🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

They didn't even make their own signs. Total sham of a protest.
Either you are a moron s0n, or just being subversive. I personally think its the combination of the two. Anyhow, did you know that Globalists can order "home made signs" in large quantities? Of course you do. Moron.

Which they have taken to doing, since someone pointed out that all the signs were professionally made, and the same signs were in different states countrywide before.

shooting 58 people in 1 second is fucking bullshit and not a fact.

I never said it was one second; so this is you lying about what I said because your own argument is a steaming pile of shit, and you know it.
great. minute.

now show me anywhere where 58 people were killed in 1 minute.

that you said and then you said you cite nothing but facts but you're nothing but a walking pile of bat shit crazy ass fool.

There is no "argument." There is you vomiting Marxist propaganda. That isn't an argument, that isn't anything. That's just you waiting until you can monopolize government guns and shut me up permanently

There's definitely an argument; I don't believe individuals in this country should be able to buy and own guns, you think they should even though you also say that people are the problem.

So your position makes no sense; people are the problem, but let's give people guns.

Strawman, no one has said anything about giving people guns

So even once doesn't count in your books if it's over a year old? Not only are you a liar, you're a pathetic liar..

What you're trying to do is pretend incidents like that one happen with the regularity and consistency it happens with guns, so you can then dismiss any attempts at gun control.

Weak sauce, loser.

Every time there's a man with a gun who just shot someone lying on the ground, you go the guy lying on the ground and say give me your gun!

Now you want victims fined or jailed.

If you're a gun owner, you're not a victim. You're a perpetrator because you made the choice to buy something that criminals search for when they break into a home; your guns are the ones that criminals get. Then you made the choice to either have your weapon stolen, lose it, or sell it to a shady character because you need the money. Your lack of responsibility is why criminals steal your guns and use them. Your laziness and callousness is also why when your gun is stolen, you fail to report it to the police 14% of the time. Who does that? Who doesn't tell police that their legally bought gun was stolen? "Responsible gun owners", that's who.

You realize you just double down on your incredibly stupid notion right? Here, let me point it out to you cuz, you're kind of dense.

"You're a perpetrator because you made the choice to buy something that criminals search for when they break into a home"

You're a perpetrator because you made a choice to show off what rapist search for when looking for a victim.......

You do indeed support jailing or fining victims.

Let me break it down for you, comrade:

All guns that end up in the hands of criminals were once guns that were in the hands of "responsible gun owners". When you buy a gun, you are making the choice to have your gun stolen in a break-in and then used by a criminal in another crime. The criminal only gets the stolen gun because you bought it and put it in your home and/or car. The irony is that you are buying a gun to protect you from a home break-in by a criminal who got a gun from a home break-in. So all you do when you buy a gun is perpetuate that cycle. So it is a choice and one that I hold you responsible for.

No "illegal gun" fell off a truck...all "illegal guns" were once guns owned by "responsible gun owners" who made the choice to have that gun stolen.

So if your gun is stolen or lost, you're not a victim. You're the reason why it was stolen or lost because you made the choice to have it stolen or lost when you brought it into your home.

This is what I mean by you never wanting to be accountable or responsible for yourself. To you, it's someone else's problem that your gun was stolen from you.

No "illegal gun" fell off a truck...all "illegal guns" were once guns owned by "responsible gun owners" who made the choice to have that gun stolen.
Except when government does gun runs. Fast and Furious comes to mind and that is only what we know about.

Now you want victims fined or jailed.

If you're a gun owner, you're not a victim. You're a perpetrator because you made the choice to buy something that criminals search for when they break into a home; your guns are the ones that criminals get. Then you made the choice to either have your weapon stolen, lose it, or sell it to a shady character because you need the money. Your lack of responsibility is why criminals steal your guns and use them. Your laziness and callousness is also why when your gun is stolen, you fail to report it to the police 14% of the time. Who does that? Who doesn't tell police that their legally bought gun was stolen? "Responsible gun owners", that's who.

You realize you just double down on your incredibly stupid notion right? Here, let me point it out to you cuz, you're kind of dense.

"You're a perpetrator because you made the choice to buy something that criminals search for when they break into a home"

You're a perpetrator because you made a choice to show off what rapist search for when looking for a victim.......

You do indeed support jailing or fining victims.

