🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

I guess the same applies with you and your money. It's your fault that criminal killed you for having money. GFY

Only if my money can go and kill dozens of people in under a minute...which it can't because it's, you know, money.

75 kids for 20 minutes :laugh:

Yeah, well they spent their own money unlike your little "hero's" who had millions spent on them and their "protest". Sooooo, freedom loving kids vs billionaire supplied "useful idiots". I know who I support more.
They didn't even make their own signs. Total sham of a protest.

Yes, I agree the 200,000 who marched on Washington were a sham. Paid for by billionaires who want to disarm the PEOPLE of the USA so they can finally control them and make them the peasants they want them to be.
Nope those people made sure to get out their on their own. Several of my co-workers went, and no billionaire even had to pay them! It's your imagination, you poor, frightened creep :itsok:

The funny part is the Koch brothers spend a lot more than others.

Ever looked into what the Koch brothers fund? It's impossible. They have so many ways of funneling money around. They give money to one group, which gives to another group, which gives to another group, which then spends the money, and the Koch brothers always make sure all their funding goes into funds where "other people" put money in.

So, like, Mr Jones puts in $5, and Mrs Walker puts in $2 and the Koch brothers put in $550 million and they'll be like "we don't put all the money into this fund, there are others" to make out like they're not putting in $550 million.

The LV shooter fired for 7-10 minutes not 1.

1. After the first minute, most had taken cover or ran away.
2. Where were the good guys with guns since it wasn't a gun-free zone?

More lies, you can't take cover when you don't know where the bullets are coming from and hand guns aren't effective against a sniper who is firing long range.

More lies, you can't take cover when you don't know where the bullets are coming from and hand guns aren't effective against a sniper who is firing long range.

Sniper? No, he was just shooting bullets at the crowd.

Also, where were all the good guys with guns?

So...all you can do in rebuttal is attack a vet......gotcha :113:

No, I attacked you. Typical leftist, you think you speak for all vets. You're trying to put on the mantle of self victimization. Most veterans think you're a stupid piece of shit for your view you want to disarm honest citizens and let them be murdered by psycho shooters. You have blood dripping from your hands from a lot of people.

And you lied about being a vet. Man up
So you admit to personal attacks as opposed to having to address the thread topic......conceding the point, eh?

You still haven't explained what in your imaginary military career made you realize that honest citizens can't be trusted with guns and we should call the government and wait for them to defend us when they are done directing traffic.

So?
My "imaginary military career"....:lol: Love the retirement check that "imaginary military career" nets me per month....paid for by your taxes.....:71: Feel free to continue to disrepect our vets....we knew it was only convenience for trumpanzees anyways.

I'm not talking about vets you stupid cvnt, I'm talking about YOU. Bodecea. You're dumb as a brick. I reject your cloak of martyrdom.

And you're a liar. If you were in the military, you'd know that conservatives in the military aren't defending a leftist, anti-gun veteran over a pro-military, pro-gun right civilian. Never gonna happen.

And you're still hiding, commander. I asked how you came to the conclusion using guns in your fake military experience lead you to that government should disarm honest citizens and make us all dependent on the government to protect us when they are done directing traffic. Man up, come out from under the bed, take off your dress and address the question

^^^^THAT :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You dumb fuck, more people are killed by distracted drivers than drunk drivers.

Yet both of those combined are still less than the number of people killed by guns. In fact, as recently as 2015 more people were killed by guns than by cars.

But you said even one incident was too many, now you're trying to walk that back when it's pointed out you own an instrument of death too..

Cars serve a purpose; transportation. That is their function. The only function a gun has is to maim and kill. Also, if you want to equate guns with cars, then perhaps we need to regulate guns like we regulate cars. But you oppose that, so your position is just to maintain the status quo because you're too intellectually deficient to come up with a solution or compromise...and it's that exact reason why I no longer support gun control and now support exclusively a ban on gun ownership.

Fuck off maggot, I don't compromise when it comes to my rights. Once again your dishonesty is apparent, you can only compare gun accidents to car accidents, intentional uses are another topic. You however try to combine everything when it comes to guns to dishonestly inflate the numbers. Once again GFY

I guess the same applies with you and your money. It's your fault that criminal killed you for having money. GFY

Only if my money can go and kill dozens of people in under a minute...which it can't because it's, you know, money.

They use your money to buy that stolen gun asshole, don't deny your complicity.

Fuck off maggot, I don't compromise when it comes to my rights.

And this right here is the precise reason why I no longer support gun control and now only support a ban on gun ownership. Gun control won't work because gun control does nothing to force gun owners to be responsible for when their guns are lost and/or stolen, or when they sell their guns to shady characters because they need the money.

