Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

Well, criminals get their guns from somewhere, so you can just pick honest citizens and say that's where criminals get their guns.

These "honest citizens" are the ones from whom criminals are getting guns. You "responsible gun owners" are the source of guns for criminals. They get them from your homes and your cars. You choose to give the thieves that chance when you bring a gun into your home. You're not protecting anyone, you're just giving thieves something to steal and then use against anyone.

he connection between that and we have no southern border and you're fighting to maintain that isn't part of your world, is it? Or that there are 300 million guns already in the country. Or that guns can flow in freely through our ports..

Guns aren't flowing into our ports, they're flowing out of them. Guns aren't coming into this country, they're going out. That's why Bush the Dumber and Obama had the "Fast and Furious" program; to determine how American guns are ending up in the hands of Mexican and Central American cartels and gangs, not the other way around.

You're just a dim wit who sees only what you want to see

You have no idea what you're saying, and your argument contradicts itself.

I am not going to discuss this with a child that thinks the victims of crime, robbery, rape are somehow at fault because they were victimized by a criminal.

No, I just think that "responsible gun owners" aren't victims when their guns get stolen or lost.

No, you made it clear that victims of crimes are actually criminals, cuz the victims should have known better then to have what the criminal seeks.

nuff said.

Well, criminals get their guns from somewhere, so you can just pick honest citizens and say that's where criminals get their guns.

These "honest citizens" are the ones from whom criminals are getting guns. You "responsible gun owners" are the source of guns for criminals. They get them from your homes and your cars. You choose to give the thieves that chance when you bring a gun into your home. You're not protecting anyone, you're just giving thieves something to steal and then use against anyone.

he connection between that and we have no southern border and you're fighting to maintain that isn't part of your world, is it? Or that there are 300 million guns already in the country. Or that guns can flow in freely through our ports..

Guns aren't flowing into our ports, they're flowing out of them. Guns aren't coming into this country, they're going out. That's why Bush the Dumber and Obama had the "Fast and Furious" program; to determine how American guns are ending up in the hands of Mexican and Central American cartels and gangs, not the other way around.

You're still just making up your shit as you go

you're a fucking troll and that's all there is to it. find a better hobby.

Nah, I'll focus on your dirty, dangerous, and deadly fetish.

Every single "illegal gun" out there started out as a legally purchased gun that a "responsible gun owner" either lost, had stolen, or sold to someone shady.

Guns don't "fall off a truck", nor do they appear out of thin air. Guns are supplied to criminals by "responsible gun owners", either actively or passively.

God you are deep.

My freedom in no way allows people to commit MURDER. In fact my freedom prevents murder from happening where and when I am able to prevent it. I carry in order to promote my own safety and those in my immediate surroundings.
No, you owning a gun doesn't equate to murder. Most of the people I know own guns and it doesn't bother me at all because they are responsible, sane people. I have listened to all the arguments and it has caused me to move from my original position of wanting this country to go "full Australia."
It doesn't interfere with your freedom in any way if AR type weapons and large capacity magazines are banned. There are plenty of other guns to own and use for your purposes.
The gun supporters are correct that we need to figure out why our culture is so violent and what to do about it. It is, absolutely, the PEOPLE using the gun that are the primary problem.
When gun supporters resist getting guns from the hands of people who are exhibiting violent behavior or are mentally unbalanced, it does not help. Neither does resisting better background checks. None of those things take away anyone's freedom except people who clearly should not have a gun in their possession.

Thank you for your kind words and your patience, too.

I try to be patient with ya too, OL, but when it comes to guns, you done jumped on the wackadoodle choo-choo.
You can't find a single thing to agree with in what I said? Nothing AT ALL? C'mon, Marion. You can do better than that.

Not a damn thing. Here's why: Give an inch and they'll take a mile.

Proof positive: The upcoming FL gun law.

Proposed: Raise age of buying rifle to 21. Well, that's ok, I'd vote for that, but then they tack on 3-4 wackadoodle things that are just ridiculous, so fuck 'em. "Local LEO has to sign off" for one. The right for a citizen to bear arms has no business being in the hands of an SJW law enforcement agency. For example: The very agency that allowed Nikolas Cruz to be able to purchase firearms, the Broward County Sheriff's office. (By under-reporting/responding to his crimes.)

