🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida has more gun homicides

And the 2015 data will include the Ferguson effect moron. Just ask any member of law enforcement up to and including the FBI director....you morons got what you wanted...more crime....you released more felons, forced the police to stand down, and now you get more crime in democrat cities just in time for the election....and those deaths are on you...

The Ferguson effect has nothing to do with 2014 data. Try again.

Twit.......

Hey you are the one trying to blame the Ferguson effect when it didn't exist in 2014 where the data is from. Lots of carry and a higher than average rate of homicide. Doesn't sound so good.

Twit......Florida had a 43 year low in crime after passing over 1,000,000 concealed carry permits......and then you morons went and attacked the police....twit.

Cute excuse, but that doesn't effect 2014 numbers. Try again.

Policing lowers crime, not carry. Crime went up in 2014 with more carry.

Actual research into the issue shows you are wrong.....moron.

Gun-loving Florida has more gun deaths, study shows | Post On Politics

Homicide by firearm claims 4.5 people for every 100,000 Floridians, compared with an average 3.5 Americans, the report found. Florida, of course, has a lot of guns — increasing the statistical odds.

Doesn't sound like concealed carry lowers homicide.

Who cares

In other news

Los Angeles trash pick-up schedule is being revised

-Geaux

Concealed carry is being sold as if it makes people safer. Florida has lots of it and an above average homicide rate. The carry claim appears to be false.

Nope....the people who actually carry are safer......1,500,000 time a year safer........stop attacking the police, let them do their jobs and then people who don't carry guns can be safe too....

Stop making things up. 1.5 is pure fantasy.

Not making it up.....bill clinton and barak obama came up with the number, not me moron.

The Ferguson effect has nothing to do with 2014 data. Try again.

Twit.......

Hey you are the one trying to blame the Ferguson effect when it didn't exist in 2014 where the data is from. Lots of carry and a higher than average rate of homicide. Doesn't sound so good.

Twit......Florida had a 43 year low in crime after passing over 1,000,000 concealed carry permits......and then you morons went and attacked the police....twit.

Cute excuse, but that doesn't effect 2014 numbers. Try again.

Policing lowers crime, not carry. Crime went up in 2014 with more carry.

Actual research into the issue shows you are wrong.....moron.

Only research by a disgraced economist. Real research agrees.

Gun-loving Florida has more gun deaths, study shows | Post On Politics

Homicide by firearm claims 4.5 people for every 100,000 Floridians, compared with an average 3.5 Americans, the report found. Florida, of course, has a lot of guns — increasing the statistical odds.

Doesn't sound like concealed carry lowers homicide.

Who cares

In other news

-Geaux

Concealed carry is being sold as if it makes people safer. Florida has lots of it and an above average homicide rate. The carry claim appears to be false.

Nope....the people who actually carry are safer......1,500,000 time a year safer........stop attacking the police, let them do their jobs and then people who don't carry guns can be safe too....

Not making it up.....bill clinton and barak obama came up with the number, not me moron.

Link where Bill Clinton came up with that number. Didn't realize he was a researcher. Link for Obama too.

Who cares

In other news

-Geaux

Link where Bill Clinton came up with that number. Didn't realize he was a researcher. Link for Obama too.

Here you go.....his study he commissioned through his Dept. of Justice is highlighted and later supported by obama's 2013 CDC research into all available gun research...also highlighted.....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--
------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....
And here we have studies that

Here you go.....his study he commissioned through his Dept. of Justice is highlighted and later supported by obama's 2013 CDC research into all available gun research...also highlighted.....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

--
------------------

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

That is the same false crap you always post. Many of your surveys say less than 1.5 btw. Give me a link to where bill Clinton researched and arrived at the number.

Gun laws either way have ZERO effect on the murder rate

You stupid lefty authoritarians have zero sense.

Tell that to the No Gun Zone creates murders crowd

I would, they are wrong too.

Oh, they are right about mass shooters, but mass shooters make up a very small percentage of overall shooting.

See CC you keep making the mistake of thinking I am like you. I'm not, I call out idiots with poor arguments on BOTH sides.

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

That is the same false crap you always post. Many of your surveys say less than 1.5 btw. Give me a link to where bill Clinton researched and arrived at the number.

