🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

It is those fools who are forcing moderates to attack the NRA and its policies, and those who echo their policies and continue to deny the 2nd is too important and too valuable to be interfered with.

It's precisely because of this reason why I now support only a permanent ban on gun ownership.

Looks like guns are a pretty good tool for that to me.

But not the only tool. That's the point. You're lazy. Why not just admit that you're too lazy and too much of a wuss to handle yourself and protect yourself without a gun?

When's the last time you killed a wild boar or gator, faggot? I bet you live in a "flat" in either UK or Russia.

As for snakes, I've killed them with a potato rake and a shovel.

A pack of wild dogs or boar is a different story.

How is someone out on a remote farm in Wyoming supposed to keep a pack of wolves out of their henhouse?

Hmm?

What do you do when there's a Diamondback or 8 foot gator in your back yard? How about a bear or cat trying to get into your house? Pack of wild dogs?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

Yeah, you know OldLady, that reminds me of when I was a kid, camping out just off a gator's bed and hanging a bloody chicken in the mangroves on a hook, then sitting back with my single-shot 16 gauge. Boy, was I naive. That thing was about 17 feet long and would pop up watching us all night.
I'm surprised you're here to tell that tale, Marion, but I've always said it's a miracle any boys survive to manhood.

How is someone out on a remote farm in Wyoming supposed to keep a pack of wolves out of their henhouse?

Crossbows. Compound Bows. Hunting Bows.

What do you do when there's a Diamondback or 8 foot gator in your back yard?

A gun isn't going to stop either of those. Animal control will, though.

How about a bear or cat trying to get into your house?

Crossbows. Compound bows, Hunting bows. Tasers. Dogs. Alarm systems. All of these work.

Looks like guns are a pretty good tool for that to me. :dunno:

Btw, I just proved your last post false, liar.

Some day you will make a paragraph or two in a future addition of The Darwin Awards. It may not be a gator or a snake - karma will decide.

Hmm?

What do you do when there's a Diamondback or 8 foot gator in your back yard? How about a bear or cat trying to get into your house? Pack of wild dogs?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

Yeah, you know OldLady, that reminds me of when I was a kid, camping out just off a gator's bed and hanging a bloody chicken in the mangroves on a hook, then sitting back with my single-shot 16 gauge. Boy, was I naive. That thing was about 17 feet long and would pop up watching us all night.
I'm surprised you're here to tell that tale, Marion, but I've always said it's a miracle any boys survive to manhood.

We are a rascally bunch, ain't we.

Hmm?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

If the school shooter would have used one, likely more would have died. BUT THEY'RE OK TO KEEP LEGAL!

You simply cannot, no matter how fucking hard you try, make this shit up folks!
Wouldn't it have been kinda hard to smuggle a shotgun into the school? Kinda longish?

not with a shortened stock and barrel, just as easy as a AR. But then again, two pistols would have had equal if not greater effect then the AR. But you folks are keen on them AR's.
No, the mass shooters are.

Hmm?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

Well, there's a reason I'm here OldLady . :rolleyes:

There's like 20X I could have already died easily.

He thinks getting rid of legal ownership will somehow limit those with criminal intent from getting guns..

Ofg course it will. Did you not read the headline of the article I linked to?

'HOT' GUNS FUELING CRIME

So clearly criminals steal guns from people like you, then use those guns in their crimes.

So choking off their supply would make sense, would it not?

Do you realize Derp (and god that is an incredibly appropriate name), that there actually are manufacturers outside the united states? and that criminals really don't care if they follow import/export laws.

I don't care if they have to go through those extreme measures in order to get a gun. The risk they pose to themselves by doing that, however, is a risk they likely won't pursue. What criminal (who usually breaks into your home to steal your gun) would know the intricacies of import/export law? Very few, if any. Why not try it and let's find out!?

And you do know that just about any highly trained machinist can make a really good gun. Hell, soon you'll be able to 3D print a reasonably lethal gun.

They can try, sure, but good luck trying to find one to do that for you if doing it will land them in jail. Why would they risk their freedom for your fetish? Why would anyone?

Give it a rest boy, my ribs are aching from the laughter you're providing.

Your excuses are paper-thin and easily destroyed, as I did here.

I've already addressed that

No you haven't. Not at all. Not even close. Not one word.

From ABC News, January 25th, 2013:
'Hot' Guns Fueling Crime, US Study Says
An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.

