🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

name 1 shooter that didn't kill themselves or got off scott free for their actions

Almost every single policeman who has ever shot and killed an unarmed black man.

3rd layer of bullshit and you're out.

Your problem is the same problem all Conservatives have; you never want to be held responsible for the shit you say, think, or do.

Talk about fucking trash, feel free to show where rifles killed 32,000 people and no one EVER killed 58 people in a minute with a gun.

1. I never said it was all from rifles, I said it was all from guns.
2. The Las Vegas shooter last year killed that many people in a minute.

You're just a dishonest piece of shit playing with numbers that don't exist in the real world..

You're just a garbage person with a sick and deadly fetish.

took far more than a minute.

No it didn't. The entire incident lasted just 15 minutes and the first minute of that incident was where the people died. Because after that first minute, they all took cover and/or ran away.

BTW - that wasn't a gun free zone. Where was the good guy with a gun?

Driver who was allegedly texting kills 13 elderly churchgoers.

There is a public campaign against texting while driving, and the driver himself lost his license and has to pay the consequences for his actions.

Gun owners don't pay the consequences for their actions, particularly when one of their guns is stolen and/or lost.

Now you want victims fined or jailed. guess you also believe women wearing short skirts or showing cleavage should be fined for encouraging their own rapes as well.

The solution to this problem is not to ban guns, it is to 1.) take children, with developing brains off of anti depressants and other prescription mood altering drugs. 2.) Hold school officials accountable when children are bullied at school, and 3.) hold parents accountable when their children are bullying other children using social media.

learn something before it's too late:

Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings – Citizens Commission on Human Rights, CCHR

"Psychiatrists generally will tell you that these people were mentally ill and they weren’t treated in time or didn’t get enough help to prevent the tragedy. However, Dr. Peter Breggin, who is a psychiatrist, stated that depression rarely leads to violence and that it’s only since the SSRI’s came on the market that such mass shootings have taken place.

In a study of thirty-one drugs that are disproportionately linked to reports of violence toward others, five of the top ten are antidepressants. These are Prozac, Paxil, Luvox, Effexor and Pristiq. Two other drugs that are for treating ADHD are also in the top ten which means these are being given to children who could then become violent. One could conclude from this study alone that antidepressants cause both suicidal thoughts and violent behavior. This is a prescription for mass shootings.

No one can talk their way out of explaining how a person who is previously non-violent and given antidepressants suddenly becomes violent or suicidal. There are multiple cases of children who have committed suicide days after starting to take an antidepressant. In a YouTube video, various parents tell their story about what the antidepressants did to their kids."

And it appears that Cruz was relentlessly bullied buy the same Student Body that now is staging protests against the NRA, calling them Bullies? Look, there's a rabbit!

Editorial: ‘Bullied a lot...’

"Marolo Alvarez, an 11th grade student at Parkland, remembers students taunting Nikolas Cruz.

Speaking to reporters at a vigil last month for the shooting victims and reported in the TC Palm of the USA Today network, he said he wished he had said something earlier.

“I could have said something to administrators, that ‘Hey this kid gets bullied a lot, please help him, please reach out to him.’ I kind of regret not doing that,” said Mr. Alvarez."

Ban all the guns you want, what in the hell makes you think someone that has been turned into a Monster won't just find a 1 ton truck and plow through a crowd of his bullies?

Try making some sense. Lives are at stake.

Now you want victims fined or jailed.

If you're a gun owner, you're not a victim. You're a perpetrator because you made the choice to buy something that criminals search for when they break into a home; your guns are the ones that criminals get. Then you made the choice to either have your weapon stolen, lose it, or sell it to a shady character because you need the money. Your lack of responsibility is why criminals steal your guns and use them. Your laziness and callousness is also why when your gun is stolen, you fail to report it to the police 14% of the time. Who does that? Who doesn't tell police that their legally bought gun was stolen? "Responsible gun owners", that's who.

2016 Nice attack - WikipediaMaybe you heard about this? ^^^^^

Yeah, that was two years ago...we just had a mass shooting in Tulsa 2 days ago; 3 family members were killed in a domestic violence incident by their father/husband. On March 14th in Brooklyn, 3 family members were killed in a domestic violence incident by their father/husband. In both cases, the people were killed with guns.

Which means exactly what in the context of the discussion? Nothing. Try to keep up you emotional trainwreck.

