🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida has more gun homicides

Bubba isn't more likely to shoot himself with gun number 100 than 101. Most those gun sales are to current owners, that doesn't show increased ownership.

Wrong...but keep lying...the biggest growth sales in gun ownership are among women and minorities....they have finally realized that their best defense is defending themselves.......

Concealed carry permits.....4.7 million in 2007.......13 million in 2016............

So no, two guys in Idaho are not buying 37,000,000 million new guns....

Best defense? Florida has lots of carry and higher than average homicide rate. Crime is goin up.

Best defense? The 2nd Amendment says no infringement. Good luck getting it repealed.

That doesn't change the most likely person to be shot by that gun is the owner. That is hardly a good defense.

Here we go with the bullshit 43 times more likely stuff

We know who is killed by guns. And by far it is the owner more than anyone else.

It doesn't matter. Your arguments are ridiculous.

99.9% of people who are arrested by cops are in fact guilty, and when found not guilty by a jury of their fellow idiots that proves that the right to a jury is dangerous to America. Do you want to give up your right to a jury trial should you be arrested and charged with a crime.

Your argument sounds ridiculous...

Crime, all crime has been declining gun ownership is increasing seems to suggest that more guns equals less crime

You would have to show that ownership is increasing and when that trend started. Accidental death increased dramatically in 2014.

I thought you were talking about crimes not accidental deaths make up your mind

BTW accidental deaths are just that and have no bearing on the right to bear arms
If you really gave a shit about accidental deaths there are many more things in this world that accidentally kill far more people than guns ever have or will.

And if they cared about accidental deaths they would be pushing to get the Fire Department or Police department to teach gun safety to children.....and they fight that tooth and nail...they need dead kids to push their agenda.......
LINK on Dems fighting against firefighters teaching gun safety to kids?

ALSO, WHY aren't the gun owning PARENTS of these children teaching them gun safety???

Your argument sounds ridiculous...

Crime, all crime has been declining gun ownership is increasing seems to suggest that more guns equals less crime

You would have to show that ownership is increasing and when that trend started. Accidental death increased dramatically in 2014.

I thought you were talking about crimes not accidental deaths make up your mind

BTW accidental deaths are just that and have no bearing on the right to bear arms
If you really gave a shit about accidental deaths there are many more things in this world that accidentally kill far more people than guns ever have or will.

And if they cared about accidental deaths they would be pushing to get the Fire Department or Police department to teach gun safety to children.....and they fight that tooth and nail...they need dead kids to push their agenda.......
LINK on Dems fighting against firefighters teaching gun safety to kids?

ALSO, WHY aren't the gun owning PARENTS of these children teaching them gun safety???

He is probably talking about the NRA program again.

Eddie Eagle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1999 the ABC News program 20/20 did a feature on Eddie Eagle which was highly critical of the program.[3] This anecdotal feature stated that it did not work to simply "Tell [very young] kids what to do" and expect them to follow those instructions implicitly.

The producers had a group of schoolchildren (aged 3 to 10 years old) watch the Eddie Eagle video along with a presentation by a police officer on gun safety. While the children all appeared to understand the message that guns are not toys, when the children were left alone with prop guns (and a hidden camera capturing their reactions), they all proceeded to use them as if they were toys.

Two 2004 studies found that the program was ineffective at teaching children gun safety skills.[4][5]

NRA's "Eddie Eagle" Doesn't Fly or Protect

When I look at the full record of NRA activities, it’s difficult for me to believe that the NRA leadership is serious about gun safety for children or anybody else. The cartoon bird provides a kid-friendly excuse to oppose stronger laws that would keep guns away from children — laws requiring adults to safely store their firearms out of the reach of children, for example. By promoting Eddie Eagle as its answer to gun safety, the NRA places the burden on children to stay away from guns. What’s more, the NRA repeatedly uses its lobbying muscle to fight proposals that would require firearms education courses and safety training for adults who want to purchase guns, and not on adults or parents to keep guns out of reach, or on manufacturers to make sure children can’t fire their weapons.

Best defense? The 2nd Amendment says no infringement. Good luck getting it repealed.

That doesn't change the most likely person to be shot by that gun is the owner. That is hardly a good defense.

Moron.......the one most likely to be shot is the felon who has the illegal gun........when he is shot by the other felon....

90% of gun murders are committed by felons with one or more felony convictions....including shooting their girlfriends, drug dealers, drug buyers, or wives.....

70-80% of the gun murder victims are also convicted felons shot by their drug dealer, drug buyer, fellow gang banger, girlfriend or wife.....

Keep lying you moron.

Based on who is killed it is the gun owner.

Yes....convicted felons who have illegal guns are technically the gun owner....but since they are not allowed to own the gun in the first place you whole point is fucking stupid.

Most are killed in suicide by their gun. The owner is the most likely person to be killed by far.

SO what if they committed suicide? It's their life and their choice to live or die

Adding in suicides is the biggest misrepresentation you control freaks use

Wrong...but keep lying...the biggest growth sales in gun ownership are among women and minorities....they have finally realized that their best defense is defending themselves.......

Concealed carry permits.....4.7 million in 2007.......13 million in 2016............

So no, two guys in Idaho are not buying 37,000,000 million new guns....

Best defense? Florida has lots of carry and higher than average homicide rate. Crime is goin up.

We know who is killed by guns. And by far it is the owner more than anyone else.
Only if you count suicides which you shouldn't

Moron.......the one most likely to be shot is the felon who has the illegal gun........when he is shot by the other felon....

90% of gun murders are committed by felons with one or more felony convictions....including shooting their girlfriends, drug dealers, drug buyers, or wives.....

70-80% of the gun murder victims are also convicted felons shot by their drug dealer, drug buyer, fellow gang banger, girlfriend or wife.....

Keep lying you moron.

Yes....convicted felons who have illegal guns are technically the gun owner....but since they are not allowed to own the gun in the first place you whole point is fucking stupid.

Most are killed in suicide by their gun. The owner is the most likely person to be killed by far.

SO what if they committed suicide? It's their life and their choice to live or die

So the most likely person to be killed by a gun is the owner. Just a fact.

Why wouldn't you count who is actually killed by guns? You are many, many more times more likely to kill yourself than a criminal. It is an interesting fact.

Keep lying you moron.

And a meaningless fact because you are counting those who want to die.

A death is only a tragedy or a crime when the dead guy didn't want to be dead

Why wouldn't you count who is actually killed by guns? You are many, many more times more likely to kill yourself than a criminal. It is an interesting fact.
I am not likely to kill myself at all.

False

I'm pretty sure it is a tragedy to that persons family.

Anyone who committed suicide with a gun would have used another method if a gun was unavailable as is born out by the fact that half of the people who kill themselves do not use a gun

I hope not. You are more unlikely to ever kill a criminal.

False
Suicide is a choice. People have the absolute right to choose whether they live or die.

Anyone who committed suicide with a gun would have used another method if a gun was unavailable as is born out by the fact that half of the people who kill themselves do not use a gun

And when looking at who is actually killed by guns the owner is the most likely.

I don't want to ever kill anyone and I have owned at least one forearm since I was 16 and guess what I haven't killed anyone

I don't want to ever kill anyone and I have owned at least one forearm since I was 16 and guess what I haven't killed anyone

I hope you don't get depressed.

I hope you don't get depressed.

Not all depressed people are suicidal or will go on a killing spree.

Forum List

Back