You can't even debate the merits of your fetish, instead ducking out of the debate like a fucking coward.

Once again your dishonesty is apparent, you can only compare gun accidents to car accidents, intentional uses are another topic..

If that's the case, then the number of people killed by cars is way way WAY less than those killed by guns. No one is killed accidentally by a gun because, according to you, guns are in the hands of "responsible gun owners" and no "responsible gun owner" would ever harm someone by accident with their gun, right? Unless...you're now saying that "responsible gun owners" do cause accidents with their guns.

Stolen from where? From a "responsible gun owner's" home or car. Most all stolen guns were once guns in the hands of "responsible gun owners" like you.

230,000 every year.

And only 86% of those are even reported to the police.

Which means about 32,000 guns every year disappear and no one is looking for them.

Which means 32,000 "responsible gun owners" don't even tell the cops that their guns went missing.

And again, the gun would be killing people, not my money.

Fuck off maggot, I don't compromise when it comes to my rights.

And this right here is the precise reason why I no longer support gun control and now only support a ban on gun ownership. Gun control won't work because gun control does nothing to force gun owners to be responsible for when their guns are lost and/or stolen, or when they sell their guns to shady characters because they need the money.

You can't even debate the merits of your fetish, instead ducking out of the debate like a fucking coward.

Once again your dishonesty is apparent, you can only compare gun accidents to car accidents, intentional uses are another topic..

If that's the case, then the number of people killed by cars is way way WAY less than those killed by guns. No one is killed accidentally by a gun because, according to you, guns are in the hands of "responsible gun owners" and no "responsible gun owner" would ever harm someone by accident with their gun, right? Unless...you're now saying that "responsible gun owners" do cause accidents with their guns.

Fuck off asshole, none of your crap applies to me or the vast majority of gun owners.

Fuck off asshole, none of your crap applies to me or the vast majority of gun owners..

As of now. But you can't say that for certain, can you? By simply bringing a gun into your home, you are making the choice to give a criminal the opportunity to steal your gun from you...like what happens to 230,000 "responsible gun owners" every year.

Stolen from where? From a "responsible gun owner's" home or car. Most all stolen guns were once guns in the hands of "responsible gun owners" like you.

230,000 every year.

And only 86% of those are even reported to the police.

Which means about 32,000 guns every year disappear and no one is looking for them.

Which means 32,000 "responsible gun owners" don't even tell the cops that their guns went missing.

And again, the gun would be killing people, not my money.

Still denying your complicity I see, your money enabled the criminal, just like you claim my guns, which have never left my possession did. Like I said before, justice for people like you would be you getting beaten to death while you pray someone with a gun would come along and stop it. Remember, the police are only minutes away when seconds count.

Still denying your complicity I see, your money enabled the criminal.

No, weak guns laws enabled the criminal. "Responsible gun owners" who have their guns stolen from them enabled the criminal. You're the ones who leave your guns lying around so that 230,000 of them are stolen every year. Then, rather than act responsibly and report it to the cops, you just pretend it never happened.

, just like you claim my guns, which have never left my possession did

Unless you carry all your guns on you 24/7, your guns are not in your possession. In fact, every time you leave your house, your guns become vulnerable to theft. Criminals get their guns from "responsible gun owners" like you. Then you only report the gun stolen 86% of the time. Why isn't it 100% of the time? There's no good answer.

Like I said before, justice for people like you would be you getting beaten to death while you pray someone with a gun would come along and stop it. Remember, the police are only minutes away when seconds count.

Sounds to me like you have a vigilante fantasy that speaks to how insecure you are in the shitty life you've led so far.

Fuck off asshole, none of your crap applies to me or the vast majority of gun owners..

As of now. But you can't say that for certain, can you? By simply bringing a gun into your home, you are making the choice to give a criminal the opportunity to steal your gun from you...like what happens to 230,000 "responsible gun owners" every year.

So is having a home, so your point would be what, everyone should be homeless so no one can break in?

so if i steal your car and run people over, it's your fault.

No because guns aren't cars.

And are you saying you're going to steal a car and hurt people? Posts like those are warning flags that a "responsible gun owner" is about to act irresponsibly. In your crazy system of preventing people from getting guns, your post would be used against you when you tried to get one.

Cars kill multiples of more people than guns every year. Ban cars?
They certainly are registered and controlled, tho.

Sure shows how registering and control amounts to diddly squat when a mindless idiot, hell bent on using them to kill someone doesn't give a fuck about a law.

But you knew that when you typed that, you just couldn't help yourself.

Forum List

Back