Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

You'd die if something like that were to happen. It would be Civil War, and unarmed faggot Marxists like you would have to be purged. Apparently, you haven't thought it through to the logical conclusion.

I doubt that very much because my plan is a gun buyback where the government offers 10x the market value of the gun.

Not everyone has a conscience, but everyone does have a price.

"There cannot be two sides," say the adolescent activists, tarring their opponents as NRA puppets.

There are two sides to this issue; there are those of us who recognize there's no common sense behind gun ownership, and there's those who think it makes sense to let problem people get guns.

You'd die if something like that were to happen. It would be Civil War, and unarmed faggot Marxists like you would have to be purged. Apparently, you haven't thought it through to the logical conclusion.

I doubt that very much because my plan is a gun buyback where the government offers 10x the market value of the gun.

Not everyone has a conscience, but everyone does have a price.

So you would force taxpayers to pay 10x for the price of a gun to take away their ability to defend themselves?

Good luck with that!

So you would force taxpayers to pay 10x for the price of a gun to take away their ability to defend themselves?

1. You don't need a gun to defend yourself.

2. It's not your taxes, it's the taxes of the rich and corporations that we get by repealing the GOP Tax Scam and instead using that $1.5T to stimulate the economy through a gun buyback. And it would work too because people need money more than they need guns.

1. You don't need a gun to defend yourself.

2. It's not your taxes, it's the taxes of the rich and corporations that we get by repealing the GOP Tax Scam and instead using that $1.5T to stimulate the economy through a gun buyback. And it would work too because people need money more than they need guns.

There are situations where you do. Sorry, not all people are good.

Glad to hear about your support of rapists, but you are going on ignore now until you grow up

Rapists armed with guns stolen from people just like you.

seabass with lasers on their heads!

Every single "illegal gun" starts off as a gun legally purchased by a "responsible gun owner". Then the "responsible gun owner" makes the choice to bring that gun into their home, where it is a target for thieves. So why are you advocating increasing the supply of guns for thieves to steal? Because you can't defend yourself without a gun. Which means you're either incredibly weak, lazy, or a criminal yourself.

Pete7469
My freedom in no way allows people to commit MURDER. In fact my freedom prevents murder from happening where and when I am able to prevent it. I carry in order to promote my own safety and those in my immediate surroundings.
No, you owning a gun doesn't equate to murder. Most of the people I know own guns and it doesn't bother me at all because they are responsible, sane people. I have listened to all the arguments and it has caused me to move from my original position of wanting this country to go "full Australia."
It doesn't interfere with your freedom in any way if AR type weapons and large capacity magazines are banned. There are plenty of other guns to own and use for your purposes.
The gun supporters are correct that we need to figure out why our culture is so violent and what to do about it. It is, absolutely, the PEOPLE using the gun that are the primary problem.
When gun supporters resist getting guns from the hands of people who are exhibiting violent behavior or are mentally unbalanced, it does not help. Neither does resisting better background checks. None of those things take away anyone's freedom except people who clearly should not have a gun in their possession.

Thank you for your kind words and your patience, too.
one issue to consider is that even if we make AR15s only hold 10 rounds, matching or equaling many sporting rifles, they have speed loaders. they're plastic pieces that hold 10 rounds and are designed to put into the gun and simply "push" - and the gun is reloaded.

better background checks - 100% with you on that one. this has proven time and again to be a point of failure in our current system.
AR type weapons is pretty broad and vague and again, not even the most popular gun used in these but it's a target because of how it looks, not how it functions.

and most responsible gun owners would work with you to target the insane people that abuse guns and make their own enjoyment of valid use of these guns impossible.
I disagree with you that the AR is a target because of how it looks, not how it functions. That is a myth you folks are using to console yourselves, but it isn't true. It functions in the way it was designed--to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible. That is why it is the favorite with mass shooters.

Works great on wild hogs too. Anything can be misused and in this case, as I've shown you, they are misused far less than others that have had just as deadly results. You have much better odds of winning the Mega Millions Lottery than being shot by any rifle.

And thank goodness for that. The 345 people last year who bought that winning ticket aren't really that impressed with your stats though.

If not all people are good, why do you want to let all people buy guns?

Also, there is no situation where a gun is the only thing you can use to defend yourself.

