🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

How is someone out on a remote farm in Wyoming supposed to keep a pack of wolves out of their henhouse?

Hmm?

What do you do when there's a Diamondback or 8 foot gator in your back yard? How about a bear or cat trying to get into your house? Pack of wild dogs?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

If the school shooter would have used one, likely more would have died. BUT THEY'RE OK TO KEEP LEGAL!

You simply cannot, no matter how fucking hard you try, make this shit up folks!
Wouldn't it have been kinda hard to smuggle a shotgun into the school? Kinda longish?

How is someone out on a remote farm in Wyoming supposed to keep a pack of wolves out of their henhouse?

Hmm?

What do you do when there's a Diamondback or 8 foot gator in your back yard? How about a bear or cat trying to get into your house? Pack of wild dogs?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

Yeah, you know OldLady, that reminds me of when I was a kid, camping out just off a gator's bed and hanging a bloody chicken in the mangroves on a hook, then sitting back with my single-shot 16 gauge. Boy, was I naive. That thing was about 17 feet long and would pop up watching us all night.

and pretty sure derpdick is just as "not open" to anything that would result in people being able to keep their guns so that's just damn funny right there.

You're damn right. I am not open to anything that would allow you mentally deranged people, who want an excuse to shoot and kill but are too chickenshit or unfit to serve in the military, to own guns.

If a gun is the only thing you can use to defend yourself, then you're just inherently a weak person.

Tell me something, is it "responsible gun ownership" to use a gun half-drunk or half-asleep?

You do realize some folks are only like 5'2", 100lbs, right? Against someone of even average weight/height, they don't stand a friggin chance. They are cowards to use a gun in defense, right?

Derp wants a MASTER RACE I guess.

Hmm?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

If the school shooter would have used one, likely more would have died. BUT THEY'RE OK TO KEEP LEGAL!

Wouldn't it have been kinda hard to smuggle a shotgun into the school? Kinda longish?

Never heard of a sawed-off shotgun? :uhoh3:

I can't say what I'm thinking right now, because I don't want to give anyone with nefarious intent new ideas.

Crossbows. Compound Bows. Hunting Bows.

What do you do when there's a Diamondback or 8 foot gator in your back yard?

A gun isn't going to stop either of those. Animal control will, though.

How about a bear or cat trying to get into your house?

Crossbows. Compound bows, Hunting bows. Tasers. Dogs. Alarm systems. All of these work.

You haven't provided a single link. Which you can't do that because you're just spouting proceeds from your ass

From where do you think criminals get guns?

I've already addressed that, you responded to at least two of the other ways I mentioned. This is your argument and you've produced so far zero links. It's your time to do some research to back up your argument, boy chick

Hmm?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

not with a shortened stock and barrel, just as easy as a AR. But then again, two pistols would have had equal if not greater effect then the AR. But you folks are keen on them AR's.

Fucking Derps!

No, the problem is that you're so lazy, you conditioned yourself to think that a gun is the only solution.

Wolves, bears and the like have been around humans for thousands of years, and those populations were controlled just fine with bows and arrows.

You're just lazy.

I don't remember saying they doubled. According to my calculations, they tripled, and that is simply going by the numbers of mass shootings and fatalities during the ban and the number of mass shootings and fatalities in the ten years since the ban.
I wasn't trying to compare the current numbers to what happened BEFORE the ban.
then what the holy hell would you compare it to? during the ban? after the ban? even then the studies do not conclude much of anything based off fact.

you're just being hugely emo in all this and getting frustrated cause your emotions don't line up with facts and do the child like FINE BAN THEM ALL route cause it's easier than admitting you simply do not know.
I hate to tell you this, but I'm afraid you're the one getting emo here. LOL
says the woman who won't provide a single source yet says you're relying on facts. :)
Do you PROMISE me you'll stop this shit if I go to the trouble of finding those sites again and link them for you?
no. i'm here to discuss this, not agree with you and go "wow what a woman".

i've given you several links and you ignore them when you don't like them. ie - AR weapon of choice. i proved otherwise, you disagree and provide nothing. i back up what i post and from where i get it when i can.

if it's too much trouble for you to back up what you say, just say so.

Crossbows. Compound bows, Hunting bows. Tasers. Dogs. Alarm systems. All of these work.

