🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

Still denying your complicity I see, your money enabled the criminal.

No, weak guns laws enabled the criminal. "Responsible gun owners" who have their guns stolen from them enabled the criminal. You're the ones who leave your guns lying around so that 230,000 of them are stolen every year. Then, rather than act responsibly and report it to the cops, you just pretend it never happened.

, just like you claim my guns, which have never left my possession did

Unless you carry all your guns on you 24/7, your guns are not in your possession. In fact, every time you leave your house, your guns become vulnerable to theft. Criminals get their guns from "responsible gun owners" like you. Then you only report the gun stolen 86% of the time. Why isn't it 100% of the time? There's no good answer.

Like I said before, justice for people like you would be you getting beaten to death while you pray someone with a gun would come along and stop it. Remember, the police are only minutes away when seconds count.

Sounds to me like you have a vigilante fantasy that speaks to how insecure you are in the shitty life you've led so far.

Says the commie motherfucker with a pretend super hero as an avatar. ROFLMFAO

Sure shows how registering and control amounts to diddly squat

Not so. In fact, since all these rules and regulations on cars were put into effect around 1980, the number of deaths from cars has been cut by about half.

So clearly car control works.

when a mindless idiot, hell bent on using them to kill someone doesn't give a fuck about a law.

So if people are the problem, why do you want to let people (aka the problem) buy guns?

Sure shows how registering and control amounts to diddly squat

Not so. In fact, since all these rules and regulations on cars were put into effect around 1980, the number of deaths from cars has been cut by about half.

So clearly car control works.

when a mindless idiot, hell bent on using them to kill someone doesn't give a fuck about a law.

So if people are the problem, why do you want to let people (aka the problem) buy guns?

I am not going to discuss this with a child that thinks the victims of crime, robbery, rape are somehow at fault because they were victimized by a criminal.

Sorry derp, you can run to the mods and complain about it if you want, but I simply will not.

My freedom in no way allows people to commit MURDER. In fact my freedom prevents murder from happening where and when I am able to prevent it. I carry in order to promote my own safety and those in my immediate surroundings.
No, you owning a gun doesn't equate to murder. Most of the people I know own guns and it doesn't bother me at all because they are responsible, sane people. I have listened to all the arguments and it has caused me to move from my original position of wanting this country to go "full Australia."
It doesn't interfere with your freedom in any way if AR type weapons and large capacity magazines are banned. There are plenty of other guns to own and use for your purposes.
The gun supporters are correct that we need to figure out why our culture is so violent and what to do about it. It is, absolutely, the PEOPLE using the gun that are the primary problem.
When gun supporters resist getting guns from the hands of people who are exhibiting violent behavior or are mentally unbalanced, it does not help. Neither does resisting better background checks. None of those things take away anyone's freedom except people who clearly should not have a gun in their possession.

Thank you for your kind words and your patience, too.

I try to be patient with ya too, OL, but when it comes to guns, you done jumped on the wackadoodle choo-choo.
You can't find a single thing to agree with in what I said? Nothing AT ALL? C'mon, Marion. You can do better than that.

I am not going to discuss this with a child that thinks the victims of crime, robbery, rape are somehow at fault because they were victimized by a criminal.

No, I just think that "responsible gun owners" aren't victims when their guns get stolen or lost.

You want to give us a list of folks who contribute to the NRA?
Why is it any less acceptable for a gun control group to have big $ support when it is perfectly alright with you for the NRA to have it and use it to influence legislation. Well, you're finally going to have a little pushback, is all.

The NRA isn't working to undermine anyone else's rights or take away their property.

Sorry, Pete, but things have gone too far. Gun owners have got to realize that their freedoms are allowing murderous folk to own guns, too. It has to be dealt with; we can't ignore it any longer. The 2nd is not going to go away, but the way I see it, I have rights too, and so do the kids who have to walk to school each morning in certain neighborhoods of Chicago. Why is our safety so completely unimportant?

Why are "murderous" people allowed to walk amongst us? And, my right to keep and bear arms is ALL about safety. That you would leave me powerless when a criminal will just ignore the law is disgusting.
You obviously didn't even bother to read my post, did you? Why do I even bother?