Let me break it down for you, comrade:

All guns that end up in the hands of criminals were once guns that were in the hands of "responsible gun owners". When you buy a gun, you are making the choice to have your gun stolen in a break-in and then used by a criminal in another crime. The criminal only gets the stolen gun because you bought it and put it in your home and/or car. The irony is that you are buying a gun to protect you from a home break-in by a criminal who got a gun from a home break-in. So all you do when you buy a gun is perpetuate that cycle. So it is a choice and one that I hold you responsible for.

So if your gun is stolen or lost, you're not a victim. You're the reason why it was stolen or lost because you made the choice to have it stolen or lost when you brought it into your home.

This is what I mean by you never wanting to be accountable or responsible for yourself. To you, it's someone else's problem that your gun was stolen from you.
so if i steal your car and run people over, it's your fault.

got it.

he people had not established where the gun fire was coming from yet.

So you're saying in the 15 minutes that the Vegas shooter was shooting, no one could determine from where he was shooting?

So then "good guys with guns" wouldn't have prevented that shooting.

So poof goes one of your shitty arguments; that allowing people to carry guns wherever will stop mass shootings. Didn't happen in Vegas, so case closed on that talking point of yours.

hey were hiding in places easily seen by the gunman because they didn't know where it was coming from. Many of the dead were killed when going to aid friends or others laying in plain site of the monster.

No they weren't. After the initial torrent of bullets in that first minute, the shooting slowed down because most people had taken cover or ran away.

I think you should move to a country with people and a government more in tune with your beliefs, try Cuba, the UK, or Venezuela.

I think you should try and have an honest debate instead of running away rhetorically like a coward, which you're doing here.

I think you should move to a country with people and a government more in tune with your beliefs, try Cuba, the UK, or Venezuela.

I think you should try and have an honest debate instead of running away rhetorically like a coward, which you're doing here.
Honest debate about what? You are not debating in good faith. Nothing is there to debate about. You want gun confiscation and eliminating the 2nd Amendment. It is not up for debate. I suspect you are pushing a Globalist agenda.

What do you wish to debate? That the Founders of this country set it up so everybody is to be armed to keep the country free?

iu

You're free to renounce your citizenship and move any time, if in fact you are a United States citizen.

Talk about fucking trash, feel free to show where rifles killed 32,000 people and no one EVER killed 58 people in a minute with a gun.

1. I never said it was all from rifles, I said it was all from guns.
2. The Las Vegas shooter last year killed that many people in a minute.

You're just a dishonest piece of shit playing with numbers that don't exist in the real world..

You're just a garbage person with a sick and deadly fetish.

Yeah, you're so stupid you can't follow a conversation, the comparison was murders using fist and feet vs rifles. You being the totally dishonest fuck that you are, throw around INFLATED numbers that include accidents and suicides from all guns.

The LV shooter fired for 7-10 minutes not 1. So that's another one of your documented LIES.

How police zeroed in on the Las Vegas gunman

Run along child, you're a waste of my time.

Strawman, no one has said anything about giving people guns

Fine...allowing people to buy guns.

You say people are the problem, but then you say that people should be allowed to buy guns.

If people are the problem, why do you want to let people buy guns?

Every time there's a man with a gun who just shot someone lying on the ground, you go the guy lying on the ground and say give me your gun!

LOL! There would be no one lying on the ground dead from a gun if the shooter didn't have a gun in the first place.

So you stupidly say people are the problem, then when asked why you let the problem be able to buy guns, you flame out. It's a pattern.

Pete7469
My freedom in no way allows people to commit MURDER. In fact my freedom prevents murder from happening where and when I am able to prevent it. I carry in order to promote my own safety and those in my immediate surroundings.
No, you owning a gun doesn't equate to murder. Most of the people I know own guns and it doesn't bother me at all because they are responsible, sane people. I have listened to all the arguments and it has caused me to move from my original position of wanting this country to go "full Australia."
It doesn't interfere with your freedom in any way if AR type weapons and large capacity magazines are banned. There are plenty of other guns to own and use for your purposes.
The gun supporters are correct that we need to figure out why our culture is so violent and what to do about it. It is, absolutely, the PEOPLE using the gun that are the primary problem.
When gun supporters resist getting guns from the hands of people who are exhibiting violent behavior or are mentally unbalanced, it does not help. Neither does resisting better background checks. None of those things take away anyone's freedom except people who clearly should not have a gun in their possession.

Thank you for your kind words and your patience, too.

Except when government does gun runs. Fast and Furious comes to mind and that is only what we know about.

Nice attempt at deflection, but that program was to figure out how US guns get to Central and South America. And it started with Bush the Dumber.

Forum List

Back