🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

Dumbass, breaking into someones home is, in and of itself AN EXTREME MEASURE

Not really since break-ins happen all the time; isn't that what you tell us when you buy a gun for your home? Smuggling guns through imports and exports? That's not something that happens all the time.

Be far easier to simply head on down to the local crime boss

LOL! Why is it that Conservatives shit all over Hollywood, yet their worldview seems entirely informed by Hollywood movies and shows? Good luck finding your local crime boss. Where would you look, on craigslist?

lay down a couple hundred bucks, grab a gun and have free reign OF ALL THE HOUSES, cuz Son, NO ONE ELSE WOULD OWN A GUN!

Wait a second...from where did that local crime boss get the gun if there's no more gun thefts because there's no guns to steal?

After a ban, I guess from illegal sources. I'ts typically how it works. Ever hear of Prohibition? Was big news and all.

When's the last time you killed a wild boar or gator, faggot? I bet you live in a "flat" in either UK or Russia.

First of all, why the hell would I kill either a wild boar or a gator?

Secondly, I've reported you for abusive language.

Thirdly, unlike you, I don't have to posture and play make-believe about my own personal circumstances in order to lend my argument credibility.

Finally, Russia? You're the one with the suspicious profile and broken English. Are you projecting here?

As for snakes, I've killed them with a potato rake and a shovel.

Great! So you don't need a gun then.

AA pack of wild dogs or boar is a different story.

Not really. A bow works just as well as a gun. An airhorn can be blown to scare wild dogs away (dogs don't like loud noises). You just don't know how to handle yourself around wild animals, it seems. That's because you're lazy AF.
You can report people for abusive language?

Yup. He used the word "fa**ot", which is an abusive slur and one that results in a ban because it's derogatory.

Wouldn't it have been kinda hard to smuggle a shotgun into the school? Kinda longish?

not with a shortened stock and barrel, just as easy as a AR. But then again, two pistols would have had equal if not greater effect then the AR. But you folks are keen on them AR's.
No, the mass shooters are.

Yeah, it's a good thing the once of us that were horribly bullied, were also NOT on antidepressants and/or ADHA medications. Hell, there might not be a single person left.

Better Apocalypse through pharmaceuticals is what I say!
I'm not sure where this theory is coming from. I've known plenty of teens and young adults on ADHD and antidepressant medication and they weren't homicidal at all. Sometimes doctors attempt to medicate severe behavior problems that should probably be institutionalized for awhile, and maybe that makes it seem that people on medication go nuts. But I think it's more likely that the "nuts" just won out in those cases.

No ones making it up:

Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings – Citizens Commission on Human Rights, CCHR

From the link:

Subsequently, mass shootings and other violent incidents started to be reported. More often than not, the common denominator was that the shooters were on an antidepressant, or withdrawing from one. This is not about an isolated incident or two but numerous shootings. The question is, during the past twenty years is the use of antidepressants here a coincidence or a causation?

There have been too many mass shootings for it just to be a coincidence. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed twelve students and a teacher at Columbine High School. Eric was on Luvox, an antidepressant. The Virginia Tech shooter killed thirty-two people and he was on an antidepressant. While withdrawing from Prozac, Kip Kinkel murdered his mother and stepmother. He then shot twenty-two classmates and killed two. Jason Hoffman wounded five at his high school while he was on Effexor, also an antidepressant. James Holmes opened fire in a Colorado movie theater this past summer and killed twelve people and wounded fifty-eight. He was under the care of a psychiatrist but no information has been released as to what drug he must have been on.

Psychiatrists generally will tell you that these people were mentally ill and they weren’t treated in time or didn’t get enough help to prevent the tragedy. However, Dr. Peter Breggin, who is a psychiatrist, stated that depression rarely leads to violence and that it’s only since the SSRI’s came on the market that such mass shootings have taken place.

In a study of thirty-one drugs that are disproportionately linked to reports of violence toward others, five of the top ten are antidepressants. These are Prozac, Paxil, Luvox, Effexor and Pristiq. Two other drugs that are for treating ADHD are also in the top ten which means these are being given to children who could then become violent. One could conclude from this study alone that antidepressants cause both suicidal thoughts and violent behavior. This is a prescription for mass shootings.

No one can talk their way out of explaining how a person who is previously non-violent and given antidepressants suddenly becomes violent or suicidal. There are multiple cases of children who have committed suicide days after starting to take an antidepressant. In a YouTube video, various parents tell their story about what the antidepressants did to their kids.

