanks for the bump.

You should check to see if another thread has been made on the same topic. Our moderators work very hard.

It's just more DeathSantis hot air.

No, that is the address of the White House. YOUR President lives there as I don't have a President right now. The vegetable in chief will never be My President.

Funny how you mention the "vegetable in chief", lol.

trumpcarrot.jpg

No, that is the address of the White House. YOUR President lives there as I don't have a President right now. The vegetable in chief will never be My President.

Biden doesn't live there, he's a squatter. Can we have him arrested for trespassing?

Forum List

Back