This is your argument and you've produced so far zero links. It's your time to do some research to back up your argument, boy chick

I've done the research, it's you who lacks any research skills.

You're just a sad human being.

This article said that guns are stolen every year. No shit Dick Tracey, everyone knows that.

Your argument was then that ALL illegal guns were once legal, which this doesn't give a whiff of supporting that.

That is what you need to prove, your assertion that all illegal guns were once legal. Try gain, derp, derp, derp ...

Hmm?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

If the school shooter would have used one, likely more would have died. BUT THEY'RE OK TO KEEP LEGAL!

Wouldn't it have been kinda hard to smuggle a shotgun into the school? Kinda longish?
unless pistol grip or "other".

like i said, you show more what you don't know than what you do know about guns in general.
Okay, Iceberg, I'm going to get emotional now.
Kiss my ass. You're worse than fuckin' Chinese water torture and you know it, you drip drip drip troll.

Hmm?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

not with a shortened stock and barrel, just as easy as a AR. But then again, two pistols would have had equal if not greater effect then the AR. But you folks are keen on them AR's.

Yeah, it's a good thing the once of us that were horribly bullied, were also NOT on antidepressants and/or ADHA medications. Hell, there might not be a single person left.

Better Apocalypse through pharmaceuticals is what I say!

I've already addressed that

No you haven't. Not at all. Not even close. Not one word.

From ABC News, January 25th, 2013:
'Hot' Guns Fueling Crime, US Study Says
An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.

This is your argument and you've produced so far zero links. It's your time to do some research to back up your argument, boy chick

I've done the research, it's you who lacks any research skills.

Here's the derps problem.

He thinks getting rid of legal ownership will somehow limit those with criminal intent from getting guns.

Do you realize Derp (and god that is an incredibly appropriate name), that there actually are manufacturers outside the united states? and that criminals really don't care if they follow import/export laws. And you do know that just about any highly trained machinist can make a really good gun. Hell, soon you'll be able to 3D print a reasonably lethal gun.

Give it a rest boy, my ribs are aching from the laughter you're providing.

Bingo. Someone gets it. And it sure isn't derp, derp, derp ...

When's the last time you killed a wild boar or gator, faggot? I bet you live in a "flat" in either UK or Russia.

First of all, why the hell would I kill either a wild boar or a gator?

Secondly, I've reported you for abusive language.

Thirdly, unlike you, I don't have to posture and play make-believe about my own personal circumstances in order to lend my argument credibility.

Finally, Russia? You're the one with the suspicious profile and broken English. Are you projecting here?

As for snakes, I've killed them with a potato rake and a shovel.

Great! So you don't need a gun then.

AA pack of wild dogs or boar is a different story.

Not really. A bow works just as well as a gun. An airhorn can be blown to scare wild dogs away (dogs don't like loud noises). You just don't know how to handle yourself around wild animals, it seems. That's because you're lazy AF.

My freedoms does NOT let murderous folk own guns. That is THEIR freedom and can be adjudicated away from them if they are truly murderous. When you want to limit my freedom because of something someone else might do, you are trying to leave me powerless when a criminal will just ignore the law." I realize you're trying, but the lipstick does not change the pig into a horse.
Why are you powerless if you still have your guns except for the AR-type rifles?

Because it's not just the AR-type rifles that are being targeted, as you should know. Sachs: Ban semiautomatic assault weapons and save lives - CNN
Well, apparently there were about 200 types of guns banned the last time. People seemed to get along just fine, though. Based on what Iceberg has said, I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

200 types of rifles banned and it didn't change the crime rate at all.
Mass shootings sure soared after the ban expired. It held the lid on while it lasted.

I hate to tell you this, but what you're arguing doesn't make sense.

Politifact says your so - called "facts" don't hold water. I believe the word they use is FALSE.

Did mass shootings spike 200% since assault weapons ban?

I used to be a lobbyist for the NRA. When the NRA began selling its members out, I left and started looking at the gun issue differently.

In 1989 Patrick Purdy took an AK 47 and killed five children and wounded 32 more on a school playground on my birthday. It became obvious that someone outside the political realm should study this. And, not being satisfied with the bumper sticker slogan solutions of the anti-gun lobby and the NRA on the other side, I took that job.