I've killed many a rattler with a gun Son, what the hell are you talking about? And no friggen way am I taking a bow on a rattlesnake hunt!

Geez.

I've already addressed that

No you haven't. Not at all. Not even close. Not one word.

From ABC News, January 25th, 2013:
'Hot' Guns Fueling Crime, US Study Says
An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.

This is your argument and you've produced so far zero links. It's your time to do some research to back up your argument, boy chick

I've done the research, it's you who lacks any research skills.

Looks like guns are a pretty good tool for that to me. :dunno:

Btw, I just proved your last post false, liar.

75 kids for 20 minutes :laugh:

Yeah, well they spent their own money unlike your little "hero's" who had millions spent on them and their "protest". Sooooo, freedom loving kids vs billionaire supplied "useful idiots". I know who I support more.
They didn't even make their own signs. Total sham of a protest.

Yes, I agree the 200,000 who marched on Washington were a sham. Paid for by billionaires who want to disarm the PEOPLE of the USA so they can finally control them and make them the peasants they want them to be.

The BIG LIE ^^^

WW ought to be ashamed, his post manifests a lack of integrity and the morality of a reptile.

Ashamed for what? Not bowing to the billionaires pushing the agenda of gun control? The march on DC was a progressive run event. The far left groups had total control over the entire thing. They wouldn't allow one kid, who's sister was murdered, to speak because he wasn't in lock step with the progressives. That's bullshit, and it is you who should be ashamed. If your goals, and message is so great, you should never be afraid to have a dissenting voice out there.

But no, you stifle any dissenting voices because you know that your arguments are shit and can't stand up to the light of reason.

I know that you're a hack, and a not very bright hack at that. The BIG LIE is a meme you echo which originated as NRA Propaganda.

You're also a jerk, for you attack the character of kids who don't hold to the bullshit that the 2nd A. is sacrosanct (you can look up the word). Many of those protesting have experienced gun violence during their lifetime, up front and personal. Some simply have empathy for the victims, and others realize doing the same F'n thing over and over ("we'll pray for them") is insane and bullshit.

There is no good reason to believe the phrase, "the right of the people to keep and bare Arms, shall not be infringed"; it is and has been and will be infringed well into the future, since no rational leader or reasonable person wants every person to be able to buy Any Arm, possess Any Arm, or have Any Arm in their custody and control.

Only a fool supports such a claim. And only a liar inflates the control of those people who should never possess a gun as an infringement, and only a foolish liar believes All Arms ought to be sold on a free market to anyone who may want to buy one.

It is those fools who are forcing moderates to attack the NRA and its policies, and those who echo their policies and continue to deny the 2nd is too important and too valuable to be interfered with. It is not important that any civilian be armed with weapons made for the mass killing of human beings. And the only value is in the profits made by gun makers, gun sellers, the NRA and coffin makers.

I've killed many a rattler with a gun Son

I'm throwing the yellow flag here to penalize you for relying on unverifiable anecdotes to give your argument credibility where no credibility exists on the facts.

You can kill rattlesnakes just as easily with a bow, crossbow, or really large stick with a pointed end. Or a mongoose. They work too.

, what the hell are you talking about? And no friggen way am I taking a bow on a rattlesnake hunt!

So how did they hunt rattlesnakes before guns were invented and mass produced?

I've already addressed that

No you haven't. Not at all. Not even close. Not one word.

From ABC News, January 25th, 2013:
'Hot' Guns Fueling Crime, US Study Says
An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.

This is your argument and you've produced so far zero links. It's your time to do some research to back up your argument, boy chick

I've done the research, it's you who lacks any research skills.

Here's the derps problem.

He thinks getting rid of legal ownership will somehow limit those with criminal intent from getting guns.

Do you realize Derp (and god that is an incredibly appropriate name), that there actually are manufacturers outside the united states? and that criminals really don't care if they follow import/export laws. And you do know that just about any highly trained machinist can make a really good gun. Hell, soon you'll be able to 3D print a reasonably lethal gun.

Give it a rest boy, my ribs are aching from the laughter you're providing.

Hmm?

Fucking Derps!
Use the shotgun?

unless pistol grip or "other".

like i said, you show more what you don't know than what you do know about guns in general.

Forum List

Back