Pete7469
My freedom in no way allows people to commit MURDER. In fact my freedom prevents murder from happening where and when I am able to prevent it. I carry in order to promote my own safety and those in my immediate surroundings.
No, you owning a gun doesn't equate to murder. Most of the people I know own guns and it doesn't bother me at all because they are responsible, sane people. I have listened to all the arguments and it has caused me to move from my original position of wanting this country to go "full Australia."
It doesn't interfere with your freedom in any way if AR type weapons and large capacity magazines are banned. There are plenty of other guns to own and use for your purposes.
The gun supporters are correct that we need to figure out why our culture is so violent and what to do about it. It is, absolutely, the PEOPLE using the gun that are the primary problem.
When gun supporters resist getting guns from the hands of people who are exhibiting violent behavior or are mentally unbalanced, it does not help. Neither does resisting better background checks. None of those things take away anyone's freedom except people who clearly should not have a gun in their possession.

one issue to consider is that even if we make AR15s only hold 10 rounds, matching or equaling many sporting rifles, they have speed loaders. they're plastic pieces that hold 10 rounds and are designed to put into the gun and simply "push" - and the gun is reloaded.

better background checks - 100% with you on that one. this has proven time and again to be a point of failure in our current system.
AR type weapons is pretty broad and vague and again, not even the most popular gun used in these but it's a target because of how it looks, not how it functions.

and most responsible gun owners would work with you to target the insane people that abuse guns and make their own enjoyment of valid use of these guns impossible.
I disagree with you that the AR is a target because of how it looks, not how it functions. That is a myth you folks are using to console yourselves, but it isn't true. It functions in the way it was designed--to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible. That is why it is the favorite with mass shooters.

Strawman, no one has said anything about giving people guns

Fine...allowing people to buy guns.

You say people are the problem, but then you say that people should be allowed to buy guns.

If people are the problem, why do you want to let people buy guns?

You're hallucinating. I never said people are the problems. Criminals are the problem. The problem with you is you're not interested in doing anything about the criminals having guns, you want to remove the right of honest citizens to defend themselves. I'm not interested in defending what the voices in your head say.

Every time there's a man with a gun who just shot someone lying on the ground, you go the guy lying on the ground and say give me your gun!

LOL! There would be no one lying on the ground dead from a gun if the shooter didn't have a gun in the first place.

So you stupidly say people are the problem, then when asked why you let the problem be able to buy guns, you flame out. It's a pattern.

You have no plan on how to take the gun from the shooter. You're only taking it from the victim. That's the point I keep making to you that you don't grasp because you're stupid as shit

Pete7469

one issue to consider is that even if we make AR15s only hold 10 rounds, matching or equaling many sporting rifles, they have speed loaders. they're plastic pieces that hold 10 rounds and are designed to put into the gun and simply "push" - and the gun is reloaded.

better background checks - 100% with you on that one. this has proven time and again to be a point of failure in our current system.
AR type weapons is pretty broad and vague and again, not even the most popular gun used in these but it's a target because of how it looks, not how it functions.

and most responsible gun owners would work with you to target the insane people that abuse guns and make their own enjoyment of valid use of these guns impossible.
I disagree with you that the AR is a target because of how it looks, not how it functions. That is a myth you folks are using to console yourselves, but it isn't true. It functions in the way it was designed--to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible. That is why it is the favorite with mass shooters.

Works great on wild hogs too. Anything can be misused and in this case, as I've shown you, they are misused far less than others that have had just as deadly results. You have much better odds of winning the Mega Millions Lottery than being shot by any rifle.

Pete7469

then please tell me how gun a is functionally different than gun b. what does it do that gun 2 will not?

california legal AR15
stag%2015%20tactical%20rifle-2.jpg

H&K Sporting Rifle:
HECKLER-and-KOCH-MODEL-SL6-CARBINE-223_100863911_401_2D92448E671CD566.jpg

your overall lack of understanding of guns does not constitute our desire to "console ourselves" in a lie. i wish you'd stick to facts and stop demonizing people vs. learning the differences themselves to give you a better vantage point in these discussions.

if your goal is to reduce shootings, the AR15 isn't the most popular weapon to do this. do i need to look that up for you or do you agree these are handguns that are close to being used twice as much in shootings?

You're hallucinating. I never said people are the problems. Criminals are the problem..

1. Criminals are people.
2. Criminals get their guns from "responsible gun owners".

The problem with you is you're not interested in doing anything about the criminals having guns

Nothing can be done about it because the guns criminals get come from "responsible gun owners"; specifically from "responsible gun owners'" homes and cars.

you want to remove the right of honest citizens to defend themselves. I'm not interested in defending what the voices in your head say.