No, you made it clear that victims of crimes are actually criminals

Exactly. Criminal negligence. You buy a gun and put it in your home where thieves can steal it, which happens 230,000 times every year. The suppliers of guns to criminals are "responsible gun owners" whose homes and cars are burglarized of their guns. Then those guns hit the street and are used in crimes. The supplier should be the one to face the pressure there, obviously. If your gun is stolen or lost, you're not the victim. You played a key part in it by supplying the gun to the criminal in the first place.

cuz the victims should have known better then to have what the criminal seeks.

The "responsible gun owner" only reports a stolen gun 86% of the time. The other 14% of the time, they're not. How come?

No, you made it clear that victims of crimes are actually criminals

Exactly. Criminal negligence. You buy a gun and put it in your home where thieves can steal it, which happens 230,000 times every year. The suppliers of guns to criminals are "responsible gun owners" whose homes and cars are burglarized of their guns. Then those guns hit the street and are used in crimes. The supplier should be the one to face the pressure there, obviously. If your gun is stolen or lost, you're not the victim. You played a key part in it by supplying the gun to the criminal in the first place.

cuz the victims should have known better then to have what the criminal seeks.

The "responsible gun owner" only reports a stolen gun 86% of the time. The other 14% of the time, they're not. How come?

"You put in YOUR homes, where theives can steal it"

You wear clothing that rapists can remove.

You understand what a child you are, right?

You're still just making up your shit as you go

I haven't made anything up. All guns start off as legally purchased by "responsible gun owners". Then they bring those guns into their homes and cars, which are burglarized of guns. Then the burglarized guns end up in the hands of criminals where they are used in other crimes. But all guns start off in the hands of "responsible gun owners" before a criminal touches them.

I am not going to discuss this with a child that thinks the victims of crime, robbery, rape are somehow at fault because they were victimized by a criminal.

No, I just think that "responsible gun owners" aren't victims when their guns get stolen or lost.

No, you made it clear that victims of crimes are actually criminals, cuz the victims should have known better then to have what the criminal seeks.

nuff said.
he made it clear he's 4 years old mentally and only here to get his jollies by spouting off and see how many people he can get to reply to him.

And this is exactly why I think there should be a total and complete ban...because you convinced me that no amount of gun control will work, and inaction isn't an option. So since you refuse to compromise on weak gun control, then I refuse to compromise on a total gun ban.

nuff said.
he made it clear he's 4 years old mentally and only here to get his jollies by spouting off and see how many people he can get to reply to him.

Appears to be true. He thinks that a criminal is somehow the victim, and the victim is somehow a criminal.

And this is exactly why I think there should be a total and complete ban...because you convinced me that no amount of gun control will work.

You'd die if something like that were to happen. It would be Civil War, and unarmed faggot Marxists like you would have to be purged. Apparently, you haven't thought it through to the logical conclusion.

Clothing isn't guns. Clothing doesn't kill dozens of people in a matter of minutes. Guns do. So you keep reaching for distraction and diversion, and you keep failing every time you do.

When your argument boils down to "because I want one!", you reveal yourself to be the child.

[Hogg and the ]
Young Anti-Gun Demagogues Copy Their Elders

"There cannot be two sides," say the adolescent activists, tarring their opponents as NRA puppets.

Clothing isn't guns. Clothing doesn't kill dozens of people in a matter of minutes. Guns do. So you keep reaching for distraction and diversion, and you keep failing every time you do.

When your argument boils down to "because I want one!", you reveal yourself to be the child.

Glad to hear about your support of rapists, but you are going on ignore now until you grow up

And yet, here you are. And yet, you can't even accept the realities of the world in which you live.

People as scatterbrained and reckless as you make the perfect mark for thieves to come and steal your gun from under your nose; something that happens to 230,000 of you "responsible gun owners" every year.

[Hogg and the ]
Young Anti-Gun Demagogues Copy Their Elders

"There cannot be two sides," say the adolescent activists, tarring their opponents as NRA puppets.

what a friggin putz-nugget. (him not you)

Appears to be true. He thinks that a criminal is somehow the victim, and the victim is somehow a criminal.

I never said the thief who steals your guns is a victim. You're not a victim if your gun was stolen from you. And you're definitely not a victim if your gun was stolen from you and you didn't report it to the police, which happens 14% of the time.

Forum List

Back