Pete7469
My freedom in no way allows people to commit MURDER. In fact my freedom prevents murder from happening where and when I am able to prevent it. I carry in order to promote my own safety and those in my immediate surroundings.
No, you owning a gun doesn't equate to murder. Most of the people I know own guns and it doesn't bother me at all because they are responsible, sane people. I have listened to all the arguments and it has caused me to move from my original position of wanting this country to go "full Australia."
It doesn't interfere with your freedom in any way if AR type weapons and large capacity magazines are banned. There are plenty of other guns to own and use for your purposes.
The gun supporters are correct that we need to figure out why our culture is so violent and what to do about it. It is, absolutely, the PEOPLE using the gun that are the primary problem.
When gun supporters resist getting guns from the hands of people who are exhibiting violent behavior or are mentally unbalanced, it does not help. Neither does resisting better background checks. None of those things take away anyone's freedom except people who clearly should not have a gun in their possession.

one issue to consider is that even if we make AR15s only hold 10 rounds, matching or equaling many sporting rifles, they have speed loaders. they're plastic pieces that hold 10 rounds and are designed to put into the gun and simply "push" - and the gun is reloaded.

better background checks - 100% with you on that one. this has proven time and again to be a point of failure in our current system.
AR type weapons is pretty broad and vague and again, not even the most popular gun used in these but it's a target because of how it looks, not how it functions.

and most responsible gun owners would work with you to target the insane people that abuse guns and make their own enjoyment of valid use of these guns impossible.
I disagree with you that the AR is a target because of how it looks, not how it functions. That is a myth you folks are using to console yourselves, but it isn't true. It functions in the way it was designed--to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible. That is why it is the favorite with mass shooters.
then please tell me how gun a is functionally different than gun b. what does it do that gun 2 will not?

california legal AR15
stag%2015%20tactical%20rifle-2.jpg

H&K Sporting Rifle:
HECKLER-and-KOCH-MODEL-SL6-CARBINE-223_100863911_401_2D92448E671CD566.jpg

your overall lack of understanding of guns does not constitute our desire to "console ourselves" in a lie. i wish you'd stick to facts and stop demonizing people vs. learning the differences themselves to give you a better vantage point in these discussions.

if your goal is to reduce shootings, the AR15 isn't the most popular weapon to do this. do i need to look that up for you or do you agree these are handguns that are close to being used twice as much in shootings?
When you guys use this argument, it leads me down Derp's path. You don't want me to go there, so try a different approach.

If not all people are good, why do you want to let all people buy guns?

Also, there is no situation where a gun is the only thing you can use to defend yourself.

However, there are many when a gun is the best thing. What's your weapon of choice for when 3 illegals kick your door in to rob and rape you and your wife?

Pete7469

then please tell me how gun a is functionally different than gun b. what does it do that gun 2 will not?

california legal AR15
stag%2015%20tactical%20rifle-2.jpg

H&K Sporting Rifle:
HECKLER-and-KOCH-MODEL-SL6-CARBINE-223_100863911_401_2D92448E671CD566.jpg

your overall lack of understanding of guns does not constitute our desire to "console ourselves" in a lie. i wish you'd stick to facts and stop demonizing people vs. learning the differences themselves to give you a better vantage point in these discussions.

if your goal is to reduce shootings, the AR15 isn't the most popular weapon to do this. do i need to look that up for you or do you agree these are handguns that are close to being used twice as much in shootings?
When you guys use this argument, it leads me down Derp's path. You don't want me to go there, so try a different approach.

you mean in that you can't prove what you say?

you keep making emotional based claims and oldlady - i'm TRYING to understand them. you keep demonizing people who defend gun rights with platitudes and emotion, but short on facts.

i feel you are targeting the AR cause of how it looks. you say more or less no it's designed to kill. so i show you a traditional rifle and ask for the differences in why you don't come after the "traditional" looking gun and it seems you are just getting frustrated because you can't answer some pretty simple questions.

you either understand what you're out to ban or you don't. so far, you don't.

For me, the revelation came when I realized that there is no such thing as "gun safety" since a gun's inherent use is unsafe. There is nothing "safe" about what a gun does and what its function is; to maim and/or kill. So "gun safety" as gun control simply won't solve any of the problems.

Guns in the hands of criminals are all supplied by "responsible gun owners". So all these people pretending that they are responsible with their guns (but not responsible for them), are likely trying to convince themselves of it because they know, deep down, there is nothing safe about a gun or bringing it into your home.

Forum List

Back