I've watched the government outlaw fully auto weapons, ban semi-automatic imports, pass the Assault Weapons Ban, pass the wholly unconstitutional Lautenberg Amendment, Pass the Brady Bill (that eviscerated the Fourth Amendment) AND I've even lived through the government passing ex post facto laws - all the while telling us that it was "reasonable gun control" and the left wasn't after the guns.

There is no such thing as "reasonable gun control." The mass shootings could easily be drastically reduced, but both the NRA AND the anti-gun lobby make their money off the rhetoric and neither have any reason to seek out a solution to reduce the actual violence without gun control. Make no mistake about it. Every time one weapon is used more than another, it gives the left a pretext to outlaw firearms. The right, being intimidated by the powerful left ALWAYS compromises and caves.

Nobody gives a rip about saving lives. This is all about control. And, if you outlawed every gun in the country, you'd get worse violence in this country. The left don't get it. We are not Mexico, China or Japan. And we have a guaranteed Right to keep and bear Arms. But, ALL mass shootings have some commonalities. Address those commonalities, fewer people will die and the pretext for gun control disappears.

Some day you will make a paragraph or two in a future addition of The Darwin Awards. It may not be a gator or a snake - karma will decide.

More likely his gun will be lost and/or stolen, he won't report it, and it'll be used in a crime where someone is hurt or killed.

Yeah, well they spent their own money unlike your little "hero's" who had millions spent on them and their "protest". Sooooo, freedom loving kids vs billionaire supplied "useful idiots". I know who I support more.
They didn't even make their own signs. Total sham of a protest.

Yes, I agree the 200,000 who marched on Washington were a sham. Paid for by billionaires who want to disarm the PEOPLE of the USA so they can finally control them and make them the peasants they want them to be.

The BIG LIE ^^^

WW ought to be ashamed, his post manifests a lack of integrity and the morality of a reptile.

Ashamed for what? Not bowing to the billionaires pushing the agenda of gun control? The march on DC was a progressive run event. The far left groups had total control over the entire thing. They wouldn't allow one kid, who's sister was murdered, to speak because he wasn't in lock step with the progressives. That's bullshit, and it is you who should be ashamed. If your goals, and message is so great, you should never be afraid to have a dissenting voice out there.

But no, you stifle any dissenting voices because you know that your arguments are shit and can't stand up to the light of reason.

I know that you're a hack, and a not very bright hack at that. The BIG LIE is a meme you echo which originated as NRA Propaganda.

You're also a jerk, for you attack the character of kids who don't hold to the bullshit that the 2nd A. is sacrosanct (you can look up the word). Many of those protesting have experienced gun violence during their lifetime, up front and personal. Some simply have empathy for the victims, and others realize doing the same F'n thing over and over ("we'll pray for them") is insane and bullshit.

There is no good reason to believe the phrase, "the right of the people to keep and bare Arms, shall not be infringed"; it is and has been and will be infringed well into the future, since no rational leader or reasonable person wants every person to be able to buy Any Arm, possess Any Arm, or have Any Arm in their custody and control.

Only a fool supports such a claim. And only a liar inflates the control of those people who should never possess a gun as an infringement, and only a foolish liar believes All Arms ought to be sold on a free market to anyone who may want to buy one.

It is those fools who are forcing moderates to attack the NRA and its policies, and those who echo their policies and continue to deny the 2nd is too important and too valuable to be interfered with. It is not important that any civilian be armed with weapons made for the mass killing of human beings. And the only value is in the profits made by gun makers, gun sellers, the NRA and coffin makers.

You hide your lack of an argument by claiming those who have suffered from an attack are somehow magically protected from having their claims addressed. That is a laughable assertion and merely shows how weak your argument is. It is tragic that those kids suffered what they did. That does not absolve them from having to have a meaningful discussion about their viewpoint.

Merely screaming at people is not discussion. Merely presenting one side of an opinion is not discussion. Only the weak minded, and those with weak arguments deny the ability for others to speak.

Use the shotgun?

Yeah, it's a good thing the once of us that were horribly bullied, were also NOT on antidepressants and/or ADHA medications. Hell, there might not be a single person left.

Better Apocalypse through pharmaceuticals is what I say!
I'm not sure where this theory is coming from. I've known plenty of teens and young adults on ADHD and antidepressant medication and they weren't homicidal at all. Sometimes doctors attempt to medicate severe behavior problems that should probably be institutionalized for awhile, and maybe that makes it seem that people on medication go nuts. But I think it's more likely that the "nuts" just won out in those cases.

Forum List

Back