They didn't even make their own signs. Total sham of a protest.
Either you are a moron s0n, or just being subversive. I personally think its the combination of the two. Anyhow, did you know that Globalists can order "home made signs" in large quantities? Of course you do. Moron.

emember ahole, ONE IS TOO MANY, are you ready to smash your phone and demand the destruction of all cell towers?

Texting while driving is against the law. There's a public campaign against it. Also, your incident is a year old...whats the matter? Couldn't find a more recent incident? Too bad because I can point to two weeks ago for the last school shooting.

So even once doesn't count in your books if it's over a year old? Not only are you a liar, you're a pathetic liar.

Now you want victims fined or jailed.

If you're a gun owner, you're not a victim. You're a perpetrator because you made the choice to buy something that criminals search for when they break into a home; your guns are the ones that criminals get. Then you made the choice to either have your weapon stolen, lose it, or sell it to a shady character because you need the money. Your lack of responsibility is why criminals steal your guns and use them. Your laziness and callousness is also why when your gun is stolen, you fail to report it to the police 14% of the time. Who does that? Who doesn't tell police that their legally bought gun was stolen? "Responsible gun owners", that's who.

You realize you just double down on your incredibly stupid notion right? Here, let me point it out to you cuz, you're kind of dense.

"You're a perpetrator because you made the choice to buy something that criminals search for when they break into a home"

You're a perpetrator because you made a choice to show off what rapist search for when looking for a victim.......

You do indeed support jailing or fining victims.

took far more than a minute.

No it didn't. The entire incident lasted just 15 minutes and the first minute of that incident was where the people died. Because after that first minute, they all took cover and/or ran away.

BTW - that wasn't a gun free zone. Where was the good guy with a gun?

You are an idiot. The people had not established where the gun fire was coming from yet. They were hiding in places easily seen by the gunman because they didn't know where it was coming from. Many of the dead were killed when going to aid friends or others laying in plain site of the monster.

There is no "argument." There is you vomiting Marxist propaganda. That isn't an argument, that isn't anything. That's just you waiting until you can monopolize government guns and shut me up permanently

There's definitely an argument; I don't believe individuals in this country should be able to buy and own guns, you think they should even though you also say that people are the problem.

So your position makes no sense; people are the problem, but let's give people guns.

I think you should move to a country with people and a government more in tune with your beliefs, try Cuba, the UK, or Venezuela.

So even once doesn't count in your books if it's over a year old? Not only are you a liar, you're a pathetic liar..

What you're trying to do is pretend incidents like that one happen with the regularity and consistency it happens with guns, so you can then dismiss any attempts at gun control.

Weak sauce, loser.

shooting 58 people in 1 second is fucking bullshit and not a fact.

I never said it was one second; so this is you lying about what I said because your own argument is a steaming pile of shit, and you know it.

You still haven't explained what in your imaginary military career made you realize that honest citizens can't be trusted with guns and we should call the government and wait for them to defend us when they are done directing traffic.

So?
My "imaginary military career"....:lol: Love the retirement check that "imaginary military career" nets me per month....paid for by your taxes.....:71: Feel free to continue to disrepect our vets....we knew it was only convenience for trumpanzees anyways.

I'm not talking about vets you stupid cvnt, I'm talking about YOU. Bodecea. You're dumb as a brick. I reject your cloak of martyrdom.

And you're a liar. If you were in the military, you'd know that conservatives in the military aren't defending a leftist, anti-gun veteran over a pro-military, pro-gun right civilian. Never gonna happen.

And you're still hiding, commander. I asked how you came to the conclusion using guns in your fake military experience lead you to that government should disarm honest citizens and make us all dependent on the government to protect us when they are done directing traffic. Man up, come out from under the bed, take off your dress and address the question
And here you are again, attacking vets.....of course, we always knew that trumpanzees only used vets for their own purposes...any vets who don't toe their line are quickly attacked.

You really are that stupid, aren't you? I attacked you, stupid twat. Attacking you isn't attacking "vets" even if you were actually a vet
And there you go again...attacking veterans of our military because it suits you....easier than actually addressing the topic of the thread. Pretty much says it all about you, doesn't it?

I criticized you and you're a fake veteran so I criticized veterans. I'd say good one, but it's not actually.

And you have not explained yet how your fake military career gave you the realization that the government should disarm citizens and prevent us from defending ourselves. We should call government to direct traffic.

What in your mind is so magic about guns that only government can use them effectively and regular people cannot?

Except criminals and mass shooters, you have no idea or plan how to stop them other than letting the bodies of students and teachers stop their bullets when they get shot.

I assume with all the blood dripping from your hands you need to take showers now, a bath would be gross

Forum List

Back