You don't need a gun to defend yourself. All you do when you bring a gun into your home is give thieves a chance to steal it.

You have no plan on how to take the gun from the shooter.

My plan is to not let them have a gun in the first place. The shooters get their guns from someone or somewhere...guns don't magically appear out of thin air. Criminals and shooters are getting these guns from "responsible gun owners", specifically their homes and cars. When you bring a gun into your home, you create a chance that gun will be stolen.

You're only taking it from the victim. That's the point I keep making to you that you don't grasp because you're stupid as shit

Well, the criminals are getting their guns from somewhere, and since all guns in this country are bought by "responsible gun owners", that would be to whom you would look to for the supply.

Pete7469

then please tell me how gun a is functionally different than gun b. what does it do that gun 2 will not?

california legal AR15

H&K Sporting Rifle:

your overall lack of understanding of guns does not constitute our desire to "console ourselves" in a lie. i wish you'd stick to facts and stop demonizing people vs. learning the differences themselves to give you a better vantage point in these discussions.

if your goal is to reduce shootings, the AR15 isn't the most popular weapon to do this. do i need to look that up for you or do you agree these are handguns that are close to being used twice as much in shootings?

Pedantry is exactly why I no longer support gun control, and instead support a total ban on gun ownership.

You're hallucinating. I never said people are the problems. Criminals are the problem..

1. Criminals are people

You're an idiot.

OK, so to you, Democrats are rapists. Some rapists are Democrats, therefore I can just say Democrats are rapists and you agree with me

2. Criminals get their guns from "responsible gun owners"

A few do. Most don't. This is what happens when you pull your crap out of your ass

Pete7469

california legal AR15

H&K Sporting Rifle:

Pedantry is exactly why I no longer support gun control, and instead support a total ban on gun ownership.
dude - i don't give a fuck what you do, just do it away from me.

you're a fucking troll and that's all there is to it. find a better hobby.

You're an idiot

Criminals are people, and they get their guns from "responsible gun owners" who are also people.

So people are the problem, clearly. The supply of "illegal guns" is directly related to "responsible gun owners" since "responsible gun owners" are the suppliers of guns.

A few do. Most don't. This is what happens when you pull your crap out of your ass

All do because all "illegal guns" start off as legally purchased guns that "responsible gun owners" either have stolen, lose, or sell to shady characters.

you're a fucking troll and that's all there is to it. find a better hobby.

Nah, I'll focus on your dirty, dangerous, and deadly fetish.

Every single "illegal gun" out there started out as a legally purchased gun that a "responsible gun owner" either lost, had stolen, or sold to someone shady.

Guns don't "fall off a truck", nor do they appear out of thin air. Guns are supplied to criminals by "responsible gun owners", either actively or passively.

You have no plan on how to take the gun from the shooter.

My plan is to not let them have a gun in the first place. The shooters get their guns from someone or somewhere...guns don't magically appear out of thin air. Criminals and shooters are getting these guns from "responsible gun owners", specifically their homes and cars. When you bring a gun into your home, you create a chance that gun will be stolen

You're only taking it from the victim. That's the point I keep making to you that you don't grasp because you're stupid as shit

Well, the criminals are getting their guns from somewhere, and since all guns in this country are bought by "responsible gun owners", that would be to whom you would look to for the supply.[/QUOTE]

This is how stupid you are. Well, criminals get their guns from somewhere, so you can just pick honest citizens and say that's where criminals get their guns.

The connection between that and we have no southern border and you're fighting to maintain that isn't part of your world, is it? Or that there are 300 million guns already in the country. Or that guns can flow in freely through our ports.

You're just a dim wit who sees only what you want to see

You're an idiot

Criminals are people, and they get their guns from "responsible gun owners" who are also people.

So people are the problem, clearly. The supply of "illegal guns" is directly related to "responsible gun owners" since "responsible gun owners" are the suppliers of guns.

All do because all "illegal guns" start off as legally purchased guns that "responsible gun owners" either have stolen, lose, or sell to shady characters.

You're entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts. Maybe doing some research would cure some of your ignorance. Probably not, for you it's about whatever you can say that benefits Democrats. Truth is irrelevant to you, just like it is to fake news

Forum List

Back