My Son came to live with us when he was 15. He was on ADHA meds and was a complete basket case. Angry was not even close to the word anyone would use. Our Doctor weened him from them and within months he became a model young man.

I actually could have seen him go off half cocked one day. If he had been bullied during that time, all bets would have been off.
I understand where you're coming from now, Pop. It is absolutely true that those drugs can have side effects including suicidal/homicidal just-plain-nuts behavior. I saw it happen a couple of times to teen clients that had been switched to one of those anti depressants from the recommended one due to cost (Medicaid didn't want to pay for it). Every psychiatrist who has spoken about school shootings references the common denominator of depresssion; that's no secret and everyone is aware of it. Suicide and homicide are two sides of the same coin. I don't necessarily think the meds alone are the cause, though. The meds are present, if they are present, in an attempt to address the depression or behavior (trauma often manifests as ADHD) and it didn't work. When someone dies of cancer, they have chemo in their system, but the chemo didn't cause the death. You see what I mean?
If Cruz, Lanza and the Columbine shooters were on meds, please link to that.

Dumbass, breaking into someones home is, in and of itself AN EXTREME MEASURE

Not really since break-ins happen all the time; isn't that what you tell us when you buy a gun for your home? Smuggling guns through imports and exports? That's not something that happens all the time.

Be far easier to simply head on down to the local crime boss

LOL! Why is it that Conservatives shit all over Hollywood, yet their worldview seems entirely informed by Hollywood movies and shows? Good luck finding your local crime boss. Where would you look, on craigslist?

lay down a couple hundred bucks, grab a gun and have free reign OF ALL THE HOUSES, cuz Son, NO ONE ELSE WOULD OWN A GUN!

Wait a second...from where did that local crime boss get the gun if there's no more gun thefts because there's no guns to steal?

After a ban, I guess from illegal sources. I'ts typically how it works. Ever hear of Prohibition? Was big news and all.

Well, of course, we know bans work...after all, it's impossible to get marijuana now!

After a ban, I guess from illegal sources..

Yeah, but how so? Walk me through it, since you seem to have given this enough thought that it became your primary argument.

I'ts typically how it works. Ever hear of Prohibition? Was big news and all.

Alcohol is not guns. So try whatabouting to figure out why you whatabout when the debate gets uncomfortable for you because you can't defend your own position.

When's the last time you killed a wild boar or gator, faggot? I bet you live in a "flat" in either UK or Russia.

First of all, why the hell would I kill either a wild boar or a gator?

Secondly, I've reported you for abusive language.

Thirdly, unlike you, I don't have to posture and play make-believe about my own personal circumstances in order to lend my argument credibility.

Finally, Russia? You're the one with the suspicious profile and broken English. Are you projecting here?

As for snakes, I've killed them with a potato rake and a shovel.

Great! So you don't need a gun then.

AA pack of wild dogs or boar is a different story.

Not really. A bow works just as well as a gun. An airhorn can be blown to scare wild dogs away (dogs don't like loud noises). You just don't know how to handle yourself around wild animals, it seems. That's because you're lazy AF.
You can report people for abusive language?

Yup. He used the word "fa**ot", which is an abusive slur and one that results in a ban because it's derogatory.
LOL You're dreaming, Derp.

After a ban, I guess from illegal sources.

You guess? So you don't know. This is exactly my point; you don't give this any thought because you're a lazy person. How can you say this when you're admitting you're just guessing?

What a terrible bullshitter you are.

not with a shortened stock and barrel, just as easy as a AR. But then again, two pistols would have had equal if not greater effect then the AR. But you folks are keen on them AR's.

Yeah, it's a good thing the once of us that were horribly bullied, were also NOT on antidepressants and/or ADHA medications. Hell, there might not be a single person left.

I'm not sure where this theory is coming from. I've known plenty of teens and young adults on ADHD and antidepressant medication and they weren't homicidal at all. Sometimes doctors attempt to medicate severe behavior problems that should probably be institutionalized for awhile, and maybe that makes it seem that people on medication go nuts. But I think it's more likely that the "nuts" just won out in those cases.

No ones making it up:

Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings – Citizens Commission on Human Rights, CCHR

From the link:

Subsequently, mass shootings and other violent incidents started to be reported. More often than not, the common denominator was that the shooters were on an antidepressant, or withdrawing from one. This is not about an isolated incident or two but numerous shootings. The question is, during the past twenty years is the use of antidepressants here a coincidence or a causation?