It doesn't matter. Your arguments are ridiculous.

99.9% of people who are arrested by cops are in fact guilty, and when found not guilty by a jury of their fellow idiots that proves that the right to a jury is dangerous to America. Do you want to give up your right to a jury trial should you be arrested and charged with a crime.

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

99.9% of people who are arrested by cops are in fact guilty, and when found not guilty by a jury of their fellow idiots that proves that the right to a jury is dangerous to America. Do you want to give up your right to a jury trial should you be arrested and charged with a crime.

Your argument sounds ridiculous...

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Crime, all crime has been declining gun ownership is increasing seems to suggest that more guns equals less crime

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

My argument that I have a right regardless of what other people do sounds ridiculous to you? Then on I know I'm on the right track because you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've came across on this board, and I've came across somem really stupid motherfuckers.

You want to lower gun crime DRAMATICALLY? Ban black people. Gun crime would almost disappear in this country.

See, now THAT idea is as ludicrous as your stupid idea of banning guns.

Here's a more sensible solution.

Start locking criminals up and keeping them locked up. three felonies and you're in prison for life. Two felonies with a gun involved and you're gone.

But that's mean I guess.

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Crime, all crime has been declining gun ownership is increasing seems to suggest that more guns equals less crime

You would have to show that ownership is increasing and when that trend started. Accidental death increased dramatically in 2014.

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

My argument that I have a right regardless of what other people do sounds ridiculous to you? Then on I know I'm on the right track because you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've came across on this board, and I've came across somem really stupid motherfuckers.

You want to lower gun crime DRAMATICALLY? Ban black people. Gun crime would almost disappear in this country.

Start locking criminals up and keeping them locked up. three felonies and you're in prison for life. Two felonies with a gun involved and you're gone.

But that's mean I guess.

When did I suggest ban in guns?

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

You would have to show that ownership is increasing and when that trend started. Accidental death increased dramatically in 2014.

I thought you were talking about crimes not accidental deaths make up your mind

BTW accidental deaths are just that and have no bearing on the right to bear arms
If you really gave a shit about accidental deaths there are many more things in this world that accidentally kill far more people than guns ever have or will.

--
------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

But that's mean I guess.

EVERYTHING you suggest is a violation of the 2nd Amendment and equates to a ban.

Here let me put it in context for you.

Suppose a law was passed that said

"blacks can only vote if they provide 3 forms of ID, a signed affidavit from their first grade teacher , and proof that they have a job"

That law doesn't ban blacks from voting, so would you object to the law based on the fact that people have a right to vote, or would you say "hey no one is banned from voting?"

We of course all know the answer.

Now, just to preempt your next stupid argument. Yes I believe a person should have to prove they are eligible to exercise a right, both voting and buying , carrying a gun. So I've no problem with requiring a background check and ID to do either.

BTW accidental deaths are just that and have no bearing on the right to bear arms
If you really gave a shit about accidental deaths there are many more things in this world that accidentally kill far more people than guns ever have or will.

They seem to increase with ownership. So ownership may have gone up in 2014. Sorry you didn't get that.

But that's mean I guess.

EVERYTHING you suggest is a violation of the 2nd Amendment and equates to a ban.

Here let me put it in context for you.

Suppose a law was passed that said

"blacks can only vote if they provide 3 forms of ID, a signed affidavit from their first grade teacher , and proof that they have a job"

That law doesn't ban blacks from voting, so would you object to the law based on the fact that people have a right to vote, or would you say "hey no one is banned from voting?"

We of course all know the answer.

Now, just to preempt your next stupid argument. Yes I believe a person should have to prove they are eligible to exercise a right, both voting and buying , carrying a gun. So I've no problem with requiring a background check and ID to do either.

Ok what have I suggested then?

They seem to increase with ownership. So ownership may have gone up in 2014. Sorry you didn't get that.

SO what?

Accidental drownings increase with the increase in ownership of pools. It's a meaningless statistic.

SO what?

Accidental drownings increase with the increase in ownership of pools. It's a meaningless statistic.

Like I said, you have to show ownership increased. I gave you a reason to believe maybe it did in 2014. You are slow.

Forum List

Back