🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida has more gun homicides

Most are killed in suicide by their gun. The owner is the most likely person to be killed by far.

SO what if they committed suicide? It's their life and their choice to live or die

Adding in suicides is the biggest misrepresentation you control freaks use

So the most likely person to be killed by a gun is the owner. Just a fact.

And a meaningless fact because you are counting those who want to die.

A death is only a tragedy or a crime when the dead guy didn't want to be dead

False
Suicide is a choice. People have the absolute right to choose whether they live or die.

That doesn't make it any less tragic. The tragedy being that they felt suicide was their best option.

Anyone who committed suicide with a gun would have used another method if a gun was unavailable as is born out by the fact that half of the people who kill themselves do not use a gun

And when looking at who is actually killed by guns the owner is the most likely.

And it's meaningless to use that as a gun control argument

Well you can't sell guns as a safety device when the most likely person to be killed is the owner.

SO what if they committed suicide? It's their life and their choice to live or die

Adding in suicides is the biggest misrepresentation you control freaks use

False
Suicide is a choice. People have the absolute right to choose whether they live or die.

That doesn't make it any less tragic. The tragedy being that they felt suicide was their best option.

That's life.

Why wouldn't you count who is actually killed by guns? You are many, many more times more likely to kill yourself than a criminal. It is an interesting fact.
I am not likely to kill myself at all.

I hope not. You are more unlikely to ever kill a criminal.
I don't want to ever kill anyone and I have owned at least one forearm since I was 16 and guess what I haven't killed anyone

I hope you don't get depressed.

Not all depressed people are suicidal or will go on a killing spree.

Obviously. But most who commit suicide are depressed.

Anyone who committed suicide with a gun would have used another method if a gun was unavailable as is born out by the fact that half of the people who kill themselves do not use a gun

And when looking at who is actually killed by guns the owner is the most likely.

And it's meaningless to use that as a gun control argument

Well you can't sell guns as a safety device when the most likely person to be killed is the owner.

Guns are not "safety devices" guns are weapons and all guns have safeties by design

I am not likely to kill myself at all.

I don't want to ever kill anyone and I have owned at least one forearm since I was 16 and guess what I haven't killed anyone

So what? Suicide is not a crime and neither is being depressed

False

That's life.

And that makes it less tragic how?

False

That's life.

And that makes it less tragic how?
I don't find anyone choosing to live or die by their own hand a tragedy. It's what they wanted. It's their choice.

I don't want to continue going so far off topic. Sorry you don't like the facts.

I don't want to continue going so far off topic. Sorry you don't like the facts.

not all facts are created equally especially when you actually analyze them instead of merely parroting

Crime, all crime has been declining gun ownership is increasing seems to suggest that more guns equals less crime

You would have to show that ownership is increasing and when that trend started. Accidental death increased dramatically in 2014.

As you well know, the trend toward more guns was started when Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama was elected.

Of course, if gun ownership is increased by 20% (hypothetical) it stands to reason that accidental deaths would increase by 20% as well. So please show us your source and links to your allegation.

Gun-loving Florida has more gun deaths, study shows | Post On Politics

Homicide by firearm claims 4.5 people for every 100,000 Floridians, compared with an average 3.5 Americans, the report found. Florida, of course, has a lot of guns — increasing the statistical odds.

Doesn't sound like concealed carry lowers homicide.

No. What it shows is the drug trade is very violent and you idiots simply lump in that criminal behavior with everything else. If it weren't for your amazing propensity to lie about facts and statistics you would have nothing to say. Would you...

Brain...you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your ass.......

Crime, all crime has been declining gun ownership is increasing seems to suggest that more guns equals less crime

You would have to show that ownership is increasing and when that trend started. Accidental death increased dramatically in 2014.

As you well know, the trend toward more guns was started when Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama was elected.

Of course, if gun ownership is increased by 20% (hypothetical) it stands to reason that accidental deaths would increase by 20% as well. So please show us your source and links to your allegation.

The trend for more guns started in the 1990s...and as more Americans bought and actually carried guns the gun murder rate went down....and the violent crime rate went down.....

Best defense? Florida has lots of carry and higher than average homicide rate. Crime is goin up.

Perhaps you should check your facts a mite closer. Ohhh...right, I forgot, you're a far left Progressive and all that matters is whatever feels good!

florida-violent-crime_zpsmka0ejfv.png

Florida Crime Statistics and Rates Report (FL) - CityRating.com

We know who is killed by guns. And by far it is the owner more than anyone else.

Curious, please enlighten us with your reliable source and link.

he knows that the majority of people killed by guns are criminals....and that the study he hides behind included guns brought by criminals into the home as a gun in the home......and a drug dealer and their buyer as acquaintences for the purpose of "knowing the victim."

The lie the anti gunners like brain need to push is that normal, law abiding people will commit murder simply because they have a gun....and of course this is a lie. The majority of all gun murder is committed by felons...who kill other felons.....the links I have posted to over and over again show that 90% of gun murderers have at least one felony conviction......and more often than not more than one with a long history of crime and violence going back to before their teen years....

And the victims...the same thing.....70-80% of victims are also criminals with multiple felony convictions.....not normal people....

So out of 8,124 gun murders in the U.S. 80% of the victims had multiple felony convictions leaving about 1,642 normal people as victims of gun murder...and that doesn't get rid of the other fact, that a lot of "innocent" victims were in the company of known criminals when they were killed......like the family in Ohio where innocent children were murdered on the Pot Farm when their family was targeted....

brain has to lie, the anti gunners have to lie.....the facts, the truth and the reality show nothing they believe about guns is true....

Best defense? Florida has lots of carry and higher than average homicide rate. Crime is goin up.

Perhaps you should check your facts a mite closer. Ohhh...right, I forgot, you're a far left Progressive and all that matters is whatever feels good!

florida-violent-crime_zpsmka0ejfv.png

Florida Crime Statistics and Rates Report (FL) - CityRating.com

Did you Not read the OP? Higher than average homicide rate. Crime is up in 2014.

Do you not have a brain? CRIMINAL ACTIVITY! Criminals killing criminals because so many have been released from prison and are now on the streets again. Sheesh you're a dim bulb.

We know who is killed by guns. And by far it is the owner more than anyone else.

Curious, please enlighten us with your reliable source and link.

he knows that the majority of people killed by guns are criminals....and that the study he hides behind included guns brought by criminals into the home as a gun in the home......and a drug dealer and their buyer as acquaintences for the purpose of "knowing the victim."

The lie the anti gunners like brain need to push is that normal, law abiding people will commit murder simply because they have a gun....and of course this is a lie. The majority of all gun murder is committed by felons...who kill other felons.....the links I have posted to over and over again show that 90% of gun murderers have at least one felony conviction......and more often than not more than one with a long history of crime and violence going back to before their teen years....

And the victims...the same thing.....70-80% of victims are also criminals with multiple felony convictions.....not normal people....

So out of 8,124 gun murders in the U.S. 80% of the victims had multiple felony convictions leaving about 1,642 normal people as victims of gun murder...and that doesn't get rid of the other fact, that a lot of "innocent" victims were in the company of known criminals when they were killed......like the family in Ohio where innocent children were murdered on the Pot Farm when their family was targeted....

brain has to lie, the anti gunners have to lie.....the facts, the truth and the reality show nothing they believe about guns is true....

So if you aren't a criminal you have no need for a gun.

Forum List

Back