There have been too many mass shootings for it just to be a coincidence. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed twelve students and a teacher at Columbine High School. Eric was on Luvox, an antidepressant. The Virginia Tech shooter killed thirty-two people and he was on an antidepressant. While withdrawing from Prozac, Kip Kinkel murdered his mother and stepmother. He then shot twenty-two classmates and killed two. Jason Hoffman wounded five at his high school while he was on Effexor, also an antidepressant. James Holmes opened fire in a Colorado movie theater this past summer and killed twelve people and wounded fifty-eight. He was under the care of a psychiatrist but no information has been released as to what drug he must have been on.

Psychiatrists generally will tell you that these people were mentally ill and they weren’t treated in time or didn’t get enough help to prevent the tragedy. However, Dr. Peter Breggin, who is a psychiatrist, stated that depression rarely leads to violence and that it’s only since the SSRI’s came on the market that such mass shootings have taken place.

In a study of thirty-one drugs that are disproportionately linked to reports of violence toward others, five of the top ten are antidepressants. These are Prozac, Paxil, Luvox, Effexor and Pristiq. Two other drugs that are for treating ADHD are also in the top ten which means these are being given to children who could then become violent. One could conclude from this study alone that antidepressants cause both suicidal thoughts and violent behavior. This is a prescription for mass shootings.

No one can talk their way out of explaining how a person who is previously non-violent and given antidepressants suddenly becomes violent or suicidal. There are multiple cases of children who have committed suicide days after starting to take an antidepressant. In a YouTube video, various parents tell their story about what the antidepressants did to their kids.

My Son came to live with us when he was 15. He was on ADHA meds and was a complete basket case. Angry was not even close to the word anyone would use. Our Doctor weened him from them and within months he became a model young man.

I actually could have seen him go off half cocked one day. If he had been bullied during that time, all bets would have been off.
I understand where you're coming from now, Pop. It is absolutely true that those drugs can have side effects including suicidal/homicidal just-plain-nuts behavior. I saw it happen a couple of times to teen clients that had been switched to one of those anti depressants from the recommended one due to cost (Medicaid didn't want to pay for it). Every psychiatrist who has spoken about school shootings references the common denominator of depresssion; that's no secret and everyone is aware of it. Suicide and homicide are two sides of the same coin. I don't necessarily think the meds alone are the cause, though. The meds are present, if they are present, in an attempt to address the depression or behavior (trauma often manifests as ADHD) and it didn't work. When someone dies of cancer, they have chemo in their system, but the chemo didn't cause the death. You see what I mean?
If Cruz, Lanza and the Columbine shooters were on meds, please link to that.

Yet, per the link, depression rarely causes violence. I think when you medicate a young, not fully developed brain, and that brain is affixed to someone undergoing years of bullying, you then have a recipe for murder.

After a ban, I guess from illegal sources.

You guess? So you don't know. This is exactly my point; you don't give this any thought because you're a lazy person. How can you say this when you're admitting you're just guessing?

What a terrible bullshitter you are.

Good god, you must be the lamest poster on here. HEARD OF PROHIBITION? Ya think the country was really dry?

Wake the fuck up.

Well, of course, we know bans work...after all, it's impossible to get marijuana now!

Unlike marijuana, guns in the hands of criminals come entirely, 100% from "responsible gun owners". No gun "falls off a truck" on the way to the retailer. Every single gun in this country started out its life as a legally-purchased weapon. Then it was either lost, stolen, or sold to shady people for a quick buck, and that's how it ends up in the hands of criminals.

The biggest source of illegal guns are "responsible gun owners".

It is those fools who are forcing moderates to attack the NRA and its policies, and those who echo their policies and continue to deny the 2nd is too important and too valuable to be interfered with.

It's precisely because of this reason why I now support only a permanent ban on gun ownership.

I don't!

I support each state the right to license anyone who wants to own, possess or have in their custody and control a firearm A license which can with due process be suspended or revoked by the State Court, for reasons established by the State Legislature.

I also support all guns be registered with the State's Dept. of Justice, and any transfer of a gun require the seller and buyer to be legally able to complete such a contract of sale.

Both of these regulations ought to be left up to the residents of the State to decide the issue.

The devil is in the details, and would and should be decided by We the People of each state, and the leaders we elect; not the NRA!

The problem is that guns cross borders and aren't bound by state borders, which is why only a national policy will work.

Gun crime in Chicago, for instance, is done with guns purchased outside the state of IL and trafficked there via straw purchasing and an "iron pipeline".

Gun control cannot be a state issue because guns can be trafficked across state lines.

They have a national policy in Norway and France. How did that work out for them?

