Florida molester , rapist gets his azz kicked

A Florida father walked in on a queer raping his 11 year old son. He then proceeded to beat the shithead to a pulp, and called police. The father hasn't been charged with anything....yet. I'm sure some queer-enabler groups out there will demand "justice", not for the boy but for the queer rapist.

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said.

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser

Raymond-Frolander-jpg.jpg

A Florida father walked in on a queer raping his 11 year old son. He then proceeded to beat the shithead to a pulp, and called police. The father hasn't been charged with anything....yet. I'm sure some queer-enabler groups out there will demand "justice", not for the boy but for the queer rapist.

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said.

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser

Raymond-Frolander-jpg.jpg

Dumbass, just like conservatives would do with a guy RAPING a underage girl right? lol

Rape isn't about sexual fulfillment or gratification. But power and violence. According to statistics, most child rapists aren't sexually attracted to the sex of the child they wound up raping. They rape children because of other and numerous reasons.

Not that I expect the OP to read it or those content to return to Anita Bryant-type nonsense, but this page explains the myths of homosexuals being synonymous with pedophiles,
Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Why learn the facts when you go for the cheap stereotype to get applause from other ignorant people.

This was a pervert that is insane and is a pedophile to boot. It has nothing to do with sexual preference.

Rape isn't about sexual fulfillment or gratification. But power and violence. According to statistics, most child rapists aren't sexually attracted to the sex of the child they wound up raping. They rape children because of other and numerous reasons.

Not that I expect the OP to read it or those content to return to Anita Bryant-type nonsense, but this page explains the myths of homosexuals being synonymous with pedophiles,

Why learn the facts when you go for the cheap stereotype to get applause from other ignorant people.

Bullshit. They rape children because they are easy targets and won't fight back as they satisfy their perverted sexual desires. It doesn't matter what they claim motivations are in stupid psycho babble studies that makes excuses for child molesters and rapists, it's a disgusting sexual desire they cannot control.

The statistics don't lie, queer males only make up 2-3% of the population yet are responsible for nearly 50% of child molestation.

But, thanks to queer-enablers like yourself, these statistics are ignored as you guys cite psycho-babble nonsense to make excuses for them.

All child molesters need to be hung in my opinion, heterosexual or homosexual. But if we as a society refuse to acknowledge the fact that homos make up a disproportionate amount of child molesters then it will only continue to perpetuate the problem.

It's a horribly sad story. Perhaps [MENTION=2921]theHawk[/MENTION] should educate himself and learn that paedophilia isn't about sexual preference, it's about control.

Perhaps the first step would be counseling to see why he has such a fear of homosexuality, followed by therapy to explore his own latent homosexual urges.

I suspect there are various motivations for rape. Sometime is may be about power, domination and violence, but I don't buy that it's never about sexual gratification. If can be about all of the above..

Last edited:

Bullshit. They rape children because they are easy targets and won't fight back as they satisfy their perverted sexual desires. It doesn't matter what they claim motivations are in stupid psycho babble studies that makes excuses for child molesters and rapists, it's a disgusting sexual desire they cannot control.

The statistics don't lie, queer males only make up 2-3% of the population yet are responsible for nearly 50% of child molestation.

But, thanks to queer-enablers like yourself, these statistics are ignored as you guys cite psycho-babble nonsense to make excuses for them.

All child molesters need to be hung in my opinion, heterosexual or homosexual. But if we as a society refuse to acknowledge the fact that homos make up a disproportionate amount of child molesters then it will only continue to perpetuate the problem.

There have been repeated attempts to link homosexual orientation with pedophilia. Each attempt has failed miserably

Gays are pedophiles? No. Here's the proof.

Sean Cahill, PhD, and Kenneth T. Jones, MS, Research Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute, reported in their 2004 article "Child Sexual Abuse and Homosexuality," published by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force:

"Because most child molesters are men, (90%), some have argued that 'homosexual' child abuse is widespread and that homosexuals abuse children at a rate higher than their proportion of the general population, which is somewhere around 3 to 8 percent of the population. Such claims are based on the false belief that men who sexually abuse boys are homosexual. In fact, the overwhelming majority of men who sexually abuse children live their lives as heterosexual men...

In fact, gays and lesbians may be less likely than heterosexuals to sexually abuse children. Two studies that examined the sexual orientation of child molesters found that less than one percent, in one study, and zero percent in the other, were lesbian or gay...

The American Psychological Association stated in its 2001 website article "Understanding Child Sexual Abuse: Education, Prevention, and Recovery":

"Studies on who commits child sexual abuse vary in their findings, but the most common finding is that the majority of sexual offenders are family members or are otherwise known to the child. Sexual abuse by strangers is not nearly as common as sexual abuse by family members.

Research further shows that men perpetrate most instances of sexual abuse, but there are cases in which women are the offenders.

Despite a common myth, homosexual men are not more likely to sexually abuse children than heterosexual men are."

CONCLUSION:
Social science research does not support the claim that gay men and lesbians are more likely, or even as likely, than straight men or women to sexually abuse children. Child sexual abuse has little to do with sexual orientation."

meet the UK's greatest paedophile Jimmy Savile, the Police inquiry says his tastes ranged from very young children (either gender) to dead bodies (either gender, any age), this is just one hospital that Savile did charitable work for. Jimmy Savile's victims were aged five to 75 at Leeds hospital, inquiry finds | Media | theguardian.com

Asclepias said:
They need to give the dad some kind of award. Looks like he worked him over pretty good. :lol:
Ya he is lucky the guy didnt pull a knife or something!

Forum List

Back