Florida Judge Whacks Trump Lawyers With $1 Million In Sanctions For Misuse Of The Courts

"Just like saying "The judge can't put me in jail".
That was an example, but it could happen.
The courts don't need your permission to liquidate your assets or seize your bank accounts, WHILE, you sit in jail.

Lol liquidate my assets. Seize my bank accounts. Can I laugh when you get done?

Federal District Court Judge Donald Middlebrooks on Thursday dropped the hammer on former President Donald Trump's attorneys by hitting them with sanctions totaling nearly $1 million for what he described as "misuse of the courts

In a court order flagged by Politico's Kyle Cheney, Middlebrooks raked Trump's lawyers over the coals for their failed lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for purportedly defaming him by accusing him of being Russian President Vladimir Putin's puppet during the 2016 campaign.

"This case should never have been brought," Middlebrooks began his order. "Its inadequacy as a legal claim was evident from the start. No reasonable lawyer would have filed it. Intended for a political purpose, none of the counts of the amended complaint stated a cognizable legal claim."

You’ve now had your way to many days in court loser. From now on it’s going to be costly for you to be anywhere near a courthouse.
Lol, fake howler monkey spew.

The problem is that Trump has so much money in that mattress if he were to fall off it, he would never hit the floor.
Yeah, I know.

• Donald Trump's recent "major" announcement was that he was selling NFT 'trading cards' of himself.
  • The NFTs were originally priced at $99 each, but some sold for thousands of dollars.
  • The cards sold out early Friday and some buyers were entered to win a "priceless" meeting at Mar-a-Lago.

Donald Trump - Make America Great Again Commemorative Coin​

• Celebrating Trump's mission to "Make America Great Again"
  • Luxuriously layered in 24k gold
  • With a highly detailed portrait of DonaldTrump
  • Available
  • Item number: US_9442121
  • Individual Item Only
Total:$79.95

SUCKERS.

Yeah, I know.

• Donald Trump's recent "major" announcement was that he was selling NFT 'trading cards' of himself.
  • The NFTs were originally priced at $99 each, but some sold for thousands of dollars.
  • The cards sold out early Friday and some buyers were entered to win a "priceless" meeting at Mar-a-Lago.

• Available
  • Individual Item Only

SUCKERS.

Did we ever hear who "won" that meeting?

Yeah, I know.

• Available
  • Individual Item Only

SUCKERS.
You're even more delusional than I thought if you think I bought one of those. But hey, don't let that stop you from making up more lies.

Federal District Court Judge Donald Middlebrooks on Thursday dropped the hammer on former President Donald Trump's attorneys by hitting them with sanctions totaling nearly $1 million for what he described as "misuse of the courts

In a court order flagged by Politico's Kyle Cheney, Middlebrooks raked Trump's lawyers over the coals for their failed lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for purportedly defaming him by accusing him of being Russian President Vladimir Putin's puppet during the 2016 campaign.

"This case should never have been brought," Middlebrooks began his order. "Its inadequacy as a legal claim was evident from the start. No reasonable lawyer would have filed it. Intended for a political purpose, none of the counts of the amended complaint stated a cognizable legal claim."

You’ve now had your way to many days in court loser. From now on it’s going to be costly for you to be anywhere near a courthouse.
That would be the same Federal Judge that was appointed by Bill Clinton that dismissed the Trump lawsuit against Hillary Clinton? With all due respect, Skews? The left loves to get liberal Federal Judges to rule for them and then declare a "victory". Does it really mean anything? Those rulings almost always get appealed.

Forum List

Back