They have a national policy in Norway and France. How did that work out for them?

Perfectly fine. Both countries have a fraction of the gun deaths we have here.

Every single gun that is in the hands of criminals was supplied by "responsible gun owners".

You people cannot even keep track of your own weapons, which is proof enough for me to be convinced none of you should have them.

Perfectly fine. Both countries have a fraction of the gun deaths we have here.

They also have a fraction of the third world people that we have. As those numbers are increasing so is their violent crime. Whoda think it! It ain't the guns, it's the PEOPLE!

HEARD OF PROHIBITION?

What does that have to do with this?

There's a prohibition on nuclear arms being sold to people; how many people have nuclear bombs in their homes? None? Ah...I see.

non sequitur much? Prohibition did nothing but increase government corruption, and kill people in large numbers. It did nothing to stop alcohol consumption. Bans never do. Mexico is another one of those countries will all of the laws you want and more. They had 36,000 drug related murders alone. How are them laws working for ya?

Last edited:
Perhaps outlawing murder inducing prescription Meds is better than outlawing guns

This article said that guns are stolen every year. .

No, it said 230,000 guns are stolen every year in home burglaries and other property crimes. You didn't believe that, and screamed like a barnyard animal that I provide you with proof. So I did. Now, you are trying to say that guns are stolen every year...yeah, no shit...that's what I've been saying this whole time. You're the one who didn't believe it, and now that there's proof, you try to pretend it doesn't matter. But you're the one who refused to believe from where criminals get their guns because they get them from people exactly like you.

Which means all you "responsible gun owners" keep your guns in places where criminals can find them, and it happens 230,000 times a year. In fact, in the time it took me to respond to your post, 2 guns have been stolen from "responsible gun owners". There's only an 86% chance that each gun owner will even report the gun stolen. I don't like those odds.

Your argument was then that ALL illegal guns were once legal, which this doesn't give a whiff of supporting that.

Of course they're all starting out as legal guns! The only way a gun isn't legal is if it's stolen, and the DOJ says that 230,000 guns are stolen every year from "responsible gun owners" like you, and those stolen guns are what's fueling crime. That's what the report from the DOJ says. You're just being a little bitch about it because you know your argument for gun ownership is toast.

That is what you need to prove, your assertion that all illegal guns were once legal. Try gain, derp, derp, derp ...

Sigh...what a dumbass.

All guns start out as legal guns. No gun "falls off a truck" on the way to the gun retailer. All guns that end up in the hands of criminals, just like the study I linked to said, are "hot" which means they're stolen. Stolen from whom? From "responsible gun owners" who bought them legally.

You and your shitty gun are adding to the pool of guns out there for criminals to steal. You made that active choice to do that, which means I hold you equally responsible for those guns getting into the hands of criminals, and for what those criminals end up doing with those guns. Why? Because you made the choice to contribute to the supply of guns for criminals.

You talk miles of bullshit without anything to back it up, fuck off, Mr. WolfTickets.

I'm ready to cash them.

A) prove that 230K guns are stolen in the US every year.

Here's a link that says different:

GUN WATCH: How Many Guns are Stolen and Destroyed each Year?

Last edited:
Because it's not just the AR-type rifles that are being targeted, as you should know. Sachs: Ban semiautomatic assault weapons and save lives - CNN
Well, apparently there were about 200 types of guns banned the last time. People seemed to get along just fine, though. Based on what Iceberg has said, I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

200 types of rifles banned and it didn't change the crime rate at all.
Mass shootings sure soared after the ban expired. It held the lid on while it lasted.

I hate to tell you this, but what you're arguing doesn't make sense.

Politifact says your so - called "facts" don't hold water. I believe the word they use is FALSE.

Did mass shootings spike 200% since assault weapons ban?

I used to be a lobbyist for the NRA. When the NRA began selling its members out, I left and started looking at the gun issue differently.

In 1989 Patrick Purdy took an AK 47 and killed five children and wounded 32 more on a school playground on my birthday. It became obvious that someone outside the political realm should study this. And, not being satisfied with the bumper sticker slogan solutions of the anti-gun lobby and the NRA on the other side, I took that job.

I've watched the government outlaw fully auto weapons, ban semi-automatic imports, pass the Assault Weapons Ban, pass the wholly unconstitutional Lautenberg Amendment, Pass the Brady Bill (that eviscerated the Fourth Amendment) AND I've even lived through the government passing ex post facto laws - all the while telling us that it was "reasonable gun control" and the left wasn't after the guns.

There is no such thing as "reasonable gun control." The mass shootings could easily be drastically reduced, but both the NRA AND the anti-gun lobby make their money off the rhetoric and neither have any reason to seek out a solution to reduce the actual violence without gun control. Make no mistake about it. Every time one weapon is used more than another, it gives the left a pretext to outlaw firearms. The right, being intimidated by the powerful left ALWAYS compromises and caves.

Nobody gives a rip about saving lives. This is all about control. And, if you outlawed every gun in the country, you'd get worse violence in this country. The left don't get it. We are not Mexico, China or Japan. And we have a guaranteed Right to keep and bear Arms. But, ALL mass shootings have some commonalities. Address those commonalities, fewer people will die and the pretext for gun control disappears.
Alright, you've piqued my interest. Are you willing to share what those commonalities are and how to address them? Fewer people dying is my goal. So how?

Okay, you asked...

SIXTEEN COMMONALITIES OF MASS SHOOTERS

1) MOST are white males between the ages of 18 and 40

2) Most come from a single parent home

3) Those who do live in a traditional mom and pop home are highly dysfunctional homes (parents are drug addicts, alcoholics and / or abusive

4) Mass shooters are obsessed with violence and spend inordinate amounts of time on the Internet on doing something connected with violence

5) Virtually ALL of them have been put on SSRIs

6) None of them were kept under supervised care or in a mental health facility when their propensity to violence was well known

7) A lot of them started out doing great in school and their grades began to drop dramatically

8) Most mass shooters have had the police called to their home numerous times for domestic issues

9) Mass shooters tend to be loners OR they have friends who are equally obsessed with violence

10) Many mass shooters have been suspended from school for something connected to threats and / or violence

11) Many mass shooters have killed small animals simply out of meanness

12) Many mass shooters self medicate and / or go off their medications

13) A lot of mass shooters mix illegal drugs with their legal drugs

14) Some mass shooters have been bullied and / or ridiculed by their peers in school

15) Some mass shooters were humiliated by being rejected when they ask someone out on a date

16) Many mass shooters were put on drugs for phony conditions like ADD / ADHD early in life and were on drugs, legal and illegal since.

If a child meets eight items on that list of commonalities, they will commit a violent act in their lifetime.

Identifying them ahead of time and dealing with them is a longer post... I'm not inclined to write the book on this thread, but if you're ever interested, start a thread.

Last edited:
HEARD OF PROHIBITION?

What does that have to do with this?

There's a prohibition on nuclear arms being sold to people; how many people have nuclear bombs in their homes? None? Ah...I see.

Lets see, I can go to Canada and get a bottle of rum, or an ICBM. Oh wait, I can only get the rum. Rum taste better anyway.

Are you trying to look stupid, or does that come naturally?

I'm thinking naturally, but GOD I'm hoping it's an act.

It is a fact that virtually ALL mass shooters (save of political jihadists) have been under the care of a mental health official - MD / psychologist and / or psychiatrist withing the last year and a half of their shooting and virtually all of them are on SSRIs.

It is really nonsensical question to ask why all people on SSRIs don't commit mass shootings. Hell, why don't all the people who smoke cigarettes get cancer? Why don't everybody that got vaccines during the era when autism exploded have that condition?

In the first place, most people taking SSRIs do not meet the medical requirements to even be put on that drug. Some people are genetically more prone to violence. Some people have multiple disorders. The fact is, we don't treat them. We wait until they screw up and then address their issues. Adding insult to injury, we treat those people by tossing them into prison. And the fact is, for every ONE mentally ill person in a mental health facility, there are more than 10 mentally ill people in prison!

Report: Jails House 10 Times More Mentally Ill Than State Hospitals

So, if you separated the mentally ill from the people who had mild depression, you would have a piece of the answer. And most, if not all, of the mass shooters we've seen (save of political jihadists), were doing things that, once the mass shooting was over, the people will lament and say "I'm not a bit surprised."

So, anti gunners and society, in general, LET their fellow man be put into danger only to lobby for gun control.

Not all people on SSRI's are male. Males are far more violent then females. When a male commits suicide it is normally a violent way, females normally take their lifes via overdose or hanging.

Then there is bullying, combined with the way these SSRIs work on the male brain, and the stress of bullying causes these violent outbursts.

I never claimed that only males take SSRIs. This may very well be too complex a subject to even try and have a social discussion over.

There are a lot of factors - some that cannot be explained, but we can identify eighty five to 90 percent of mass shooters and stop them before they become a problem.

Forum List

Back